Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Okay, so let me guess. This guy is too toxic to be in a guild, to raid, pvp and do M+ with friends, so he is stuck pugging for groups.

He can't deal with losing/wiping and believes himself an elite player, despite not setting foot in Mythic raiding whatsoever this expansion. Maybe in a distant past.

He is blaming his losing/wiping on his teammates having gear that is somewhat better than he expected, but not managing the difficulty he believes he should.

People around your item level, are people that are managing the same content as you. If you're failing to outrise them, it's because you are one of them. Which I am sure your accomplishments reflect.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2021-01-16 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    your just butthurt because I have made you question your skill which is quite obviously lacking due to your quite obvious lack of iq.

Games been the same for 10 years has it? So the talent trees wasn't changed in wotlk - cata to "simplify" (blizzards words) to make it less complex. LESS COMPLEX!! accommodating the casual. Leading to a HUGE slump in subscriptions.

Expac on expac the game has been more and more simplified. Do you rememver the arms warr rotation with rend overpower mortal strike and swing timer? Compare that to now.... haste breakpoints. Hit points. Arp all removed to simplify to accommodate the casual. This was 1 expac to another. They have made changes every expac making it easier and easier to play.

Hell in bfa they played 60 percent of the character for you with corruption azueite and trinkets and now here we are. In an expansion where you can legit 1shot someone with 1 button.

gAMES bEEN tHE sAME fOR tEN yEARS

Retard!
    I play this game from the moment BWL was out and until today.

You're basically falling into the same trap of faux elitism. Back in the days of Vanilla/TBC you literally had 1 button rotations in PvE and those who did not have that had little more than that.

WoTLK was first time you had actually anything resembling actual priority lists. Cata was just a mess, where people were throwing everything and a sink at bosses, it was also legitimately a shit expansion with its only saving grace - Firelands. Thankfully MoP put an end to this nonsense.

Going MoP and forward, raid encounters evolved massively and same goes for dungeons. Skill now is not about who has most buttons to mash - and there are still plenty, but how you can handle a MUCH more complex encounters through and through.

That's why this nonsense about how the game was so more skill-based before is just that - nonsense. It's like these Vanilla flagellants who made castles in the sky how game back then was oh so hard and challenging, only for Classic to release and see that content being crushed to dust, simply because players nowadays are MUCH better than they were 15 years ago and are trained to handle mechanics much more complex than whatever we ever had in Vanilla/TBC/WoTLK and our knowledge sharing is well 15 years forward.

Everything you said is wrong. Re evaluate. Actually raiding atm seems to be the most casual playstyle. You just join a big group where half the ppl are doing nothing but getting carried. Apparantly what happened is that you bm-pmed a balance druid after he owned your ass with a convoke in arena (while you had your raid gear equipped) and got trolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats the thing I never joined pugs to push world keys I joined pugs to try and meet some solid players that were capable. I met a couple but you know what they all had in common? They didn't have the same desire as me but it was obvious they were real gods. Not these fake crappers.

Check moojuv draenor in s4 the number of junkyard runs i did. Thats not me running jy for fun. That's me trying to find good players to play with.......desperation

Pugs will always be below premades by 20-30 percent. I wasn't trying to go pug level I was trying to go premade level but didn't meet anyone good enough as dedicated as me
    You don't join random ass pugs to find capable players - that's what communities for. It's 2021 nowadays, not 2005, 2010 or even 2014.

If you want to find proper like-minded players - you have Discord, Communities (actually a decent relatively new feature) and Guilds. Reach out to these, instead of trying to somehow find amazing players in frikkin +8/10 or +15 that random people do for their weekly shit.

You're simply doing it wrong and it's on you. The game itself did not really change, it's all same people and same content levels just rebranded a bit. What changed is the gaming world itself. It's not 2005 anymore.

Instead, you're trying to find skilled players from what amounts to casual+ PuG content like mediocre keys? And then you're upset they are not up to your hardcore standards? Where's logic in that?
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-01-16 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    New players finds the game a lot more confusing now, in BFA and legion, compared to the earlier days. But ok.

