Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I don't have to "hope" for anything. You just do it if you aren't complete garbage and know how this game works.
    3k is all you need for all the rewards, everything else is INTENDED for people who want to show how strong there are.
    Please, oh wise one, tell me how I beat it without a bow user if it goes into the air two times and wastes a minute of my time?

If your definition of "good" involves having a flexible plethora of characters at your disposal instead of just the raw mechanical skill of "don't get hit while hitting", kindly fuck off. I shouldn't need anything other than my own reaction time and good character manipulation skills to "show how strong I am" which is the point. The fact of the matter is this game is a combo of nolyfe and p2w to "be strong" and very minimal on the skill front, and that's incredibly frustrating. It's why I hate gachas. It could be so much more.

Again, if it's designed to be a penis measuring competition, it should be about actual skill, not who has the biggest wad of cash or most time to toss at the game. Easiest way they could accomplish that is remove the timer aspect altogether so you don't have to have the right characters with the right amount of power.

Also, gonna need a video of you beating the electric cube with 3k+ in time with a naked character.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-01-17 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Please, oh wise one, tell me how I beat it without a bow user if it goes into the air two times and wastes a minute of my time?

If your definition of "good" involves having a flexible plethora of characters at your disposal instead of just the raw mechanical skill of "don't get hit while hitting", kindly fuck off.
    I posted a video on how to do this.

You have Diluc.

10+ Year Old Account

If your definition of "good" involves having a flexible plethora of characters at your disposal instead of just the raw mechanical skill of "don't get hit while hitting", kindly fuck off. I shouldn't need anything other than my own reaction time and good character manipulation skills to "show how strong I am" which is the point. The fact of the matter is this game is a combo of nolyfe and p2w to "be strong" and very minimal on the skill front, and that's incredibly frustrating. It's why I hate gachas. It could be so much more.

Again, if it's designed to be a penis measuring competition, it should be about actual skill, not who has the biggest wad of cash or most time to toss at the game. Easiest way they could accomplish that is remove the timer aspect altogether so you don't have to have the right characters with the right amount of power.

Also, gonna need a video of you beating the electric cube with 3k+ in time with a naked character.
    Yeah it is a E-peen event for people who spend a lot of money. But people already found a bug how to get a max score for this without even trying by abusing a 2 man party bug.

There is barely any skilll involved into this and its more or less just NUKE before it gets immune again.

Here is a whale e-peen video for example:

Good luck pulling those numbers as free to play. (i tried to recreate this with no Mona) Went with Diona for extra damage instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You're doing SOMETHING wrong if you can't at least clear at 3000 points. It's not your characters. It's not your gear.
    Who the fuck is talking about clearing it at 3k score any more? The discussion has moved on to maxxing or getting very high scores. 3k is not that. As demonstrated, you can set the two most demanding parts at their base level and still get 3k score.

This "bad enough" for you? 4 +0 artifacts (HP/Def substats mostly, didn't really look) and 1 +16 elemental mastery item
    lvl 1 weapon, F2P character. Lvl 70.
    C6 - sorry, can't undo that. Only C2 is relevant though, most likely doable without though... would have to try again without autoattacking

done.

3105 score. Made a video too, but do you really want to see it?

Used Bennett to heal once instead of eating food, didn't use him for damage, didn't use his ATK Boost.
    Used Kaeya (can be lvl 1) to kill the boss at the end so I don't have to do another phase, which I could totally do because I had 2 minutes and 45 seconds left before he went down.

First try btw.
    Used Pyronado *once* throughout the whole ~5 minutes. Forgot to charge up at the beginning before starting the challenge.

What's next.
    Blindfolded? Acting like I'm retarded while doing it?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-17 at 11:49 PM.

"436 em" lol buddy. Abuse those reactions to the point where the rest of the gear doesn't matter. My diluc has 40. That item is carrying your damage, and yes, I'd love to see that video.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, either try or don't.
    Nah, I've been trying at video games for 20 years. I don't need to spend more time shoring up my skills and that's all that should be necessary for any video game to me any more. I fucking hate FPSs, but god damn I like their style of "if you're good at shooting, you win.. period".

Ok, i knew this event was gonna be fun...but...the drama here about it is insane
    Is it really that hard?

I still havent tried it solo...

You can get all rewards of the event if you complete everyday with a score of 3000...thats all you need.
    Hard to acomplish? i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Is it really that hard?
    No.

/10char

"436 em" lol buddy. Abuse those reactions to the point where the rest of the gear doesn't matter. My diluc has 40. That item is carrying your damage, and yes, I'd love to see that video.
    "lol buddy" - he says.

Jesus, can you look for more excuses?
    You do realize that with Diluc and a 3* claymore, you can get way more EM than I have?
    You do realize that the cap is around 900-1000+(without procs of any kind) and I don't even have half of that and half of it is comming from set bonuses which *everyone* has because Instructor and Wanderers are guaranteed drops?
    They have all been +0 - the only reason why I didn't use 3* artifacts is because I don't *have* any.
    That 1 +16 is *any* 4* EM timepiece you can find. Doesn't matter which set.

The video is 1,7gb huge, you won't be seeing it tonight, most likely.

edit: NVM, the SD version should be up in 10 minutes or so.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-18 at 12:03 AM.

