Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    He's right 195 is garbage. I'm considered low geared and my pvp gear is 207. Above 1800 rating you see people at 215 or higher fairly consistently and they aren't getting solo'd by sub rogues without partner help.

Also specs that rely on needing to tank damage are pushing closer to 30% vers now. Big difference between 38k health 30% vers and 29k health 20% vers.
    ok thanks for the info :3
    Im not complaining they are still overpowered

I just dont see a world where they "didnt need a nerf at all" like some youtubers are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post

I just dont see a world where they "didnt need a nerf at all" like some youtubers are saying
    I haven't seen anyone say that. Echoing reprimand obviously needed a nerf and people were saying that since beta. Where they went too far was gutting the ability completely while also nerfing shadow blades. To put in perspective, most OP specs get abilities nerfed by 10-20% or so, like MM hunters. Echoing reprimand got nerfed by around 75% to the extent that it's no longer even used in openers. That's why people saying it was too much.

Personally I don't agree, I think sub is still fine, I just think they should spread the nerfs out to more specs, convoke needs to be gutted similarly by 75% or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post

Yeh gear is a huge factor now in pvp. Bursting someone with honor gear when you have 210+ ilvl yourself almost feels like attacking a low level target. Echoing reprimand needed a nerf for sure, but the one shots we saw early in the season were amplified by the low gear and bad understanding of the bursty meta we had. Sub rogue is struggling a bit now in the meta, and almost requires you to play with a fire mage to be able to survive long enough to get kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmatrix View Post
    Yeh gear is a huge factor now in pvp. Bursting someone with honor gear when you have 210+ ilvl yourself almost feels like attacking a low level target. Echoing reprimand needed a nerf for sure, but the one shots we saw early in the season were amplified by the low gear and bad understanding of the bursty meta we had. Sub rogue is struggling a bit now in the meta, and almost requires you to play with a fire mage to be able to survive long enough to get kills.
    Every non-meta is having this problem right now. If paladins, warrs, fire, WW and convoke got the nerfbat then you would see a lot more specs become viable. Sub will always have a niche in high-control strategical comps partnered with someone bursty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Every non-meta is having this problem right now. If paladins, warrs, fire, WW and convoke got the nerfbat then you would see a lot more specs become viable. Sub will always have a niche in high-control strategical comps partnered with someone bursty.
    I don't feel very strong as arms warrior.
    I find fire mages and balance druids to do insane damage compared to me, and warriors tend to do best early in the season when people are still under geared.
    So I expect warriors to become weaker with time.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD7007 View Post
    Not broken? How about getting killed in one global out of stealth?

If I read this screenshot correctly, it was two active abilities. That means one global, because the second global caused by the second ability doesn't count, at that time my character was already dead. Oh, and how long is a Rogue global? One second.

This is from a duel, Rogue vs Monk, ilvl 195 (220 weapon) vs 190, 21% versa vs 19% versa (before PvP Trinket set effect).
    I don't know, maybe Rogues can tell if those numbers are normal or if there was some buff involved. Didn't check that.

I thought the triple sub rogue nerf should be enough... apparently and definitely not.
    I have not seen shadowstrike like that ever and im 217ilvl sub rogue, maybe in battlegrounds with berserking buff + salt water potion + dagger in the dark talent, but never in arena and if you get outplayed by dagger in the dark pvp talent i got bad news for you...its like "hey im here" indicator for the opposing player.

Also that is not one global its two :3

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.