Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. go kill world boss get 275
    2. go kill the other weekly elite world quest get another 275
    - we already at 550
    3. go do 3 world quests
    1012 ap, done in under 15 minutes.

again, how is that "inauthentic"

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOLOLOL yes, i have hacked the game and made blizz give me more AP from world quests by atleast 50, yep. totally.
    i mean its not like you can literally go to wowhead right now and see the rewards there and it literally confirms the exact same amount, but yeah no sure, blizz has punished you and made it so ONLY YOU get less AP from world quests then EVERYONE ELSE.

So i went and did all of today's AP world quests just to test just to see how much i could get, no weeklies, no "every 3 days world quests" no rares, and here is my total

All blues are worth 35 each
    the greens are worth 3, excpet the scrolls those are 5.
    Here is the total amount desposited, this took me 58 minutes to do, i was eating and went to the bathroom and well posted on here during that time aswell.

yeah, almost 2000.
    i had 945 available, then 105, then a 140, then a 105, and 2 70's ontop, and warmode bonus, plus some from the mobs i killed from some world quests.

https://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/sl/na
    Dangerous harvest 4x35
    ahhh real monsters 3x35
    air supremecy 3x35
    all will be consumed 3x35
    centurions assemble 4x35
    dirty job demolition detail 3x35
    just winging it 3x35

limbo 2x35
    mixing a mess 2x35
    our heart wil go on 3x35
    pupa trooper 2x35
    seed hunting 2x35
    bet on yourself 3x35
    all the bolded ones give OVER 90 anima, you really are saying that they dont exist, and im lying? Or are you just admitting you dont even know how to read your own map?

- - - Updated - - -

War resources was also required to unlock the base upgrades, the vendor goods, and also research progress, aswell as one of the possible currencies for your weekly bonus loot.

Anima gates covenent progression and a ton of cosmetic stuff
    war resources gated war campaign progression and tons of cosmetic stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, i just did all the world quests today and got almost 2k anima, that means i can buy a cosmetic peice every other day and still have some leftover depending on the thing i buy. easily enough to buy a base upgrade.
    And now I remember why I had stopped responding to your posts in the first place. My zone maps literally has NONE of those WQ but go off I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    And now I remember why I had stopped responding to your posts in the first place. My zone maps literally has NONE of those WQ but go off I guess.
    Yes, you specifcally have been targeted by blizzard and they have banned you from seeing MOST world quests, yep, good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Please, you do that. Don't come tell the rest of us that that callous distegard of time and fun is something the rest of us want to go through though.It is completely unnacceptable. You will see when rewards get buffed how you wasted days of your life on nothing and trying to defend the indenfensible to justify it.
    What else are you playing this game for if not to waste time? If rewards get buffed then great. People who did stuff before hand will still be ahead because that is how things work. The more you play the more you get. Weird right? That you are actively hating on people that play the game more.

- - - Updated - - -

Right right. It's almost like you didn't read my post or something. I said I haven't seen any world quests. I don't give a fuck what your map says because my map looks different. So buzz off.
    Then you are lying. There are always multiple Anima quests up at once unless you've already done the ones that have spawned. And the likely hood of having all of those be below 90 is rare. Because 3 is the most common reward with the highest being 4 and the lowest being 1. So the rewards will always be 35, 70, 105, or 140. Of course you don't care what the map says because that would invalidate your rant right?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just cosmetics, who cares if you get them later once the anima drought that they've been speaking about since blizzcon has ended.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Don't worry, you're not the only one who feels that the amount of anima (reward) is totally disproportionate to the length of time spent getting it. It's been a slippery slope with WoW for the last couple of expansions. WQ's are a great example. WQs in Legion were quick. In BFA the number of objectives required seemed to grow with each patch. Yes, there's one less WQ required for dailies, but the amount of time required to complete a Shadowlands WQ is far higher than any other expansion. More and more time-sinking is required so content takes longer to work through. Great for sub numbers, not so good for alts.
    Last edited by ArchbishopBenedictus; 2021-01-19 at 02:00 AM.

