Poll: Keep things as they were

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotural View Post
    Why? You should definitely be forced to do that, to socialize in a MMORPG, in order to get the best rewards. Social skills are very important, even in real life your career is first and foremost determined by your social skills. Plus you aren't actually forced to do any of that, you can play the game without raiding, you just won't have the best gear.

No they are super ez and will get destroyed by every casual guild first week like Classic WoW.

You still have all the time you need if you stop watching streamers on Twitch, procrastinating on Youtube and whatever. TBC Classic, like WoW Classic, will mostly resolved about raid logging and will actually be super casual. You aren't supposed to have 3 characters with BiS gear and Warglaives. Plus, you actually don't need to "stay competitive", you can destroy TBC like Classic in blue gear.

I think that most people like you don't understand basic psychology or economics. Removing all barriers to entry, all difficulties from the game and showering people with loots it actually what makes people unsubscribe. Making it harder to have gear and forcing people to socialize make you able to project yourself and to make goals in the game. Looking at that epicly geared player in Orgrimmar and drooling over his mount is exactly what keeps people playing, they want the same thing, but they want it because it's rare.

TBC Classic should not have LFR IMO.
    I understand your position but the poll so far doesn't agree with you.

It's very clear that people want changes especially LFR

LFR along with dungeon finder are one of the big reasons I don't play retail. They kill the social part of an MMO, because in the end that is what's great about MMO's. If I wanted to play by myself and have no friends to BS with I would just go play an FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

The only thing that's "clear" from this thread is that you're willing to go out of your way to make an intentionally misleading poll because you know you won't get the answer you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniam View Post
    The only thing that's "clear" from this thread is that you're willing to go out of your way to make an intentionally misleading poll because you know you won't get the answer you want.
    Yeah definitely, it's obvious everyone who voted "No" voted for "No LFR in TBC Classic". I mean come on @tikcol look at the actual replies to your thread, nearly everyone disagree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Looks at Poll*
    *Looks at options*
    *Clicks Yes*
    *Wondering why there's so many No's*

- - - Updated - - -

TBC has LFR, its called the LookingForGroup channel
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    *Looks at Poll*
    *Looks at options*
    *Clicks Yes*
    *Wondering why there's so many No's*

- - - Updated - - -

TBC has LFR, its called the LookingForGroup channel
    Thats LFG, but sure. The OP is displaying a master-class right now, just enjoy the ride, take notes, and have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Dear god, no. I think LFR and LFG are the reason that WoW went downhill for it's social interaction. It turned everyone into anti social snowflakes who expected AFK participation rewards.

I wish they'd just get rid of it all. The servers are all merged anyway for populations. LFR is just a cancer on the game.
    It would seem that the poll disagrees with you. It's about two to one in favour of having LFR in TBC Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deniter View Post
    The solution is: Stop playing games you don't have time to play. Just because you're busy in your life is not an excuse to ruin a game for a couple of billion other gamers on the planet.

Also, i don't know why you say "we" because you clearly are not one of "us". Everything in your post screams "I'm a retail WoW player". I say, stick with the game you like best and let others enjoy whatever they find best for their taste.
    How does LFR ruin the game? How do people playing the game they want to play impact you? It doesn't. People who do LFR don't then move on to the raid system. This is a fact. You can choose not to do LFR and you will probably not raid with someone who is a LFR player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    your question on the poll is flawed and I bet I wasn't the only one who fell for it, you know it will never be implemented so why even bother with the thread? there was no LFR in Classic, there won't be LFR in BC and Wrath (if they go that far). how do I know this? because there was no LFR in the expansions past. deal with it, move on.
    Is not reading "falling for it now"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Just becouse people want something doesnt mean you give it to them. Just like you dont give candy your children even whehn they want becouse its bad for them. There is huge difference in having fun with game and complain about stuff what makes game actualy fun but you as player do not see it and getting what you wannt (LFR) which makes you quit of boredom. Players should finaly realize that most stuff they find annoying and boring is exact reason why they end up having fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How does LFR ruin the game? How do people playing the game they want to play impact you? It doesn't. People who do LFR don't then move on to the raid system. This is a fact. You can choose not to do LFR and you will probably not raid with someone who is a LFR player.
    Everything you put into the game no matter if you ignore it will impact you. Everything. It completly changes your perception of the game. Suddenly you know there is this covinient way to beat content and even when you dont like it you will end up using it. And no thats not players fault if you get bored becouse of this system. Its developoers fault. It same stupid logic what players use to justify flying. Dont use flying if you dont like flying right? I hate flying and yet use it all the time? Why? Becouse it would be stupid not to.

LFR didn't exist in the original BC, no reason it should be added.

I wouldn't mind LfG and LfR as sign in buttons without any changes to the dungeon or raid difficulty. No automatic grouping, but being able to form and mix match on the spot to have something to do is somewhat nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    I wouldn't mind LfG and LfR as sign in buttons without any changes to the dungeon or raid difficulty. No automatic grouping, but being able to form and mix match on the spot to have something to do is somewhat nice.
    TBC already had this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotural View Post
    Yeah definitely, it's obvious everyone who voted "No" voted for "No LFR in TBC Classic". I mean come on @tikcol look at the actual replies to your thread, nearly everyone disagree with you.
    People are afraid of voicing their love for LFR on this website.. Also look at all the angry responses.

The poll is anonymous for a reason. What is this nonsense about rigged polls? Don't disregard people's opinions like that. It isn't fair.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2021-01-18 at 08:12 AM.

Can this thread be closed already? No one wants lfr and the OP thinks he's clever by subtlety changing the wording in the poll to manipulate results.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post

Everything you put into the game no matter if you ignore it will impact you. Everything. It completly changes your perception of the game. .
    How have pet battles impacted your perception of the game?

Yes, but we already agreed that people read the poll question before voting.

Claiming rigged polls/voting, most of the time, comes from people unable or simply unwilling to accept the results.

Sometimes we have to accept that there's no such thing as a rigged poll when all the information is transparent.

It's very revealing in my opinion. People are afraid of admitting they want LFR so they vote in silence. I'm here to help those people come out and voice their opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I agree about the WoW token in Classic TBC.

I believe you just reminded me of the thread I need to do next. Thank you.
    dude, shut up. you fucked up. at least have the balls to admit it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda hard to answer the poll.
    LFR is definitely not needed for BC.

However the game should be changed to some degree. Drums should be removed or have cooldown like bloodlust. Raid attunements except Kara should be removed, they are substituted by timegating (phases).

Also good job OP having the topic and the poll worded in the opposite way, trolling voters. Results are complete garbage because of that.
    Last edited by Zka; 2021-01-18 at 08:53 PM.

It doesn't need LFR. Getting groups in TBC wasn't hard and didn't take much longer than waiting in a queue. Getting to dungeons was easy due to flying, it was a perfect balance between the extreme inconvience of classic and the braindead ease of retail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It would seem that the poll disagrees with you. It's about two to one in favour of having LFR in TBC Classic.
    No it doesn't?

The poll states it shouldn't have LFR in classic or TBC

wonder what changes they will do if they make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    No it doesn't?

The poll states it shouldn't have LFR in classic or TBC
    No. It's the opposite.

The poll has a title(question). Do you usually vote in polls without answering the question the poll is asking?