Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Everything in life requires basic social skills, even the most prestigious of jobs requires a small amount. You cannot expect to achieve much without an uphill battle if you are abrasive with people. It does not matter if it is in-game or out of the game, people are social creatures. So it's no wonder you cannot "get the rank". Having that kind of poor attitude is something most guild leaders would naturally avoid to keep unneeded drama out of their guild.

Perhaps making your own guild of like-minded people whose soul desire nothing more than achieving a higher standard of raiding, all while avoiding making friends in a virtual world as it would be a pointless waste of time, could be more fruitful instead of coming to a social forum to start a barely concealed bait post?
    i did think about making a community however there are so few and far between players like me now there really is no point and already just like here its going to be "oh you think your this and that but your only blah blah hc" as if i tried. people are instantly dismissive that someone might be as good/better than them, even if the proof is there if you look deeply enough.

i had a good think about a community and the biggest downer was that its going to bring friends of players who are below par that the community will then have to bear the incompetence of.

really want to laugh? i was going to call it "elite"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    This is the only time I ever raided:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...13&partition=1

I consider myself casual.
    nice mate, so you have a decent understanding of the game. you dont need to play stupid amount of hours to be good. a good game iq will get you pretty far even without all the hours under the sun.

i mean those logs arent anything compared to what serious players get but they are something thats at least not scrubby

i have nothing against scrubs that know what they are, just wanted to add that, its the kind that think they are something else that really annoy me, because they were the guys rocking up in my keys telling themselves they are good for it when they really really really wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    You and your mate, they are linked. doofus.

Moojuv
    Alt of swiftiq, helloooo ? ever been on radier io website? why are you here?
    Moojuv is your "good" character that was suppose to prove that you were so good (back in BfA and Legion) that guilds like Method and Limit should have scouted you but instead the only character you have linked is a subpar healer. So again, you're just Dunning–Kruger the Raider with the sociability of curdled milk.

- - - Updated - - -

really want to laugh? i was going to call it "elite"
    Oh and Elite and Elitist are two different things. Elite is what you think you are but elitist is what you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Moojuv is your "good" character that was suppose to prove that you were so good (back in BfA and Legion) that guilds like Method and Limit should have scouted you but instead the only character you have linked is a subpar healer. So again, you're just Dunning–Kruger the Raider with the sociability of curdled milk.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Elite and Elitist are two different things. Elite is what you think you are but elitist is what you really are.
    who mentioned method and limit? if you actually read what ive written you will see that i played with players from envy when they dispanded back in the day a handful of them joined my guild which was around world 50 at the time and as i said earlier i wasnt even close to being as good as the one player specifically, i was in awe of how good he was, perfection every boss no damage taken, top interupts top damage and he even had the time to help out with some offhealing, absolutely insane the level of top level raiders, where did i claim to be a top level raider? go ahead link.

heres my last mythic logs.
    raid https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...rue#metric=hps

they were way better than that i cant find the logs for before i transferred and was in xeon/aeon cant remember the guild name.

my strength isnt in raiding, i quit raiding properly in mop.

my strength is in m+

incoming comment: "yOU hAVE nEVER eVEN bEEN gLAD"

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You're the guy that linked a subpar character and when people called you out for it, you told them to look up another character. If you were as good as you claim you are surely you'd link the character that could back up your trash talk. So who is really the fool?
    and the second char is linked as alt to third...
    seems like he have crapload of resto druids and managed to achieve nothing noteworthy on all of them (he claimes he was in best 15 in legion, but on all chars he linked he never went in best 300), just changes characters and realms and so on... i wonder if it have something with his horrible personality and attitude, perhaps nobody on realm (group) wanted to do anything with him so he moved... at least his presence on this forums points to something like that
    Last edited by Lolites; 2021-01-17 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like you are one of the reasons I don't enjoy spending time with wow players, obsessing over ilevel that gets replaced in a few months, treading on other people to get things faster than others, whining about the most minute rubbish imaginable.