You should put a link to your mains raider.io in your signature so people can look for it instead of wasting 5 min of their life going through your post history to find it. It's quite relevant in threads like these and 99% of the other threads you've made about your... "Massive" skill and super "high" score. Oof.
    Never said I had a high score. You have obviously been looming through my posts one thing that should be obviously consistent is my discontent at my score having been chasing a premade since I last had one in legion making world 15 2 months before the end of expac with a premade of 3. Am I bragging about that? NO I'm disappointed. I imagine what would happen if I had s premade of 5 that played to the end of the expac. What rank you reckon? I'm saying top 3 world. Yeah that's the levels I want.

Moojuv draenor my legion/bfa druid
    Swiftiq draenor
    Damo kazzak last time I properly raided mop got some alright mythic logs 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99

my sl druid char boosted on ally planned to play both wasnt enough time to gear both. Looking back there was but I figured can't waste time on both playing another is just less time on a serious main could hinder what I wanted. What a joke that was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You don't join random ass pugs to find capable players - that's what communities for. It's 2021 nowadays, not 2005, 2010 or even 2014.

If you want to find proper like-minded players - you have Discord, Communities (actually a decent relatively new feature) and Guilds. Reach out to these, instead of trying to somehow find amazing players in frikkin +8/10 or +15 that random people do for their weekly shit.

You're simply doing it wrong and it's on you. The game itself did not change, what changed is the gaming world itself. It's not 2005 anymore.
    This. Plus, looks like he's playing Alliance. The m+ community there is nowhere near Horde.
    Hi

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i am looking for elitism, people that try so classic is right up my street then?

i have noticed the huge swing in the player base on the game, nobody cares about being good its all about being sociable etc. thats not my playstyle sorry i take pride in how good i am and i ask that people do the same if they are coming in keys that are demanding.

Basically by asking players to simply.....be good enough.....im elitest. im not talking the key must be in time, im talking bring enough damage so if we play it clean its in time, why is that too much to ask? by joining a key that your damage is too low for you just waste your own and everyone elses time, now that is crappy, not the guy that tried is damndest to carry the party through all the fails.

i dont fit in this game anymore.

at all.
    How to tell when someone has absolutely failed to accomplish anything irl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never said I had a high score. You have obviously been looming through my posts one thing that should be obviously consistent is my discontent at my score having been chasing a premade since I last had one in legion making world 15 2 months before the end of expac with a premade of 3. Am I bragging about that? NO I'm disappointed. I imagine what would happen if I had s premade of 5 that played to the end of the expac. What rank you reckon? I'm saying top 3 world. Yeah that's the levels I want.

Moojuv draenor my legion/bfa druid
    Swiftiq draenor
    Damo kazzak last time I properly raided mop got some alright mythic logs 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99

my sl druid char boosted on ally planned to play both wasnt enough time to gear both. Looking back there was but I figured can't waste time on both playing another is just less time on a serious main could hinder what I wanted. What a joke that was
    I'm not questioning your skill. I got round 4k in season 4 of BFA - could easily have gotten way higher if I actually gave a shit.

Finding a premade isn't easy. Discord is your best option. Not finding people in-game.
    Hi

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    your just butthurt because I have made you question your skill which is quite obviously lacking due to your quite obvious lack of iq.

Games been the same for 10 years has it? So the talent trees wasn't changed in wotlk - cata to "simplify" (blizzards words) to make it less complex. LESS COMPLEX!! accommodating the casual. Leading to a HUGE slump in subscriptions.

Expac on expac the game has been more and more simplified. Do you rememver the arms warr rotation with rend overpower mortal strike and swing timer? Compare that to now.... haste breakpoints. Hit points. Arp all removed to simplify to accommodate the casual. This was 1 expac to another. They have made changes every expac making it easier and easier to play.