He's literally beating it with basically just Guoba and you're still over there just making excuses.
    Then explain to me why my reactions and hits are only like 6k total despite me having "most OP character in the game", a wolf gravestone, and not completely scrub-tier items? Until you can explain the DPS discrepancy when it's literally just "hit E", I'm going to be looking for reasons.

There... HD is up whenever youtube is done.

edit:

would prefer to not have my UID out there, will have to reupload.
    Just noticed the effect I chose will eventually get my UID on screen

edit2:

Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-18 at 12:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, i knew this event was gonna be fun...but...the drama here about it is insane
    Is it really that hard?

You can get all rewards of the event if you complete everyday with a score of 3000...thats all you need.
    It's really not, it's just people whinging that they're not facerolling everything and actually have to put some thoughts in their team comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [video=youtube;HtAX7B0PbiI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAX7B0PbiI[video]
    Spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars to rob yourself out of any sort of challenge in this game? Talk about getting ripped off.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it really that hard?

It's really not that hard. And its actually a great addition to the game. Besides the Abyss, this game has been having the same problem as Warframe in that people are endlessly gearing up their characters for a challenge that isn't there.

But most anyone should be able to get to 3000 with their characters. This coming from a F2P guy to cheap to fully level his artifacts, doesn't use food, has a main team of all c0, and maxed at level 80.

My main DPS are Venti, Klee, and Fischl... not exactly sure how I'm supposed to do this anemo challenge with a high score... considering the dude gets like 50% resistances to electro and fire and resistant to anemo.

would prefer to not have my UID out there, will have to reupload.
    100% understandable. Also, it's cool that you were able to 3k with a character that gimped regardless, but I wasn't even aware you didn't have to select one of the timer things minimum. The time is the aspect that necessitates damage the most, obviously.

Also, holy shit how do you have 100 food? That's so much gathering...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It's really not that hard. And its actually a great addition to the game. Besides the Abyss, this game has been having the same problem as Warframe in that people are endlessly gearing up their characters for a challenge that isn't there.
    If it were a permanent addition to the game and not a temporary flex I wouldn't even be complaining about anything, but unfortunately it IS indeed temporary.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-01-18 at 01:12 AM.

@KrayZ33 nice going there with that low character. I already accepted the fact that I cannot claim all the event rewards.
    But if my predictions are correct I can easily pull 18-19k points by the end of this event.

The Electro cube only had the way more deadlier "ranged projectile" which can one shot you with all these modifiers, but as you can see, you can both outrange and iFrame-dodge them.
    I honestly don't know what exactly is new in the Anemo one, that thing dies too easily and soon in open world.

The Geo cube might be interesting because I'll have to make use of my lvl 60 Noelle. I'm not too familar with the fight because Noelle is my only Geo character.
    I only know that Claymores work.

The challenges after that will be more interesting though, as they will most likely feature several cubes at once or in succession (only 3 cubes, but 7 challenges).
    It's going to be fun, I'm sure.
    I don't think I did Anemo since ar 25 of 30. I'd prob fail a few times if I tried it. I just remember needing to fly in the air and being bad at catching the health orbs. Not sure I could do that timed.

Klee bombs can dmg the Geo towers and can sometimes hit the gem while bombing the tower its under. Ningguang kinda sucks cause while she can constant geo dmg her attacks will often lock on to the gem which is immune instead of the tower you are standing right next to. If you had her she is great at destroying towers though all geo dmg is good at it. At lower lvls I used to Amber charged shot the gem and skip the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I don't think I did Anemo since ar 25 of 30. I'd prob fail a few times if I tried it. I just remember needing to fly in the air and being bad at catching the health orbs. Not sure I could do that timed.

Klee bombs can dmg the Geo towers and can sometimes hit the gem while bombing the tower its under. Ningguang kinda sucks cause while she can constant geo dmg her attacks will often lock on to the gem which is immune instead of the tower you are standing right next to. If you had her she is great at destroying towers though all geo dmg is good at it. At lower lvls I used to Amber charged shot the gem and skip the towers.
    For the Geo cube you're really supposed to use a claymore character to destroy the tower its under. Also Razor's elemental burst, for some reason, absolutely shreds the towers so have one for the end so the boss can't revive.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% understandable. Also, it's cool that you were able to 3k with a character that gimped regardless, but I wasn't even aware you didn't have to select one of the timer things minimum. The time is the aspect that necessitates damage the most, obviously.

Also, holy shit how do you have 100 food? That's so much gathering...

- - - Updated - - -

If it were a permanent addition to the game and not a temporary flex I wouldn't even be complaining about anything, but unfortunately it IS indeed temporary.
    since it's not very well publicised there was a ton of 'unmentioned' changes in the latest update, such as chef mao in the restaurant in liyue now sells a much wider array of items, with crab/fish on a daily reset, with the rest on a 3 day rest or weekly reset as before, the other fish vendors at the docks also sell more items per day, so as long as you're not crafting and using food items on cooldown, then you can easily build up a large stockpile of ingredients for when you actually need that food stuff for buffs etc.

same goes for the general item vendors, they sell a wider variety of items now and you can stockpile them too if you want, especially with the reputation cost reduction, comes back to what i was saying before about maximising your resources and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    For the Geo cube you're really supposed to use a claymore character to destroy the tower its under. Also Razor's elemental burst, for some reason, absolutely shreds the towers so have one for the end so the boss can't revive.
    I still don't understand why razor's burst does way more damage. It doesn't really make sense.