Luckily I get enjoyment out of the solo/ story aspects of wow because spending any time in organised activities would be like slitting my wrists.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere in that rant you perfectly incapsulate why so few bother with social interactions/pushing themselves. They have to put up with players like you.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Man, I'm glad I don't have to play with you. What an absolute holocaust of a personality.

People value different shit than you. Figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    People like you are one of the reasons I don't enjoy spending time with wow players, obsessing over ilevel that gets replaced in a few months, treading on other people to get things faster than others, whining about the most minute rubbish imaginable.

Luckily I get enjoyment out of the solo/ story aspects of wow because spending any time in organised activities would be like slitting my wrists.
    i wouldnt mind that if he show at least modicum of achievment, all he does is CLAIM his skill is "unparaleled" and he was in legion in world top 15, yet chars he posted never went into top 300... what i love the most his own link to parses shows he is not even in top 12k and have half a raid still uncleared, but he claims how skilled he is
    so he is just nobody, falsely braging about being amazing, its sad realy...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and the second char is linked as alt to third...
    seems like he have crapload of resto druids and managed to achieve nothing noteworthy on all of them, just changes characters and realms and so... i wonder if it have something with his horrible personality and attitude, perhaps nobody on realm (group) wanted to do anything with him so he moved... at least his presence on this forums points to something like that
    what ive come to learn from this forum is that i outgrew the community penny dropped with that one so im not even mad at you anymore, its not the playerbase fault that they are mainly casual, i wish you and your casual friends from 700 miles away luck and hope you have a great giggle and a laugh when you get stuck on a boss in normal.

if your a good player then 90 percentile every boss is easily achievable
    Uh, do you understand that by very definition of "percintile", even if everyone gets good, there still will be exactly same amount of people in there - 1 of each 10. Or were you going for this punchline?

EVEN IF YOU DONT RAID
    Then you won't be in any percentile on "every boss".
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    I've come across some people like this in groups, my ignore list is longer now than it's ever been in 10+ years of playing
    its funny you say this, i add crappers to my global ignore addon, do you know how many crappers i have on the list? 1100+! do you know how many good players i added to bnet in that time of adding all the crappers? around 10.... lol

people like me do not want to play with you either! you suck and waste our time! we dont like you either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Uh, do you understand that by very definition of "percintile", even if everyone gets good, there still will be exactly same amount of people in there - 1 of each 10. Or were you going for this punchline?

Then you won't be in any percentile on "every boss".
    its ok ive realised my problem, i got too good and moved into a big fish pond needing big fish players but i dont have the social skills to stay in there groups when invited though i most certainly have the skill.

- - - Updated - - -

nice mate, so you have a decent understanding of the game. you dont need to play stupid amount of hours to be good. a good game iq will get you pretty far even without all the hours under the sun.

i mean those logs arent anything compared to what serious players get but they are something thats at least not scrubby

i have nothing against scrubs that know what they are, just wanted to add that, its the kind that think they are something else that really annoy me, because they were the guys rocking up in my keys telling themselves they are good for it when they really really really wasnt.
    WoW was never my gaming focus in life, more to chill out. I was most competitive in games like Worms Armageddon (https://worms2d.info/People/Anubis) which I spent thousands of hours in. I joined and left a lot of clans in search for good players, got quite the bad reputation because of that back then.

I remember back in previous expansions when it was an insult to be called a casual, now everyone identifies as one.

So you think your good, whats your raid percentile?

Tryhards, good players etc will raid and will have a high percentile because they hold themselves to a good standard, if your a good player then 90 percentile every boss is easily achievable EVEN IF YOU DONT RAID.

- i dont have the gear
    answer - if you tried then you would know where to get the gear, its easily obtainable in pvp, pug raiding, m+

- but m+ doesnt give you gear
    if your depleting keys because you dont know how to recognise a good/bad party before the key starts then yes, you will receive 50% less gear from a depleted key and the worst player in the party? he will be the one getting the single item....100% chance
    need a trinket? how about grind that dungeon untill it drops, is that trying to hard? because in previous expansions that was normal.

