Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...onomic-anxiety

Longer read from Buzzfeed, but yet another reminder that "muh economic anxiety" has largely always been code for racists and fascists.
    petty bourgeois are always the fascist base.

Id say you should really be on the lookout for those flirting with fascism. anyone getting money from Club for Growth / Bannon / Thiel / Prince / HobbyLobby guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I know he's a joke, but My Pillow Guy going into the West Wing and advocating for that shit has got to be illegal, right?

Also, imagine trying to stage a coup and picking this peanut gallery to be the leaders of your new regime.
    i would laugh if the mypillow guy got the tv star to do martial law, thats one for the history books

@MyPillowUSA CEO Michael Lindell shows off his notes before going into the West Wing at the White House on Friday, Jan 15, 2021 in Washington, DC. https://t.co/AY6AyJNSyE
    https://twitter.com/jabinbotsford/st...564905985?s=19

I know this has been posted.

The story is Trump is still trying to seize power.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

Am I reading that right? He will argue for a false flag attack and blame it on China and Iran?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/alanfeuer/status...12444673744896

Thread chronicling snippets of unsealed documents related to charges being filed, plus Q Shaman's bail hearing (it didn't go well for him).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

Well, Lindell is, anyway. Trump is already in the process of moving out.

https://abc13.com/amp/texas-capitol-...os-in/9695161/

And Republican controlled Texas is shutting down their capitol...again. Because Y'all Qeda doesn't care about "sides" and doesn't differentiate. One day these Republicans will realize that they're not on the same "side" as the extremist mob they've created and lost control of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm well aware of what it means. None of it is going to stick to Trump having incited a riot or a coup though, that same lawyer you linked already posted several videos over the past week explaining that none of what Trump did in regards to these riots was 'incitement' by law or even a crime under US law (even if he does end his videos with: 'but it's still bad and impeachable behavior' (impeachment is a political process not a legal one after all). Neither are any of the examples listed in the article I was replying to evidence that there was a mass-plot going on to capture and assassinate politicians.

Don't let yourself be swept away by corporate media. Like seriously, things getting a bit heated around the capitol - even if none of it compares to the yellow vest riots in France in terms of violence and destruction, and somehow riling yourself up so hard that you start believing it was an attempted coup is just absurd in my eyes. People have gotten extreme american political wool pulled over their eyes around this entire ordeal.

PS: There is something cynically liberal about a lawyer becoming a popular social media figure (among Democrats).
    I do love the Trumper conservative angle on this. Failed to overthrow the election and the government? "Come on guys, let's heal and be peaceful." It's like some guy yelling "TRUCE" after he failed to knife you in the neck and now you have the knife.

PS: There is something incredibly typical about conservatives having a tenuous grasp on reality, and spurning the reality of actual laws while farting out their own made up laws on the spot. But then again, that's why this lawyer dude has a video series dedicated to bad/fake legal advice and laws.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I do love the Trumper conservative angle on this. Failed to overthrow the election and the government? "Come on guys, let's heal and be peaceful." It's like some guy yelling "TRUCE" after he failed to knife you in the neck and now you have the knife.

PS: There is something incredibly typical about conservatives having a tenuous grasp on reality, and spurning the reality of actual laws while farting out their own made up laws on the spot. But then again, that's why this lawyer dude has a video series dedicated to bad/fake legal advice and laws.
    Yeah, and the gall to comment about how popular social media lawyers is a "cynically liberal" phenomenon. Give me a break, as if the right isn't inundated with lawyer celebrities. The difference is Legal Eagle is somewhat good at his job and cares about what the law actually says.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    https://twitter.com/alanfeuer/status...12444673744896

Thread chronicling snippets of unsealed documents related to charges being filed, plus Q Shaman's bail hearing (it didn't go well for him).
    But will he get his organic gluten free lunches his mommy always packs him. I hear he gets a tummy ache if his lunches have gluten in them.

Yet more proof that Ben Shapiro is a shill for Traitors.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yea people buy regular zip ties not industrial size and strength zip ties.

Ben Sharpio is a great example of a smart person gone to waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post

Yeah, flex-cuffs are hardly just "zip ties".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

They weren't even zip ties. Zip ties you can snap without even trying, I use them a ton at work. I've never used a zip tie at home. Realistically the only thing I can even think of to use zip ties for at home is wire management, yea there are other things you can do but they aren't things I do.

It's a dumb ass argument for a completely different item than what they brought which is intended for taking prisoners.

Saw this reply as well:

BRUTALITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They weren't even zip ties. Zip ties you can snap without even trying, I use them a ton at work. I've never used a zip tie at home. Realistically the only thing I can even think of to use zip ties for at home is wire management, yea there are other things you can do but they aren't things I do.

It's a dumb ass argument for a completely different item than what they brought which is intended for taking prisoners.
    Of course, but he's not trying to make that argument, he's just arguing with a dumb statement where he's completely correct. Of course people have zip ties. It has nothing to do with the guy who came in with zip-tie handcuffs, but he knows that's indefensible so he just looks for a weak argument that he can refute and tries to make the conversation about that.

It's an obnoxious tactic which works more often than it should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post

he's thinking of twist-ties
    and even those no one buys alone
    they come with your trashbags

that sentient trashbag knows the difference
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Who cares if its complicated its the image that counts. And guilt through assocation? really Endus?
    Why not? You Trumpers have been doing it all summer with BLM, saying they are terrorists, simply because some bad actor, some of them Trumpers and Boogaloo boys, started fires.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    he's thinking of twist-ties
    and even those no one buys alone
    they come with your trashbags

that sentient trashbag knows the difference
    No, He's just trying to equate these:

with these:

The First is used for Cable Management
    The Second is used for Human "Management"

Yeah, I don't know ANYONE that has zip cuffs or zip ties that large for ANYTHING, because if you are using that large of zip ties, something else would probably work better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Saw this reply as well:

BRUTALITY!
    OH SHIT. That was a 5th degree burn right there.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yeah, I don't know ANYONE that has zip cuffs or zip ties that large for ANYTHING, because if you are using that large of zip ties, something else would probably work better.
    You're just taking the bait. My dad has large zip ties, they're useful when you're building something and want things to stick together for a little while. Shapiro wants the argument to be about what is a zip tie, what did she really mean, etc - instead of: why did this guy walk into the capitol building with zip tie handcuffs there was no legitimate use for.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    There are only two things zip cuffs like that are used for:

Taking Prisoners.
    Weird Sex Stuff.

Neither explanation for their presence at the capitol riots is very comforting.