Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a 3 way tie between the broken, ogres, and female stone elementals.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren. Always go Pandaren :P

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Was she though? Weren't night elves in essence the same as high elves, albeit not using magic? And Azshara was high on magic, so she certainly did not abstain from it to pray to the moon.
    Yes she was.

Azshara was formerly a Highborne Night Elf. She was born with golden eyes which was rare in Night Elf society.
    "Highborne" isn't a race. It's a caste.
    It's like saying the British people from London are "Highborne" as they live in the city as her royal majesty, whilst the common working-classes from Manchester, the Lake District and Stoke-on-Trent are none-Highborne.

High Elves descend from exiled Highborne Night Elves, who followed Dath'Remar Sunstrider. He rebelled against the Queen, during the war of the ancients and then when the Druids but a ban on using arcane magic, Dath'Remar and his Highborne Night Elves unleashed an arcane storm and they were exiled. As they left Kalimdor and docked in the land that would known as "Lordaeron", they began changing in appearance, to look like the High/Blood Elves we know today.

But Azshara was born a Night Elf. She was transformed into a Naga, but she was never a High Elf...that whole thing came when Quel'Thalas was established, ling after Azshara was transformed.

Blood Elves I suppose. Even though dwarf females are hot af.

3+ Year Old Account
    Was she though? Weren't night elves in essence the same as high elves, albeit not using magic? And Azshara was high on magic, so she certainly did not abstain from it to pray to the moon.
    High Elves evolved separately from the Night Elves to become what they are today. I believe you might have been conflating the Highborne with the High Elves? The Highborne were in fact Night Elves. All elves descended from Night Elves, which descended from the Dark Trolls.

Beauty is a matter of opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The opinion of the developers or writers would be "canonical," as it were.
    Fair enough, have any of them stated what they consider to be the most beautiful race in WoW?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Fair enough, have any of them stated what they consider to be the most beautiful race in WoW?
    Specifically, no. They've only mentioned that Elves of all types are supernaturally beautiful, as are the Sayaad/Succubi (though they don't qualify as being from Azeroth).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    This thread is racist, all races are equal
    Almost certainly a joke comment, but in all honestly, Warcraft "races" aren't like IRL "races". Warcraft "races" are basically entirely separate species (most of them, anyways). I mean, many of them come from different *Planets*.

IRL races are just minor superficial & continuous variations in a single, relatively homogenous species.

probably naaru, but they cheat by using mind control magic.

basically any average mortal will not be able to resist their influence and think they are beautiful. so most races would vote naaru most beautiful.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2021-01-14 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Don't touch muh KT females, gotta luv dem thicc gurls
    Oh damn I forgot about them....

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Specifically, no. They've only mentioned that Elves of all types are supernaturally beautiful, as are the Sayaad/Succubi (though they don't qualify as being from Azeroth).
    The thread is "on Azeroth and beyond".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Blood Elves for Horde and Night Elves for Alliance.

Elves are, by general lore in books and movies, supposed to be extremely beautiful and handsome.
    Whiles this is true for the females, someone forgot to tell blizzard this for the males. Well for the Night elf and Nightborne males

For the human like races, it's probably the Elves.

Elves
    Elves are remarked to be beautiful and graceful - this is what it is officially said about the Night elves.

Now amongst the Night elves, the most vain and beauty obsessed are the Highborne caste, from this caste, the High elf race develops.

So:
    Night elves = very beautiful, amongst which Highborne have the highest levels of perfection
    High elves = all at the highest levels of elven perfection.

Note for this discussion: The High elf description applies to Blood elves as well as void elves with the latters colouring being the only difference.
    Night elf descriptions also apply to Nightborne elves, in particular Highborne references, just consider them as skinnier night elves on average, anorexic levels of skinny - if you like a healthier fit/slim appearance - you would prefer night elves on average even though they have the same face. If you prefer anorexic thin, you would prefer Nightborne. Nightborne

However, here are some extra points worth notice.

1. It is likely that ultimate beauty was achieved long ago in the kaldorei development. It is remarked that their transformation into night elves is a reflection of that
    b) their habits and nature would naturally lend and aspire to beauty regardless of caste, so even before the Highborne came to be

2. No one knows what perceived standards of beauty are amongst elves. It is easily possible that by the time the caste came to be all elves were very beautiful anyway, it was more things like hair style, adornments, power and talent that added to allure rather than just physical visage. So while kaldorei civilization would regard forest types like druids and sentinels, ugly, because of a more unkempt and wilder appearance, you and I may not feel that and find that beauty just as alluring or even more so as the super neat, super polished look of kaldorei society and the Highborne. High elves seemed to be less uptight compared to Highborne, and get their hands a bit more dirty, at least some of them like the Rangers and Farstriders, so you'd get some of the wilder looks with them, but not to the extent of the night elf.