- but i dont pvp
    i cannot put into words how easy and free 1400 rating is, with a bit of a push and some practice 1600 is easily achievable. 213s.....free, why not.....try? why not learn? i see lots of players making parties saying "new pvper" fair play to them! at least they are putting in some effort in something thats completely new to them.

- ive had bad luck in raids with gear
    there is plenty from other areas, back in the day you would make a bis item list, now is no different except you have 3/4 and even 5 avenues to get gear from that are 197 minimum ilvl.

- i have bad stats
    same as above, you have 3/4 and 5 avenues to choose your gear for free, if your low on haste which is a vital stat, why not look through the campaign gear list see if there is something slightly less ilvl with significatntly more haste? and run some sims? bg honor farming also have multiple choice items where you choose your stats 197 ilvl.

- my class isnt very good
    This is easily the most frustrating response i have seen, your percentile is judged based on you against other people of your class only, i never forget when all my logs were 99 in mop and someone was flaming me about how im only them ranks because im disc and disc is op.........its vs other discs.....donut.

if your 30 percentile what this ultimately means if your a fire mage, if you put 10fire mages in a fight you will finish 7th.

- i dont even raid fully
    does that mean that you cant go to warcraft logs, read some logs see what works and adjust what you have to be the best you can be? means you cant sim? again, just because you dont fully raid doesnt mean you cant rank high when you pug/do

Now, there are people that dont care about ranks, i get that. thats cool. perfectly acceptable, these are genuine socials. whats not perfectly acceptable is to be rocking round the game pretending to be a good player when you cant even achieve the most basic of thing a semi decent player could achieve.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...raenor/swiftiq

i do not raid, i still achieve 98 median

This game has become strictly social, it is now unfashionable to be good, whats more important is having a laugh with your virtual pretend friends from 600 miles away that you never even shared a coffee with.

Im not insecure in the sense that il get upset if you tell me i have no friends, i dont have any friends in the game, i dont need friends in the game and i dont want friends in the game, what i logged in for was a good level of play, not buddies that stand in fire and laugh about it.

Im a loser right? whos really the loser here? your all playing a game for social interaction, at least i wasnt that sad.

yOUR a tRYHARD wITH nO fREINDS. your all welcome to each other, enjoy standing in fire, dieing to interuptable spells with your unenchanted gear while using the wrong rotation, at least you can all laugh about it with your "friends" when you fail or worst case scenario you can just blame the healer to protect your ego.
    Where's the option "I sound like a douche." that you'd so perfectly fit in?

i wouldnt mind that if he show at least modicum of achievment, all he does is CLAIM his skill is "unparaleled" and he was in legion in world top 15, yet chars he posted never went into top 300... what i love the most his own link to parses shows he is not even in top 12k and have half a raid still uncleared, but he claims how skilled he is
    so he is just nobody, falsely braging about being amazing, its sad realy...
    buddy your still at it trying to poke holes in a metal object, i was world 15 3 months before the end of legion in a premade of 3

we had a system and consistency all we needed to add was a warlock slow (half the time) and a stun or a knockback.

My premade tank quit 3 months before the end of the expac, i was 4.8k, i tried to pug being world 15 and was met with the same incompetence that is now in pugs to this day, imagine trying to increase your score in pugs when all of your keys are world 50, so i quit 1 month later having gained ZERO extra score.

i was 4.8k 3 months before the end of expac, world 15, stab as many comments as you like at me to try and make out it wasnt true, it was true, so unlucky, your just going to have to handle that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Where's the option "I sound like a douche." that you'd so perfectly fit in?
    funny, sounds like something a casual would say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    WoW was never my gaming focus in life, more to chill out. I was most competitive in games like Worms Armageddon (https://worms2d.info/People/Anubis) which I spent thousands of hours in. I joined and left a lot of clans in search for good players, got quite the bad reputation because of that back then.
    well i actually enjoy the thinking part of creating new routes etc, you cant do that in lowbie rank 1000 keys because everyone wants to just copy what the trendsetters are doing while failing it or not understanding why that trend is a thing.