Hell in bfa they played 60 percent of the character for you with corruption azueite and trinkets and now here we are. In an expansion where you can legit 1shot someone with 1 button.

gAMES bEEN tHE sAME fOR tEN yEARS

Retard!
    Cupcake, if you somehow found talent trees to be complex then I can't help but think maybe Hello Kitty Island Adventure would be more suitable to your intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Cupcake, if you somehow found talent trees to be complex then I can't help but think maybe Hello Kitty Island Adventure would be more suitable to your intellect.
    Cupcake.... blizzards words at the time "simplifying" a word I have seen them used with virtually every new expansion release.

I was angry they changed from something easy to.something retardidly easy and bland.

Bit like taughest recently. All the crappers that couldn't solo.it so it got a nerf. I solod it as resto druid. See in general all the "hOW tHE hELL yOU dO tHIS" idk....maybe... open your spellbook and read the spells?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'm not questioning your skill. I got round 4k in season 4 of BFA - could easily have gotten way higher if I actually gave a shit.

Finding a premade isn't easy. Discord is your best option. Not finding people in-game.
    Its done I have no heart or.trust.in anyone anymore to not waste my time. I legit see everyone as a crapper that won't be good enough when the pressure increases. so I guess thats that. Book closed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    How to tell when someone has absolutely failed to accomplish anything irl.
    yeah. Because being good is unfashionable in this game now. I remember back in the day when being a casual was unfashionable. Not enchanting your gear was ridiculed. How I miss those days.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-16 at 02:44 PM.

Cupcake.... blizzards words at the time "simplifying" a word I have seen them used with virtually every new expansion release.

I was angry they changed from something easy to.something retardidly easy and bland.

Bit like taughest recently. All the crappers that couldn't solo.it so it got a nerf. I solod it as resto druid. See in general all the "hOW tHE hELL yOU dO tHIS" idk....maybe... open your spellbook and read the spells?

- - - Updated - - -

Its done I have no heart or.trust.in anyone anymore to not waste my time. I legit see everyone as a crapper that won't be good enough when the pressure increases. so I guess thats that. Book closed

- - - Updated - - -

yeah. Because being good is unfashionable in this game now. I remember back in the day when being a casual was unfashionable. Not enchanting your gear was ridiculed. How I miss those days.
    you've spent this entire thread showing people you are an elitist gatekeeper. Things in the game are more accessible now and that somehow ruins your play time. Why is people getting to experience content such a bad thing? Why should Blizzard continue cater to 2% of the playerbase? You want a challenge? Go do mythic raiding. But of course that would require you to find a guild.

Imagine being good enough for idk. Level 10m+ you have done it before but the community keeps failing over and over and over and over and over and over and over in +8. Think you would stay calm and chill after a year of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha brilliant. First sentence... fail
    Nice so al you can say to counter me is that? Oke dominating might be a strong weird but with a spec that always has been 1st or 2nd best healer for m+ it kinda gets close to dominating. But hey be angry at shamans being actually viable for m+ for the 1st time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because being good is unfashionable in this game now.
    Yes that's why class streamers, Limit and other top guilds have tens of thousands subs or even views at time.

It is as fashionable as ever, if not more with RIO and WCL scoring people. Heck, you can't even join boosting communities with anything less than 95% WCL nowadays (and some demand 97%) and you tell me being good is unfashionable.

Just again, you're trying to find this skill by what amounts yelling LF2M Maraudon in trade, instead of where they actually are.

All I can say is I took a step back from the game after 12 years of pushing raid and M+ (when applicable), don't raid mythic anymore, playing casually and I don't regret it one bit. I really enjoy being able to get second tier loot (just below the best loot) from multiple sources.

The best players will still have a higher ilvl. The best players are raiding mythic, doing 1800+ pvp, and doing M+.

M+ is pretty easy for 226 loot though tbh. Doing a 14 is far, far easier than raiding mythic and getting 2k rated in pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you just find a guild with like minded people? I'm sure they still exist. Casuals always existed, content outside of the hardest raid difficulty just became more rewarding/more accessible. If you join any top 10-50 mythic guild I'm certain they'll have the attitude you're seeking.

