Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I am from Minnesota Knew Kevin Sorbo and his wife Sam were racist white supremacist, but NOT JOHN TESH!

Yeah seriously John Tesh what the fuck!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Honestly respecting celebrities is already kinda weird to begin with
    This, I don't get it.... What you see in tabloids and public appearance is not a window to who celebrities are. Difficult to have respect, except basic one I give to anyone I don't know, since I don't know who they are.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    - Wrong, Obama and Biden, built those cages.
    - I don't recall Trump flying on Espsteins' jet 26 times. (photo evidence of Clinton doing so).
    Obama may have built the cages....But Trump was the one that filled them

Sure, Clinton and Epstein were pals.
    So were Trump and Epstein
    Also, for that matter, Trump and Clinton.

So he dodged a war that IF he would have came back from, You same Liberal-leftists would have spit on him and call him "baby-killer" for participating in?
    And yet you condemned Bush for Dodging the same war.

Not factual, Opinion.
    Factual. There's plenty of evidence of both.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-01-17 at 03:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Robert de Niro

The "fuck trump" speech was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen from an actor, or any celeb for that matter. It was like a 10 year old babyraging he wasn't getting his way, expected more from a grown up man.

I feel like a better thread would be celebrities I respect, which largely consists of the Irwin family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    huh?when and how did you ever respect him?i
    Back in the early 90's, when he helped point Macauley Culkin in the right direction in Home Alone 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Back in the early 90's, when he helped point Macauley Culkin in the right direction in Home Alone 2.
    Helping Kevin McAllister is just the first of his Crimes Against Humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Helping Kevin McAllister is just the first of his Crimes Against Humanity
    You can still respect criminals

7+ Year Old Account
    For similar reasons:
    Kevin Spacey
    Bill Cosby

5+ Year Old Account
    I never particularly had respect for any celebrity.
    I'm very out of touch with them these days, if you don't count Trump.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Bill Cosby

I can't eat ice cream without thinking about the "Tonsils" skit. And then I start thinking about what he did and his flimsy excuses for it.
    Hey hey hey, it's Fat Albert
    I'm gonna a sing a song for you
    Bill's gonna drug a woman or two
    We'll have fun time, me and all the gang
    when the roofies kick in......

I think that's quite enough of my dark, twisted sense of humor.

On topic, everybody at Fox News who forgot the network existed before Trump got elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Donald Trump - obvious reasons
    One has to have had something to lose it, if we are talking never had respect for then it would be Tom Cruise for me.

As for lost respect having once had it ... probably Kirstey Alley

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

will smith, for being a cuck in public.

None of them ever did anything to gain my respect in the first place.

7+ Year Old Account
    For me it's mostly scientologists.

I like to appreciate the art, and not worship the artist.

Otherwise, you get people like those in this thread who are so sick in the head with celebrity/politician worship.

Thou without sin shall cast the first stone.

I would keep my stones in my pocket, if I were you.
    should tell that to your homeboy, mr drumpf. the guy literally threw stones every chance he got. the amount of SLAPP suits can attest to that by itself. don't even need to bring twitter into this to prove my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Robert de Niro

The "fuck trump" speech was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen from an actor, or any celeb for that matter. It was like a 10 year old babyraging he wasn't getting his way, expected more from a grown up man.
    I'd argue the most pathetic thing I've seen from a celebrity was Eminem's dumbass anti-Trump freestyle.

Bill Cosby. Really disappointed to find out what a creep he actually was.

Okay Hater, you can take a good 20% off there...
    Oh boyo, you people just CAN'T HELP yourself can you? 2020, half your country mourns dead people because your Presidenté didn't get his shit together and failed on every level to do anything to fight the virus because he doesnt give a shit before inciting a riot and here you are, tooting his horn. Take a hint of your own sig. You know that nobody implies other presidents aren't faulty as fuck, but your Jerkoff is probably the worst disgrace America ever employed from any objective standpoint. And suck up your empty bible quotes. Its not like you really believe in the morality anyhow if you defend that evidently racist, evidently sexist, evidently abusive, evidently fraudalent, evidently narcissistic megalomanian with what-about-ism in a thread about celebrities and just can't accept that people have perfect reasons to disrespect that hopefully soon irrelevant idiot. It's not like anyone attacked you personally... Till now that is.

BtT;

Kevin Sorbo is definitely there. He went soooo deep down the deep-end. I mean not like he was much of a role model as someone else pointed out, but they are kind of childhood memories. Hercules and all that. And then there he is... and when compared to what a respectable person Lucy Lawless is... yikes. He sure missed the mark.

There are a bunch of others i could name, which i used to enjoy and now respect significantly less, but celebrities who lost all of it, assuming they ever had any... Probably JJ Abrams, which i used to respect a lot for his work on Fringe, which is a show i really enjoyed but that kind of quickly went down hill, commulating in these atrociously written new Star Wars Movies, which are just... a trashfire in my eyes - sure, taste, but still. And he lost all my respect for being so obsessed with forcing his own tropes in, over trying to deliver quality STAR WARS-material, that it retroactively hurt my joy for the surrounding stuff for a while.

I do got to add The Donald tho. I mean its not like respect is really the right word for what i had for them, but like with Sorbo he was a bit of a pop-culture figure that implied he was this... experienced Buisness guy, who could appear all stern and strong and knew what he was doing. This fell apart pretty early on once i got into documentaries and educational reading - like i was always interested in historical tidbits and intriguing stories, politics so on since i was a late teen, but he was just... Some random capitalist icon... and theeen... well, stuff happened. And now i think he must be one of the most rotten examples of western society.(and we live in one, apparently).
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.