Example: so many dh tanks trying to facetank there way through a dungeon not realising dh is meta due to there kiting ability.

Idiots! was same in bfa, i remember playing with sefty a high ranked prot warr, we go shrine he just runs out and eats all waterblasts, like hello mate you not gonna aoe fear. stun or spell reflect? he was like world 30 or something retarded.

what about los? you can los the casters back into the room, no no, leaps out, uses nothing and goes splat, looked further into who he played with in his premade and he played with a druid which was built for pure single target pumping like a full kings rest build. wonder why that was. well, he was obviously friendly and fun to be around so he got the boost he needed from someone legit that knew the game and how to adjust to suit.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 09:57 AM.

I remember back in previous expansions when it was an insult to be called a casual, now everyone identifies as one.

So you think your good, whats your raid percentile?

Tryhards, good players etc will raid and will have a high percentile because they hold themselves to a good standard, if your a good player then 90 percentile every boss is easily achievable EVEN IF YOU DONT RAID.
    Less than one in ten players will be getting 90+ reliably across all the bosses in a raid. Not everyone can do this even if they try, for fairly obvious reasons.

You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while.
    You are one of the issues this game has.
    I can only speculate what kind of a person you are irl, but I won't resort to personal attacks by actually saying it.
    what players like you dont understand is, while you log in and screw a key that might be ok to you, it might be ok to everyone else in the party.

But your always going to get a guy that is sick of players like you, when he has ran the same key 15 times only for every time there is someone, that only logs in 4 hours a week, not good enough, wasting his time, so the key dies, he gets nothing for it, he has to go again, repeat.

What dont people like you understand? if your not good enough for a certain level key, how about have some respect for the people that are and run lower keys untill you actually can contribute enough to go higher? why going for that boost every time and just wasting everyones time?

its inconsiderate of YOU

You think you know who i am but you really dont, on a new m+ week i would run 2/3 lower dungeons gradually moving up just to climatise with the new affixes and see how i can adjust my gearsets to best suit the week. what do players like you do? you log straight in, not knowing the new affixes and go straight for the highest key possible.

say what me of you will. at least i never wasted anyones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while. .
    with how much (and how hard) competition there is, this seems to be his only "achievment"

with how much (and how hard) competition there is, this seems to be his only "achievment"
    you finished with trying to debunk my m+ ranks that im not even proud of? frustrated, the whole point why i made the post?

your so off topic, you should probly go to bed or something.

you finished with trying to debunk my m+ ranks that im not even proud of? frustrated, the whole point why i made the post?

your so off topic, you should probly go to bed or something.
    So not proud of you've spent 8 pages and multiple hours wanking about it. I doubt you've even done a m+above a 10.

So much assumption.
    Just because I don't like your personality you assume I'm a shit player who depletes keys.

There are many tools available like rio, communities to join like minded people to play keys.
    Yet you pug and then cry about bad players.

You have a shit attitude and it's your fault.
    Ever stop to wonder why ive got a shit attitude?

Ever wonder what ive experienced? repeatidly, players like you. not being good enough.

over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

then when i lose my shit im toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    So not proud of you've spent 8 pages and multiple hours wanking about it. I doubt you've even done a m+above a 10.
    oh wow, my toons are linked. you absolute weapon. i was doing 15s the week before christmas before i got bored and gave up because i could see it was bfa all over again, pretenders, pretenders everywhere, wasnt putting myself through it again.

- - - Updated - - -

So much assumption.
    Just because I don't like your personality you assume I'm a shit player who depletes keys.

There are many tools available like rio, communities to join like minded people to play keys.
    Yet you pug and then cry about bad players.

You have a shit attitude and it's your fault.
    you know its really funny that its EXACTLY what players like you say? "so you assume im bad"

then you are bad

next person: "so you assume im bad"

then they are bad

then they are bad

then they are bad

then they are bad