what thread are we using for the inauguration this year?

Are we using the Biden Harris thread? I am very excited for Biden's inauguration and know how popular it will be however im unsure if there needs to be a thread for it or if we're using one of the other mega threads? since biden's inauguration will also include the current riots/protests and other events that may happen
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    If something does happen then I'm sure someone will make one for the incident. Which I'm hoping doesn't happen.

Biden-Harris thread seems like a good choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    If something does happen then I'm sure someone will make one for the incident. Which I'm hoping doesn't happen.
    As I've said before, I very much hope that they hold the inauguration at some more secure venue, like Camp David or within the White House itself.

While the fears about Obama's inauguration resulting in violence came to not, it's clear that Trump has stewed his supporters into a much more dangerously insane state of denial and anger than the republican base was in in 2008. With Covid making a large-scale inauguration unsafe as it is, I see no reason Biden and Harris can't be sworn in in the safety of the aforementioned, or similar, locations. I doubt they'll let the requisite bodies tasked with policing the venues be as lax as they were defending the capitol.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Are Trump supporters still trying to retcon who they've shilled for over the past few years, and now ant us to all pretend we don't remember that they are Trumpsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    As I've said before, I very much hope that they hold the inauguration at some more secure venue, like Camp David or within the White House itself.

While the fears about Obama's inauguration resulting in violence came to not, it's clear that Trump has stewed his supporters into a much more dangerously insane state of denial and anger than the republican base was in in 2008. With Covid making a large-scale inauguration unsafe as it is, I see no reason Biden and Harris can't be sworn in in the safety of the aforementioned, or similar, locations. I doubt they'll let the requisite bodies tasked with policing the venues be as lax as they were defending the capitol.
    It is going to be a smaller ceremony...but only because of Covid.

While I recognize the anxiety people have about another attack...i think they should go ahead as planned. You can't show the terrorists that you are afraid of them.

congratulations everyone! truly a day to celebrate
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Are we using the Biden Harris thread? I am very excited for Biden's inauguration and know how popular it will be however im unsure if there needs to be a thread for it or if we're using one of the other mega threads? since biden's inauguration will also include the current riots/protests and other events that may happen
    I'm not sure why you are so excited... your guy lost.