Poll: Do you prefer Sylvanas or Garrosh? Who is more popular?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ressing Garrosh as Scourge lord Garrosh would be a start, he deserves redemption since even Blizz admitted they faqed him up. Especially when he was in the right. As long as they keep his character intact and not turned into another woos like Thrall.

Not to mention forsaken could use a new leader and if timeskip will happen, we can assume the world's gonna be faqed up, so we'll need a cleanup crew..
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2021-01-17 at 10:54 PM.

They both suck. Garrosh less so than Sylvanas, but both are really inconsistent characters who started being shit when the story dumped the position of Warchief on them for the purposes of muh faction war, and their endgames were respectively being turned into Orc Hitler and revealing herself as the worst anime villain ever.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh at least was consistent (aside from Stonetalon which we know wasn't in harmony with the rest of his character path). He wanted Orcs to be the greatest and that's it.

When Sylvanas enters the scene everyone loses 190 int so that she can be seen as this super strategical person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Except most of the powers she used in BfA are not a consequence of her actions/struggles and so on but merely granted to her by an entity that was injected retroactively into her story. It's really stupid since she could have accomplished pretty much the same thing without some retarded powerup by a bad guy that didn't even exist in the lore back when most of her story was written.
    But the point is a Sue is written perfect from start to finish...she just received these powers very recently.

Lets face it...WoW powerscales like DBZ...we'd be laughing at her if she wasn't power boosted, I mean N'zoth had Azshara as his sidekick and we know she is one of the most powerful magic users Azeroth has born.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Ressing Garrosh as Scourge lord Garrosh would be a start, he deserves redemption since even Blizz admitted they faqed him up. Especially when he was in the right. As long as they keep his character intact and not turned into another woos like Thrall.

Not to mention forsaken could use a new leader and if timeskip will happen, we can assume the world's gonna be faqed up, so we'll need a cleanup crew..
    Garrosh absolutely loathed the Forsaken...they aren't going to want him as a leader and I doubt he'd want to lead them either

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post

Not to mention forsaken could use a new leader and if timeskip will happen, we can assume the world's gonna be faqed up, so we'll need a cleanup crew.
    I'd also love to see Garry back in some measure, but given how the current writers are hellbent on making almost every major character (at least those from Azeroth) an Anduin clone, I'd prefer them to keep their filthy paws off Garrosh, they have done him dirty enough already. Getting tortured and milked by dem vampire bois may be bad, but becoming another drone of the God King would be even worse. Ditto for Arthas, whom we will probably meet at some point during SL.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    But the point is a Sue is written perfect from start to finish...she just received these powers very recently.

Lets face it...WoW powerscales like DBZ...we'd be laughing at her if she wasn't power boosted, I mean N'zoth had Azshara as his sidekick and we know she is one of the most powerful magic users Azeroth has born.
    Yeah, sure. I don't disagree with your assessment that she isn't a Mary Sue. I just thought pointing out how she 'earned' her powers isn't really a good argument.

3+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas didn't kidnap civilians to be tortured, made into gladiator slaves, and/or as target practices. I'm with Sylvanas
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Sylvanas didn't kidnap civilians to be tortured, made into gladiator slaves, and/or as target practices. I'm with Sylvanas
    she didn't kidnap civilians, and children, to test the new blight?

and you can argue that a lot of people she killed and turn into undead are tortured slaves

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    she didn't kidnap civilians, and children, to test the new blight?

and you can argue that a lot of people she killed and turn into undead are tortured slaves
    I thought it wasn't confirmed to be a defenseless citizen but could have been an Alliance soldier or a Scarlet Crusader?

regarding undead: Delaryn and Sira just came back from the Maw and were given a choice to serve Sylvanas and go with her plans rather than back to the Maw
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    he knows what he has being told, but when he come here, he saw his people in famine, dying by a war he don't understand why still exist.

Lets be real, apart from war and combat Garrosh is not that bright, he don't see why the alliance keep hunting then down after WC3, and after seeing what they were doing with the horde he had came to love he would be pissed

im pretty sure alliance did that as well, is a world of fools taking their chance, i love those tidbits, since is a game there is no real consequences and we get away with luck, make things more mundane you know, insubordination and those things

maybe is because im too overwhelmed in space bullshit, mortal there mortal there, world ending things that i miss simple stories.
    I will agree though in one thing. Garrosh was leagues better than Sylvannas. He was not afraid to challenge whoever he wanted personally unlike Sylvannas who sends the Valkyr to kidnap the World Leaders and then puts her Sugar Daddy do all the work because she is too weak to do that herself.

I thought it wasn't confirmed to be a defenseless citizen but could have been an Alliance soldier or a Scarlet Crusader?

regarding undead: Delaryn and Sira just came back from the Maw and were given a choice to serve Sylvanas and go with her plans rather than back to the Maw
    Damn, that's right. What the hell, you would think if they got dragged out from the literal hell they might share some information with others rather than whining how Tyrande supposedly betrayed them.

I thought about it and discovered there's not a single character in the WoW lore that I care about anymore.

Garrosh.
    He fits the role of an Orcish Warchief the most.
    Sylvanas is better off as the Forsaken leader.
    These dynamics are exemplified perfectly by the Silverpine Forest questline in Cataclysm.
    I'm still mad about them censoring the word "Bitch" in the sentence "Watch your clever mouth, bitch!".

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    I'm still mad about them censoring the word "Bitch" in the sentence "Watch your clever mouth, bitch!".
    No one is allowed to curse or otherwise badmouth the lead writer's waifu, even in quests from 10+ years ago, I thought you had got the memo. Maybe Anduin will be an exception, because he's sooo special
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

3+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh was a complete d**k, but he was at least a proper Orc Warchief. I still think we should as the Bronze dragons to go back in time and just leave him in Northrend lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    No one is allowed to curse or otherwise badmouth the lead writer's waifu, even in quests from 10+ years ago, I thought you had got the memo. Maybe Anduin will be an exception, because he's sooo special
    That was, hands down, the best line in the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    it was a young woman and dozen of others civilains, i doubt everyone was scarlet crusade, was one f the reasons why Varian went full bananas in undercity, after he saw what she was doing, so yeah, she was worse, At least Garry had the excuse it was to shut up the blackrock clan, cause that shit never made sense anyway

illusion of choice still is a slave one way or another, and there are more people she forced the undead life, pretty fucked up

They're the same fucking character. How could you prefer 1 over the other?

Evil fuckers who were made Warchief because "lollore" and then went on a genocidal rampage, caused a Horde civil war, were deposed, then fled to an alternate realm to work for the "biggest threat to Azeroth ever" that turned out to be little more than a sad joke.

Blizzard's writers are creatively bankrupt.

Unfortunately both occupy the same space for me. One dimensional villains with no real room for growth. It’s time to move on to new and better characters.

I didn't think Garrosh was amazing, but Suevanas makes him look like a character out of Shakespearean masterpiece.