Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Does that mean there'll be a Drumpf tower?
    Only pertains to government buildings I'm afraid. So this means there literally could not be a Trump Presidential Library.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Only pertains to government buildings I'm afraid. So this means there literally could not be a Trump Presidential Library.
    I guess we'll have to wait for Deutsche Bank to call it as collateral when he can't pay the 300 millions back. I hope they have a sense of humor

So this means there literally could not be a Trump Presidential Library.
    Who wants to go read a bunch of printed out tweets, anyways? I mean, I don't think he's even picked out a location for it. Probably in part because he doesn't know what the fuck a library is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who wants to go read a bunch of printed out tweets, anyways? I mean, I don't think he's even picked out a location for it. Probably in part because he doesn't know what the fuck a library is.
    Well, to be fair, every President generally gets a chance at a library. Because it is filled with coloring books(with things not colored in the lines) and ragetweets doesn't make it any less of a library. It will just be a library for Trump's "Special people". Anyway, the tweets, I think, have to be saved in the National Archives anyway. Imagine that job.

Michael Cohen might publish them in paperback. "Donald's selected essays."

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Michael Cohen might publish them in paperback. "Donald's selected essays."
    A new idea of Melania and coffee table books.

Well, to be fair, every President generally gets a chance at a library. Because it is filled with coloring books(with things not colored in the lines) and ragetweets doesn't make it any less of a library. It will just be a library for Trump's "Special people". Anyway, the tweets, I think, have to be saved in the National Archives anyway. Imagine that job.
    I hope therapy is included in the congress librarian's healthcare plan

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of depressing that multiple all caps rage tweets are now Presidential history.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on Trump for breaking another record.

Lowest approval ever.

(for him)

Pew puts Trump's approval at 29%, just 3% higher than Nixon's before he was kicked.

Trump has also lost a record-breaking amount of Republican support. In August he had 77% which, yeah, was bad enough. Now he has 60%.

56% of Americans strongly disapprove.

56% say he should be removed from office.

52% say he has some/all of the responsibility for the murderous insurrection.

And only 29% of Americans, including only 57% of Republicans, want to see Trump as a political future.

Remember when Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his poll numbers wouldn't move?

Trump lied.

"Whoa whoa whoa you can't judge from just one poll! I thought you ilked aggregates!"

You know what, I do. So let's turn to 538--

"Oh, shit."

Trump's approval is in free fall. When he lost the election, he was just shy of 45%. Jan 1 he was about 42%. New polls have his aggregate down to 38%. Even Rasmussen has 52% disapproval.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's kind of depressing that multiple all caps rage tweets are now Presidential history.
    I'm sure someone will train an artificial stupidity bot that can tweet just like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump's approval is in free fall. When he lost the election, he was just shy of 45%. Jan 1 he was about 42%. New polls have his aggregate down to 38%. Even Rasmussen has 52% disapproval.
    When even Rasmussen struggles to make the polls for Trump look good lol.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys report all the Rasmussen results you're not leaving anything for ghostpanther to do.
    /s

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29J2O9

U.S. President Donald Trump’s trade war with China has caused a peak loss of 245,000 U.S. jobs, but a gradual scaling back of tariffs on both sides would boost growth and lead to an additional 145,000 jobs by 2025, a study commissioned by the U.S.-China Business Council (USCBC) shows.

The group, which represents major American companies doing business in China, said the study by Oxford Economics also includes an “escalation scenario” which estimates a significant decoupling of the world’s two largest economies could shrink U.S. GDP by $1.6 trillion over the next five years. This could result in 732,000 fewer U.S. jobs in 2022 and 320,000 fewer jobs by 2025, it said.

The study was released just days before President-elect Joe Biden is set to take office and begin a major analysis of U.S. trade policy, including consultations with democratic allies over punitive U.S. tariffs imposed by Trump. Biden has said he plans no immediate changes to Trump’s tariffs, but said he will work with allies to pressure China to change its trade behavior.

USCBC President Craig Allen, who has been supportive of Trump’s efforts to change China’s trade and technology transfer policies, said it was important that the group articulate the consequences of policy choices in the U.S.-China relationship.

“In the case of the tariffs, it’s very important that we understand the full economic cost of these choices,” Allen told a press briefing.

The study estimates that U.S. exports to China support 1.2 million American jobs and that Chinese multinational companies directly employ 197,000 Americans, while U.S. companies invested $105 billion in China in 2019.

“With China forecast to drive around one-third of global growth over the next decade, maintaining market access to China is increasingly essential for U.S. businesses’ global success,” the study said.
    Are ya winning yet, son?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If you guys report all the Rasmussen results you're not leaving anything for ghostpanther to do.
    To be honest he probably was at the riots and is in hiding.

I wonder if other posters here are going to get arrested or have already been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    To be honest he probably was at the riots and is in hiding.

I wonder if other posters here are going to get arrested or have already been.
    I have my suspicions, he's been gone since the 5th.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I have my suspicions, he's been gone since the 5th.
    No, he hasn’t posted since the 5th and knowing him, you should understand why... the 6th was over the line for him... his last sign on was on the 11th...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Daily Show has thoughtfully already made the Trump Library.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, he hasn’t posted since the 5th and knowing him, you should understand why... the 6th was over the line for him... his last sign on was on the 11th...
    Outside the name and avatar if they have one, they are very indistinguishable to me. There are really two types of trumpers i can tell the difference of that post here, the ones who just shit on dems, only dem's because dem's are evil, pretend the GoP doesn't even exist, but never come out and say that they are trumpers, and if they do, they go back to denying it. And then there are those that are just proud trumpers. To me I don't see different people, just the same crap being spewed. That you can say the 6th was over the line for him, how do you know? I really can't tell them difference between ghosty and any other proud trumper that posts here.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NYTimes reports that the FBI is investigating 37 people for the murderous insurrection mob that killed police officer Sicknick in the line of duty.

This is going to be an ugly case. Unless the actual beating to death of a police officer in an insurrection riot was filmed, there's going to be two tough questions.

1) Who actually attacked the police officer, and how do we know?
    2) Who else was in the mob that led to the police officer's death, which is accessory or conspiracy or collusion or RICO or what have you, and how do we know?

Honestly, the direct murderers involved had better hope they get caught in the next four days. Trump might be lenient, Biden will not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The NYTimes reports that the FBI is investigating 37 people for the murderous insurrection mob that killed police officer Sicknick in the line of duty.

This is going to be an ugly case. Unless the actual beating to death of a police officer in an insurrection riot was filmed, there's going to be two tough questions.

1) Who actually attacked the police officer, and how do we know?
    2) Who else was in the mob that led to the police officer's death, which is accessory or conspiracy or collusion or RICO or what have you, and how do we know?

Honestly, the direct murderers involved had better hope they get caught in the next four days. Trump might be lenient, Biden will not be.
    Honestly, it doesn't matter much who did it(it matters only just to know). Under the Felony Murder statute, they can all be charged the same. The only difference is whether one would get the death penalty or just life imprisonment.