Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Well, most Americans voted incorrectly then. But be prepared for him to be impeached once the amazing number of votes without paper trails come through.

You ready for the lockdown in a few weeks? Get ready for more riots by the hired anarchists, since you know, a lot of the same people were both out west and at the Capitol, posing on each side.

Biden won’t get anything accomplished, except send us into another depression, all because we’d rather sit on our asses and not work, rather than empower one another, have small government, and a leader who won’t kiss China’s stupid ass.
    Voted incorrectly? Should we have voted for one of the most racist presidents since fucking Andrew Jackson? And he will never be impeached.

So, you saying that Antifa is hired? You have any evidence for this? Or do you actually believe the bullshit that Antifa was there at the capitol?

And Trump has had us in a recession basically since 2018. Republicans are notorious for fucking up the economy. And Trump is the one with ties to China, considering his secret account with 10s of millions in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t understand how anyone can think what Pelosi has done to Trump is right. She’s made her entire party look like they definitely don’t care about you or me, but just can’t stand that an outsider got more done in four years than she has in a lifetime.
    None of us watch Fox, is the thing. We're not that desperate for brain rot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like weddings and other major events, inaugurations can (and Presidential ones do) have rehearsals.

Biden was forced to postpone his due to security concerns because violent insurrectionists who claim the election was stolen are planning on staging a second violent insurrection.

Well, you know what they say: better safe than murderous insurrection directly encouraged by the worst President in history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, then your opinions lack validity. If all you do is watch CNN and MSNBC and rad things like NY Times and Washington Post, you’re doing it wrongly.
    You've cited four different news sources there, which is an admission that right wingers tend to get their news from unilateral and highly biased sources like Fox. Rofl.

Again; aim, then shoot.

- - - Updated - - -

A good Republic empowers their own, and corporations don’t need to be taxed as much because they naturally make less, when their entry-level workers are domestically hired, earning more. It shrinks the gap in pay.
    Name one such Republic that has ever existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

A good Republic empowers their own, and corporations don’t need to be taxed as much because they naturally make less, when their entry-level workers are domestically hired, earning more. It shrinks the gap in pay.
    Really because the page gaps have never been higher and Trump and the Republicans gave billions of dollars worth of tax cuts to corporations. I wonder what did they do with all that money? Did they invest it back into their companies by raising employee's pay, benefits, or hire more employees? No not really that wasn't it. Oh wait I remember they paid out higher bonuses to the executives and also bought back stocks to artificially inflate stock value.

We were at our best during Eisenhower and Reagan, we saw record employment for Black folks under Trump, as opposed to record welfare under Obama, because right-wingers create full-time jobs, whereas traditionally, Democrats like Clinton love to outsource or join wars to boost the economy.
    Is that why under Clinton the economy was really high and then under Bush Jr. it crashed and then under Obama it recovered and was high again and then under Trump it crashed down again. Is that what you mean when you say Republican's create full time jobs? Also you may want to look at the payrolls for Trump's Mar-A-Lago because it seems a large portions of his employees are immigrants with work visas he brings in on the cheap and he doesn't really hire home grown Americans.

Our president admitted his business with China, but also admitted he’s got the shits of letting them walk all over us, as we lose our middle class.
    Oh is that why his little own forbidden fantasy daughter of his as a White House employee on tax payer dollar and time went to China and got multiple Chinese business dealings.

Well, then your opinions lack validity. If all you do is watch CNN and MSNBC and rad things like NY Times and Washington Post, you’re doing it wrongly.

Balance your doses, use your own common sense, get away from Google.

Are you familiar with Van Jones? You see that hilarious segment when he broke down crying, when Biden “won”? That was some bad acting, but it’s good for a regular laugh!

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t say Antifa, but there were identical individuals found at events both summer and at the Capitol. Those types just get off on watching the world burn!

Donald Trump is no more racist than you or me. Ever hear the musical piece, “Everyone’s a little bit racist?” It’ll help you see things more sensibly.

Donald Trump did business with China for a long time, but would rather pull back, and see the Native American reservations get jobs that the Chinese have. If we stopped putting the damn Democrats in office, our country would be worth a damn again, we’d have something to offer, as opposed to all these bloated rich government workers who are out of touch with wage employees.

We were at our best during Eisenhower and Reagan, we saw record employment for Black folks under Trump, as opposed to record welfare under Obama, because right-wingers create full-time jobs, whereas traditionally, Democrats like Clinton love to outsource or join wars to boost the economy.

Our president admitted his business with China, but also admitted he’s got the shits of letting them walk all over us, as we lose our middle class.
    Show me ONE person that were at the events of the summer and the Capitol that were confirmed to be Antifa. I want to see you try.

I am not racist, but Trump has 40+ years of racism. This is well documented thanks to him losing tons of court cases about his racism. Oh, and keeping a book of Hitler's speeches next to your bed certainly doesn't help.

Yes, Trump has done business with China, and Biden, well, there is no evidence he has. We have 22 years of his fucking tax returns, and we know that Trump and his shitty family have patents in China, factories, and millions from them. And it is Democrats that are literally the only ones that have been keeping this country afloat. Red states are broke, blue state subsidize them. Every time a Republican comes into office, they destroy the economy, been that way since Reagan at least. Then Democrats come back and fix everything. Clinton did it after Bush, Obama did it after Bush, and Biden will try to do it after Trump.

And Trump literally did NOTHING to help the black unemployment. The numbers were trending down before Trump, then he destroyed it with his shitty economic plans and his shitty fucking response to this virus.

