Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrison 2.0 where it's for your account, not per toon.
    Refocus game on the more casual player, allowing those players to have better gear. The more serious players should still be able to dominate, because of their skill.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Hopefully I can finally solo Legion content
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Return of the software based multiboxing, and a laissez faire policy towards botters. My fasted morning cardio/vendor shuffling has taken a serious downturn as there isn't enough materials for shuffling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So now that we've been to the afterlife, I think it's time for more of a MoP adventure. What do you guys think?

A return to Azeroth, maybe Dragon isles and some underground stuff?
    As long as it’s based in Azeroth. Not a fan of the other world/dimension stuff.

Also a new class is sorely needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So now that we've been to the afterlife, I think it's time for more of a MoP adventure. What do you guys think?

A return to Azeroth, maybe Dragon isles and some underground stuff?
    Now that we've killed the devil, let's go back to hunting boars. This shit is getting more absurd with every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    ion gone, and a development team that knows how to make a game more engaging instead of time gating
    We got the meme boy in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    We got the meme boy in the thread.
    ah the blizz fan boi that never admits anyone is wrong. welcome.

- no borrowed power
    - no mission table
    - no world quest
    - no artifact power 4.0
    - no any kind of vision or torghast content
    - proper class tuning
    - a seventh row for class talents or expand every row to 4 instead of just 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I would love to see the Infinite Dragonflight return.

I've been waiting to see Nozdormu's descent into madness and his transformation in Murozond. Although, that's closely linked to the Old Gods and we've more-or-less dealt with any Old God related issues, I think it still would be awesome. A properly done time travel/alternate universe story that isn't 'Warlords of Draeonor' would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    snip
    Mate you want a whole new MMO entirely.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Mass extinction. Start fresh. No more "save the world again, champion". I want to be a survivor after the mass extinction. Hunting bats and clearing out mines because some troggs have been a bit naughty.

Okay, my idea needs a bit of work but you get the idea. We are too powerful and need to be toned down. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Mate you want a whole new MMO entirely.
    I spent like, 8 minutes typing a reply that went into this, but yeah. Pretty simply, you want a whole new game my dude.

I don't care about story.
    I want a fun expansion that feels rewarding no matter if you raid or do mythic +.
    One without content designed to be boring. Looking at you, The Maw and Torghast.
    One that is not designed around travel time being what takes up most of your time.
    One that is actually done before release and not filled with bugs and unfinished content.
    But most of all, flying back right at max level thanks.

Something new for sure, be it a new plane or planet, just as long as we dont go to 2Now that threat is over back to Horde v Alliance, till the new evil comes along and we have to band together" Tired of that plot

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I'm up for that, if done well.
    I am too. To be fair Blizzard has dipped their feet into this before. The remake of Karazhan comes to mind. I didn't see anyone complaining about this. Just on a much grander scale. It really depends on what they deliver.

When I reading all the posts it makes me think people were talking about the next expansion and not this one. If this was for a whole different expansion I would want something completely different, than what I am requesting. I was just wanting them to embrace the weird of the situation the game is in atm. Like I said we in another realm of existence.

Like I said this realm (Shadowlands) seems so grounded. Similar creatures to what we would expect in Azeroth. Foliage and flowers are pretty much the same. The terrain. It's suppose to feel like another realm of existence, (I would imagine) yet I feel like I am right around the corner from Redridge Mountains ingame. That I could hop on my flying mount to the next zone and not get that feeling I entered somewhere I do not belong. It's a nitpick. I just wanted them to take advantage of the situation.

Anyways if this about the next expansion I wanted something more tame as we would be back to Azeroth anyways and lighthearted. Going back to the roots of WoW with DnD because Classic did fantastic and Blizzard should take notice of it. Other people have already mentioned how some of the dragon aspects could contribute to the plot.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-01-18 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mihai25 View Post
    Yea, a new MoP like adventure, something totaly new.
    This is pretty much what SL is already. Personally, I'd like to return home and see the core world moved forward. For example, imo an awesome expansion would be a return to Northrend. Redo all the zones to represent a decade of progress. Maybe introduce a few "unexplored" arctic zones north of Ulduar. Do Azjol Nerub as a full playable zone, Have the trolls rebuild Zul'drak, etc.
    Last edited by themortalgod; 2021-01-18 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time travel to another planet and go into its afterlife
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    Mass extinction. Start fresh. No more "save the world again, champion". I want to be a survivor after the mass extinction. Hunting bats and clearing out mines because some troggs have been a bit naughty.

Okay, my idea needs a bit of work but you get the idea. We are too powerful and need to be toned down. A lot.
    rogue doesn't really match anyways.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    I am too. To be fair Blizzard has dipped their feet into this before. The remake of Karazhan comes to mind. I didn't see anyone complaining about this. Just on a much grander scale. It really depends on what they deliver.

When I reading all the posts it makes me think people were talking about the next expansion and not this one. If this was for a whole different expansion I would want something completely different, than what I am requesting. I was just wanting them to embrace the weird of the situation the game is in atm. Like I said we in another realm of existence.

Like I said this realm (Shadowlands) seems so grounded. Similar creatures to what we would expect in Azeroth. Foliage and flowers are pretty much the same. The terrain. It's suppose to feel like another realm of existence, (I would imagine) yet I feel like I am right around the corner from Redridge Mountains ingame. That I could hop on my flying mount to the next zone and not get that feeling I entered somewhere I do not belong. It's a nitpick. I just wanted them to take advantage of the situation.

Anyways if this about the next expansion I wanted something more tame as we would be back to Azeroth anyways and lighthearted. Going back to the roots of WoW with DnD because Classic did fantastic and Blizzard should take notice of it. Other people have already mentioned how some of the dragon aspects could contribute to the plot.
    I'm personally hoping we go here;

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Undermine

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    At least 12 dungeons and 5 raids. Revamp in classes / specs that haven't really been touched since MoP.

New class and new race (real one, not reskinned Allied Race).

At least 7 zones (one could be for the new race).

A new profession. Provide something interesting for the existing professions (e.g. legendary fishing pole).

A reasonable attempt to balance classes in PvP that doesn't rely solely on their go-to kluge (aka stuns, interrupts).

If Blizz doesn't want to give us flying, then stop making the zones such a pain to travel by land mount.

In other words, I want Blizz to put significant effort into the next expansion.