3. Extra features like beards, scars, or extra physical activity can lead to a level of beauty that exceeds that of normal nobility, which would favour night elf over their Highborne caste and over most high elves in general.

4. Colouring judgement: The biggest difference between night elves is the colouring - and this is likely going ot influence people more than shape face. there is also fashion style and sense. Night elves will be more varied, you'd have wilder appearances as well as neat ones, while you'd only have neat ones amongst high elves for example. This may boost the appeal of the night elf to a wider range of people, but the selective beauty of hte high elf may make more people within a specific group more crazy for them.

5. Azshara is said to be the most beautiful female ever to have lived, while we know magic enhanced others' perception of her, Tyrande is said to have a natural beauty that rivals that of pre-naga Azshara.

My conclusion:
    Due to the habits and lifestyles of the two elven groups. My conclusion is that:

1. Night elves would likely have the most beautiful and most handsome individual elves - as there more varied culture and peoples as well as less controlled would create some exceptional results and individuals

2. High elves would have on average the more beautiful and handsome elves - having a more closed, more selective lifestyle and likely breeding. We would also have more high elves looking the same than night elves.

how this works out in game creation is that of say 10 facial options, amongst high elf types, all 10 would be considered very good looking. However amongst night elves, probably only 6 would be considered exceptionally beautiful, but of that six, 2 would likely be amongst the most beautiful /handsome options available to humanoids, surpassing the 10 amongst the Thalassians.

Others
    Visually in world of Warcraft, the only ones that seem to be close to elves are

1. Draenei
    2. Humans
    3. Forsaken

Humans: despite the less attractive models than the elven ones, humans we all know can be as lithe and thin or have the same proportions to high elves too. in fact some can be just as beautiful or even more on an individual basis, however that's like the lottery human. on average they're less attractive than elves all round, except for some exceptions.

Just like in a crowd of 100 people in my village, I'd only find 1-3 actually attractive, whereas amongst high elves i'ts likely i'll find 100 very attractive, and amongst night elves, probably about 80. However the most attractive individual would likely be a night elf. However htere will be an occasion ta human would be right up there with any of the elves even the Azshara type night elf.

Forsaken are just undead humans, so have roughly the same potential with a serious drawback of the stench and decay of death - however as degrees of decomposition can vary to not-noticeable to seriously off, they're in the running for sure. however colouring can be described as a bit sickly to most people, but there would be some who love that.

Draenei are what i would call exotic beauty female models fit the human ideal of body shape for sexual attraction, but being alien can be both a huge plus to some and a minus to others, It is highly likely most will find Draenei very beautiful, but they're alien enough that elves and humans would almost always be preferred over them for marriage and coupling

Other races
    This would be a perception thing, so amongst themselves they would have very different standards of beauty, , but in a human centric world, - the human/elf type would be the most renowned forms of beauty.

sure dwarves, gnomes and others may find them too tall or not enough meat on their bones, but they will find their faces very attractive. Tauren may find them beautiful to look at, but not their cup of tea for relationship material - eyes to small, face too flat etc.
    Last edited by Beloren; 2021-01-17 at 05:29 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei>elves for me

„most beatiful“ means i wanna fuck them.

for sure i do not wanna fuck a panda nor i wanna fuck a blue girl (no problems with that) that has hoofs (hoofs IS a problem)! since i also do not wanna fuck bolemic supermodel girls and skinny/bony ones, bloodelves and undead are out of the race. and lets not talk about girls with tusks. so i would say human girls and maybe some nightelves.

so i decide female humans and female nightelves to be the most beatiful. as boring as it sounds (fukin a cow or a panda bear simply not turns me on).
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-01-17 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Every single Nightborne male looks like a mix between Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy.
    What you talking about, Lucius Malfoy is sexy as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Azshara the most beautiful woman of Azeroth? So High elves probably.
    Azshara was never a High Elf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    „most beatiful“ means i wanna fuck them.

for sure i do not wanna fuck a panda nor i wanna fuck a blue girl (no problems with that) that has hoofs (hoofs IS a problem)! since i also do not wanna fuck bolemic supermodel girls and skinny/bony ones, bloodelves and undead are out of the race. and lets not talk about girls with tusks. so i would say human girls and maybe some nightelves.

so i decide female humans and female nightelves to be the most beatiful. as boring as it sounds (fukin a cow or a panda bear simply not turns me on).
    Mind you female Night Elves are like 7 feet tall on average.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Female:
    1. Blood/Void/High elves
    2. Nightborne
    3. Night elves
    4. blood elf males

Male:
    1. Draenei
    2. Humans
    3. idk, some furry worgen

Obviously the answer is female Draenei. I assume everyone in this thread is debating on the second ranking answer?