And yes, Trump has tried to do things with the Chinese trade deals, NOW, our trade deficits are LITERALLY the highest they have ever been in history with them. Thanks Trump, EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH DIES.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and yes, I do read and watch the things you were whining about, that is because they have been right about 99% of the shit they post about. Meanwhile the shit you watch/read, probably have NEVER been right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, most Americans voted incorrectly then. But be prepared for him to be impeached once the amazing number of votes without paper trails come through.

You ready for the lockdown in a few weeks? Get ready for more riots by the hired anarchists, since you know, a lot of the same people were both out west and at the Capitol, posing on each side.

Biden won’t get anything accomplished, except send us into another depression, all because we’d rather sit on our asses and not work, rather than empower one another, have small government, and a leader who won’t kiss China’s stupid ass.

I don’t understand how anyone can think what Pelosi has done to Trump is right. She’s made her entire party look like they definitely don’t care about you or me, but just can’t stand that an outsider got more done in four years than she has in a lifetime.
    Ah yes, because your first failed coup wasn't a signal that perhaps you're wrong, Republicans are going to whinge about ballots for 4 years because they're sore losers. At least the ones who hide behind their computer screens. The few that are brave insane enough to attempt more terrorism in the name of Trump will be swatted like flies.

I look forward to the next 4 years, if only because Jan 6th was the beginning of Republicans finally dropping the act of pretending they like "law and order" and showing their true colors as power hungry despots willing to do anything to overturn a fair and legal election. No Trumper ever gets to claim they are for law and order ever again, nor do they get to pretend they're against terrorism, after so many would still be so delusional as to think that the attack on Jan 6 was anything but a terrorist attack.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Ah yes, because your first failed coup wasn't a signal that perhaps you're wrong, Republicans are going to whinge about ballots for 4 years because they're sore losers. At least the ones who hide behind their computer screens. The few that are brave insane enough to attempt more terrorism in the name of Trump will be swatted like flies.

I look forward to the next 4 years, if only because Jan 6th was the beginning of Republicans finally dropping the act of pretending they like "law and order" and showing their true colors as power hungry despots willing to do anything to overturn a fair and legal election. No Trumper ever gets to claim they are for law and order ever again, nor do they get to pretend they're against terrorism, after so many would still be so delusional as to think that the attack on Jan 6 was anything but a terrorist attack.

20 bucks says the guy who you’re quoting and is talking about empowerment etc, is the same kinda dude who probably complains that immigrants are stealing his jobs...

A good Republic empowers their own, and corporations don’t need to be taxed as much because they naturally make less, when their entry-level workers are domestically hired, earning more. It shrinks the gap in pay. We were at our best during Eisenhower and Reagan, we saw record employment for Black folks under Trump, as opposed to record welfare under Obama, because right-wingers create full-time jobs, whereas traditionally, Democrats like Clinton love to outsource or join wars to boost the economy. Our president admitted his business with China, but also admitted he’s got the shits of letting them walk all over us, as we lose our middle class.
    Wow...those grapes are sour! Lol

Trump lost in every way...election by a landslide according to his definition; he lost any argument to contest the votes in courts of law, even judges he appointed refused to hear his crybaby petulance. Trump lost his pathetic attempt at a coup since his followers were like him; a bunch of children that didn't have a plan...to take and hold the WH, let alone a city whose resources they would have needed. And when night came that day their only interest was going home back to mommy, stupidly showing off their vids and selfies with the usual results of them getting arrested and losing their jobs. Maybe if they had some leadership things might have been less embarrassing. But where was Dear Leader? Hiding in a bunker from his own followers. No balls...and throwing his own under the bus.

No.
    Not much to worry about from this group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see we still have Trump Supporters going through the denial stage of grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I love it, though. Watching their brains just explode with denial is truly a great thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... and we missed it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    20 bucks says the guy who you’re quoting and is talking about empowerment etc, is the same kinda dude who probably complains that immigrants are stealing his jobs...
    It already did, on the previous page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Balance your doses, use your own common sense, get away from Google.
    This is the part I am interested in... When you remove google search results, what source do you have left? What do you read, where it’s not indexed by google?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The problem is these people are violent, fascists in their denial stage.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Maybe they should have gone to work, instead of flying to a derpsurection.

Everything you said in this vomit^ is conspiracy and against TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Haha, I swear modern GOP fanatics are literally a joke. I read this article by Ben ‘I’m A Real Journalist’ Domenech over at the Federalist. He’s saying Liz Cheney doesn’t belong in the GOP anymore. And I suppose he’s right. Putting country over party is not a GOP ideal. Power above everything is a GOP ideal. Reneging from that and trying to actually protect your country is now an outdated notion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Haha, I swear modern GOP fanatics are literally a joke. I read this article by Ben ‘I’m A Real Journalist’ Domenech over at the Federalist. He’s saying Liz Cheney doesn’t belong in the GOP anymore. And I suppose he’s right. Putting country over party is not a GOP ideal. Power above everything is a GOP ideal. Reneging from that and trying to actually protect your country is now an outdated notion.
    He's some poor girl's "conservative husband". Can you imagine coming home to that every night?

Then again, if you come from a wealthy family, and they paid for all of your degrees. I'm guessing they went into the marriage eye opens. Hubby hating immigrants and feminists is probably a feature.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    He's some poor girl's "conservative husband". Can you imagine coming home to that every night?

Then again, if you come from a wealthy family, and they paid for all of your degrees. I'm guessing they went into the marriage eye opens. Hubby hating immigrants and feminists is probably a feature.
    He’s the epitome of white privilege.