Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Can you provide solid evidence for your claim of “success”.
    Sure
    The slick but scammy content of Sullivan’s Insurgence USA website underscores the reputation he has earned in BLM circles as a grifter. The most extensive section of his site is dedicated to hawking expensive riot gear, including a $45.95 spear tip knife. Sullivan happens to be a former salesman who left his career during the summer of 2020 after winning a racial discrimination settlement.

Many activists have characterized Sullivan as an agent provocateur, while others have speculated that he is a law enforcement asset. What all seem to agree on is that he thrives off of creating as much chaos as possible.

“If there’s violence to instigate, he will raise it to another level. But he’s not the one that does it,” Sean Michael Love, a DC-based BLM activist and publisher of Blackhouse News, said of Sullivan.

---
    Among the pro-Trump activists leading the charge against John Sullivan in Utah is his own brother, James Sullivan. The founder of a right-wing outfit called Civilized Awakening and a close ally of the Proud Boys, James Sullivan described John to me as an “agitator” who suffers from mental health issues and is driven by an insatiable desire for media celebrity.

“What he does is he creates hysteria, and he takes these phony videotapes of it, so that’s why he got kicked out of the movement [in Utah],” James Sullivan said. “They kicked him out because he would he would instigate violence to the point that people would get would get arrested. And then he would get views on Facebook or YouTube… He’s doing it for attention.”

"Coup for clicks".

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Or they would get pardons or the investigations would be dropped by Trump if he somehow managed to stop the electoral count.
    That is still a possibility unfortunately. I can't even imagine all the hell that would break loose if that happens.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

And, it begs the question -- how on EARTH did they think they wouldn't get caught?
    Dunning-Kruger

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Sure
    The slick but scammy content of Sullivan’s Insurgence USA website underscores the reputation he has earned in BLM circles as a grifter. The most extensive section of his site is dedicated to hawking expensive riot gear, including a $45.95 spear tip knife. Sullivan happens to be a former salesman who left his career during the summer of 2020 after winning a racial discrimination settlement.

Many activists have characterized Sullivan as an agent provocateur, while others have speculated that he is a law enforcement asset. What all seem to agree on is that he thrives off of creating as much chaos as possible.

“If there’s violence to instigate, he will raise it to another level. But he’s not the one that does it,” Sean Michael Love, a DC-based BLM activist and publisher of Blackhouse News, said of Sullivan.

---
    Among the pro-Trump activists leading the charge against John Sullivan in Utah is his own brother, James Sullivan. The founder of a right-wing outfit called Civilized Awakening and a close ally of the Proud Boys, James Sullivan described John to me as an “agitator” who suffers from mental health issues and is driven by an insatiable desire for media celebrity.

“What he does is he creates hysteria, and he takes these phony videotapes of it, so that’s why he got kicked out of the movement [in Utah],” James Sullivan said. “They kicked him out because he would he would instigate violence to the point that people would get would get arrested. And then he would get views on Facebook or YouTube… He’s doing it for attention.”

"Coup for clicks".
    Outside of Utah and him being unmasked there, what other violence? Look at this later tweet in the thread from the dude you linked -

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/st...77219585282048

Banished from Utah BLM after his bullshit. Banished from Portland. Banished from DC.

He and his brother are just grifters by the looks of it, nothing more sophisticated than that. And his brothers grift seems to be much more successful outside of duping some low-effort CNN bookers, it's not selling with the progressive groups or BLM in the slightest.

Hardly a success if he can't repeat it in the same circles.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/jabinbotsford/st...86100564905985

Yo, why the fuck is the My Pillow guy going to the White House?

Why the hell is he bringing notes that include references to the Insurrection Act and martial law?

Is he part of the "DEEP STATE"(tm)?

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    You missed the best part
    Also just to pile on:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...t-d-c-n1254453

In a statement released Jan. 8, Ryan said she thought she was attending a "peaceful political march" but it turned into a violent protest.

"I do not condone the violence that occurred," she wrote. "And I am truly heartbroken for the people who have lost their lives. Hatred and violence toward each other are not going to solve our country’s issues. As a nation, we need to come together Republican, Democrat and Independent and have an open and honest discussion about the issues in our country and resolve our issues in peace."
    But:

In one deleted video, Ryan said, “We’re gonna go down and storm the Capitol. They’re down there right now and that’s why we came and so that’s what we are going to do. So wish me luck.”
    Another video that is still up on Ryan's Facebook page shows her and a group of President Donald Trump's supporters walking toward the Capitol. "This is a prelude to the war that's about to happen," she warns.
    "We are going to f------ go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go," she said in a now-deleted video. Ryan later added: Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor.”
    "It was one of the best days of my life," she wrote, according to the court documents. Another photo included in the documents shows her standing next to a broken window at the Capitol. In the caption, she said that news studios would be next "if the news doesn't stop lying about us."
    It's like these people don't understand that there are permanent records of the shit they post...even if they "delete" it.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-01-15 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Insurrection Act and martial law?
    *Concern intensifies*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    "Ryan later added: Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor.”
    Keep on grifting.

*Concern intensifies*
    I'm not worried. After the, I believe unprecedented, statement from the Joint Chiefs I'm not terribly concerned about them receiving an order for martial law from Trump and going, "Yeah...but no."

Honestly, I'm surprised he's even allowed into the White House at this point, but I guess those privileges will end in around 5 days.

https://twitter.com/jabinbotsford/st...86100564905985

Yo, why the fuck is the My Pillow guy going to the White House?

Why the hell is he bringing notes that include references to the Insurrection Act and martial law?

Is he part of the "DEEP STATE"(tm)?
    More like he is trying to create a deep state.

He wants to swap a Trumpster over to the CIA which is... difficult for me to understand immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    That is still a possibility unfortunately. I can't even imagine all the hell that would break loose if that happens.
    That's the thing I fear most about the next 5 days, at least in terms of what Trump can/will do. A lot of his power depends on the consent of the people around him, and he's lost it. The pardons though are something he can do without any real oversight, and could do right up until the last moments of his time in office. Not sure there is much that can be done about them either. Just have to hope that his fear of dragging even more trouble on his already troubled head will keep him from doing something so stupid. Talk about a thin shield....

Keep on grifting.
    I would simply respond: "No Thanks, I've seen how you treat Houses"

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Sure

---

"Coup for clicks".
    Yo max blumental is a fucking baddie no wonder you suffer from such information poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    More like he is trying to create a deep state.

He wants to swap a Trumpster over to the CIA which is... difficult for me to understand immediately.
    Deep state?

More like...Sleep State...Amirite?

5+ Year Old Account
    Well if Trump try’s that than some of us will get the wish of seeing Trump dragged out in handcuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Deep state?

More like...Sleep State...Amirite?
    You've slain me. How could you do this.

You've slain me. How could you do this.
    It wasn't me.

It was Antifa.

mypillow guy is full on QAnon by the way...if that wasnt already obvious

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    He gets his intel from Ny'alotha, the Sleeping City.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    QAnon?

more like...zzzAnon...amirite?

(yes, this is my only joke today)
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-01-15 at 10:59 PM.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...onomic-anxiety

Longer read from Buzzfeed, but yet another reminder that "muh economic anxiety" has largely always been code for racists and fascists.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know he's a joke, but My Pillow Guy going into the West Wing and advocating for that shit has got to be illegal, right?

Also, imagine trying to stage a coup and picking this peanut gallery to be the leaders of your new regime.