Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I can tell from Shadowlands that they are listening whether you refuse to notice it or not. They removed titanforging and brought back pvp vendors, and made legendaries with 0 rng like legion. There can be improvement to this system for sure regarding feeling rewarded for each activity you do rather than just waiting for the chest at reset, but hopefully they take this feedback for next patch. To say they haven't listened at all is just not fair.
    So they pretty much reverted it to what we had back in TBC. Neat.

Sorry for nitpicking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope they just bring back badges, most people were satisfied with the gearing system in WOTLK and everything since has been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Or just use the bad luck protection from coins. Can't remember exactly but you were pretty much guaranteed to get something if you've failed past 7 or 8 rolls.
    I still dont think you should always get something just for doing a raid or dungeon. Its horrible and one of the biggest reasons I came back after 5 years, was the nerfed loot drops.
    I agree that you should not always get loot from doing a dungeon or raid, but if the player doesn't feel rewarded then at some point doing content is not worth the effort. And that's something that is already happening to a lot of people.

The idea of having a badge system or point system (let's call it valor, since we are all familiar with that term) is that all those dungeons and raid bosses you kill, no matter how good or bad was your luck, will still contribute towards an upgrade. Not something that you'll get on a day or even a week, but hey, if you cap your valor points two weeks in a row? you totally earned an upgrade.

As i said, the PvP system is a great example of how it could work.
    - Currency given by completing PvE group content, with a weekly cap (and catchñ-up mechanic already in place).
    - Gear from different venues having different ranks, upgrades available via currency, but only up to the rank that belongs to your top completed content.
    - Possible vendor with some gear, but personally i do not think this is something that pve needs.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

yeah sure, dry up the drops to make them more satisfying later as a big feature

I genuienly miss valor points.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimalkin of Old View Post
    I always wonder what kind of community Hazzikostas listens to
    The one where you put 100 members in a room and instead of coming to a consensus, come up with 200 ideas that can't be in the same game and mesh well. Then instead of coming to a compromise scream at each other forever and some even getting violent until the room is just full of blood, bodies and the ignorant meathead stands there thinking he won the battle for ideas.

Can’t speak for raids, but M+ drop rates really need “something”.

I don’t know what, I’m not a dev, but in the long run running tons of dungeons without any loot feels lsimply bad. Did 5 atm this week and still nothing.

I’m having fun nonetheless because I like healing but 90% of my guildmates are complaining and I can’t tell them they are wrong.

simple solution = valor points from mythic+, scaling up by the level completed. put a weekly cap on it so crybabies don't complain about being "forced to grind 24/7 to stay competitive".

interview with Ion? how long did it take for him to shoehorn in his Waifu?

My bet on the whole raid and dungeon reward topic is that the anima you get when not getting loot will be increased.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. There's conquest points which gets you gear guaranteed. So would be only fair if PVE players also get Valor Points from Mythics and Raids to buy those guaranteed items.

The team is listening closely to the community as they look to shape future updates.
    Man, can't wait to get my hands on these in 11.3!

HA HA! Yeah, gotta love those carriages in Revendreth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Loot not rewarding enough? You shouldn't have whined WF/TF out of existence.
    WF/TF doesn't add anything but further randomness to the issue people are already having.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Cant wait to buy low ilevel loot with badges I get from M+ and then go PvP for actual loot I need for raiding which doesn't drop any loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    WF/TF doesn't add anything but further randomness to the issue people are already having.
    Original concept had us being able to upgrade items that didn't WF to same Ilevel. And that server a purpose of making the content last longer. Then they removed upgrading and it became a shit show.

valor point farming
    titan forged (heh, i know that "elitist" people dont like it but 90% of the gamers who are casual loved it, so stop being jerk about it)
    token on dice
    reforging stat system

give at least all of this and you will make the dungeon raiding more fun to do

they seriously should do a boss point system where after x kill you choose any item from this boss freely, it would beat the stupid rng the game is in

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    And with the new launcher I bet we are still unable to hide the Call of Duty Icons and notifications that keep flashing if you don't open them up...
    Actually, you can do just that. I've been using the Beta launcher for more than a year now only to hide Activision games.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Nah, they shouldn't and I'm very happy they wont.... 4 pieces of loot per dungeon? Almost guaranteed to get something every single dungeon.... Its bad for the game.
    Be happy if you get 1 loot every other dungeon. That would be in severe cases 1 item per 90 minutes spent... You gotta be serious entitled if you want and think you'll get more lol....
    Same with raids, 3 is a pretty good spot... I want to meet you in the middle with 4 because i did not get loot from 17 bosses but then I remember I got 3 boes and made 1.2 million gold so it balances out.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just use the bad luck protection from coins. Can't remember exactly but you were pretty much guaranteed to get something if you've failed past 7 or 8 rolls.
    I still dont think you should always get something just for doing a raid or dungeon. Its horrible and one of the biggest reasons I came back after 5 years, was the nerfed loot drops.

Let me see if I get this correct. Cause the raid bosses drop three pieces of loot that is why you returned. So if Blizzard raises it back up to 5 pieces per boss or makes some kind of badge loot system then you will leave the game. That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. So do realize that not everyone likes the loot system that is why they are willing to try other things. At this point I better say Good Bye to you now. Not everyone is on board with the shitty loot system of just 3 pieces of loot per boss. It sure as fuck does not feel great at all. So far since this raid has opened I have gotten 2 pieces of loot from bosses. That has been in the month that the raid has been out, the rest of gear has come from the great vault and bought gear from the AH. Sorry but that is unacceptable....Why raid then??
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Let me see if I get this correct. Cause the raid bosses drop three pieces of loot that is why you returned. So if Blizzard raises it back up to 5 pieces per boss or makes some kind of badge loot system then you will leave the game. That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. So do realize that not everyone likes the loot system that is why they are willing to try other things. At this point I better say Good Bye to you now. Not everyone is on board with the shitty loot system of just 3 pieces of loot per boss. It sure as fuck does not feel great at all. So far since this raid has opened I have gotten 2 pieces of loot from bosses. That has been in the month that the raid has been out, the rest of gear has come from the great vault and bought gear from the AH. Sorry but that is unacceptable....Why raid then??
    Way to make it hyperbole bro... As said, one of the big reasons I did come back was the reduced loot drops across all content. And not the loot fiesta that was BFA where nothing really felt good getting.
    Where did I say I would leave the game?
    Exactly.... Not everyone liked the loot rain, so they made changes, sucks that its not what you wanted but the irony of you not seeing the opposite spectrum is hilarious.

I dont believe you. If you've killed 10/10 on both normal and heroic, you would have gotten more than 2 items in 4 resets, thats 80 kills lol... Stop lying man....

when you don't get a specific item you were hoping for.
    More like when you don't get any item at all for all of normal and heroic and 10 M+...