You could have said all this in your diary tbh
    I <3 JK Rowling.

garbo players can learn and improve, dipshits like OP who think they're the tippy top in this 2 button game will never change. Always the same shit with these idiot wannabe elitists. goodbye, you won't be missed... actually thank you for unsubbing

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    you've spent this entire thread showing people you are an elitist gatekeeper. Things in the game are more accessible now and that somehow ruins your play time. Why is people getting to experience content such a bad thing? Why should Blizzard continue cater to 2% of the playerbase? You want a challenge? Go do mythic raiding. But of course that would require you to find a guild.
    It doesn't. Them joining my keys and wasting my time by never being good enough directly destroyd my enjoyment of the game. What don't you get about that?

I lost count of the number of keys that I played that were dead before they even began because player c was never good enough.

By opening up all levels to all levels of player you just screw over the players that actually are good enough by crappers trying to do the content with them that they aren't good enough for.

Do you know the first week of m+ I would run 2 or 3 lower keys as a warm up/ gear tuner out of COURTASY to make sure I wasn't the guy screwing a key? To climatise I used to call it. Why is it so OK now to be the crapper that needs a boost? Ever wondered that? I have bever been boosted not once. I stick to the level I'm good for. Its OK for you to waste 4 players time by trying to get boosted but its not OK to say exactly what you are because no. Thats an elitist jerk.

Guess its down to whether your an entitled player or a guy that just wants to make sure he's good enough.

I'm the latter.

And wow you really didn't get the memo. Mythic raiding isn't a challenge for me its an absolute joke it bores.me to the point i don't want to attend again. Reacting to 40second timers is hard. Running to point a is hard....right
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-16 at 03:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    And wow you really didn't get the memo. Mythic raiding isn't a challenge for me its an absolute joke it bores.me to the point i don't want to attend again. Reacting to 40second timers is hard. Running to point a is hard....right
    Oh ok, you are so good, that the most difficult PvE content simply bores you from the get-go. That's the greatest dick wagging I have seen here in some time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliss1234 View Post
    garbo players can learn and improve, dipshits like OP who think they're the tippy top in this 2 button game will never change. Always the same shit with these idiot wannabe elitists. goodbye, you won't be missed... actually thank you for unsubbing
    exaaaaaaaaaactly........this 2 button game...........allowing EVERYONE to play the same. Ape you probly play boomie and.press your 1 button when your opponent has a stun available then put it.down to "ah I was unlucky"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh ok, you are so good, that most difficult PvE content simply bores you. That's the greatest dick wagging I have seen here in some time.
    Legit good players will tell you the exact same. Aside from.endgame bosses which are always harder especially pre nerf. Though the way blizzadds going wouldn't surprise me if they have already nerfed everything to accommodate the whinging casuals who cry the games hard

It doesn't. Them joining my keys and wasting my time by never being good enough directly destroyd my enjoyment of the game. What don't you get about that?

I lost count of the number of keys that I played that were dead before they even began because player c was never good enough.

By opening up all levels to all levels of player you just screw over the players that actually are good enough by crappers trying to do the content with them that they aren't good enough for.

Do you know the first week of m+ I would run 2 or 3 lower keys as a warm up/ gear tuner out of COURTASY to make sure I wasn't the guy screwing a key? To climatise I used to call it. Why is it so OK now to be the crapper that needs a boost? Ever wondered that? I have bever been boosted not once. I stick to the level I'm good for. Its OK for you to waste 4 players time by trying to get boosted but its not OK to say exactly what you are because no. Thats an elitist jerk.

Guess its down to whether your an entitled player or a guy that just wants to make sure he's good enough.

I'm the latter.

Wow. Maybe if you didn't have such a hostile attitude, you wouldn't need to worry about keys getting ruined. Instead, something tells me you're forced to do pugs because people didn't want to deal with someone being nasty and an elitist. Everything about what you said is you being elitist. Saying everyone else isn't good enough. That you're the only good player. Get over yourself.

Also, you lost all credibility when you said mythic raiding isn't a challenge. It shows me you've never stepped foot in mythic raids.