I haven't seen a single WQ today that offers more than like...90 anima. And I really don't want to be online all day just to get more than a small amount of anima
    It's a drought, did you think you'd be collecting a large amount of it? I think the crazy AP gains in Legion messed up people's sense of numbers. What with tiny AP tokens from chests giving millions at the end.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    It's a drought, did you think you'd be collecting a large amount of it? I think the crazy AP gains in Legion messed up people's sense of numbers. What with tiny AP tokens from chests giving millions at the end.
    Most world quests that give AP give more then 90, Rev is just rev, lying through his teeth to try and make a problem that does not exist.

- we already at 550
    3. go do 3 world quests

Yeah I doubt you do all of those things in under 15 minutes.
    With no shadowlands flying you'll spend a good portion of time just going to the locations.

This is like the people who say that they finish their weekly Torghast in 10 minutes.

Its not enough to say "it doesn't take much time"
    They feel the need to adamantly proclaim an unrealistic amount of time.

Inauthentic, disingenuous, whatever one you feel fits best

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    With no shadowlands flying you'll spend a good portion of time just going to the locations.

This is like the people who say that they finish their weekly Torghast in 10 minutes.

lol, i guess you have never heard of the wormhole generator? or flytrap?
    tomorrow, i will get something together after reset.
    but hey if killing like 30 mobs takes more then 15 minutes for you, you may have a problem.

but hey if killing like 30 mobs takes more then 15 minutes for you, you may have a problem.
    How dumb are you? He literally told you that you will spend most of your time flying around you came up with this? Maybe you should just chill with your ego a little bit. There is life outside of wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    How dumb are you? He literally told you that you will spend most of your time flying around you came up with this? Maybe you should just chill with your ego a little bit. There is life outside of wow.
    and im telling you it does not take THAT long to get around.

15+ Year Old Account
    and im telling you it does not take THAT long to get around.
    It would probably be better to say that rather then the constant hyperbole.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I just ignore anima. Who cares about it? It doesn't make me more powerful in raid or mythic+ or pvp. It's literally a dead feature and thank god for that. I got my oribos portal in my order hall (which should have been there baseline in the first place) and that's the only upgrade I cared about.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopBenedictus View Post
    Don't worry, you're not the only one who feels that the amount of anima (reward) is totally disproportionate to the length of time spent getting it. It's been a slippery slope with WoW for the last couple of expansions. WQ's are a great example. WQs in Legion were quick. In BFA the number of objectives required seemed to grow with each patch. Yes, there's one less WQ required for dailies, but the amount of time required to complete a Shadowlands WQ is far higher than any other expansion.
    Yeah. I really don't enjoy most SL WQs. I much preferred a greater variety of fast WQs to a very limited number of long ones. The travel time problem is real, without flying or the flight whistle that's a huge pain in the ass too. I just teleport to Dalaran, Oribos (engineering teleport) or Stormwind (via cloak) between WQs because it's the fastest way to get to a flight point.

I ignore anima too, because it takes a silly amount of grinding to get enough to actually do anything. They'll probably increase the rewards later on, and I'm just gonna wait.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2021-01-19 at 03:13 AM.

- we already at 550
    3. go do 3 world quests

I agree this can be done, but in 15 minutes? Come on. It take frickin 5 minutes to fly from one zone to another. It isn’t realistic to think people will be able to do this in 15 minutes on a regular basis. Not Saying this hasn’t happened but you are being a bit inauthentic. Most of your points are correct but you pepper it with comments like that.

I guess you could use the Dalaran ring and Dalaran stone the guild cloak to port back and fly from orbis but I still would guess flying time to hit 3 zones would be almost 10 minutes alone
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2021-01-19 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Autocorrect
    "Peace is a lie"

lol, i guess you have never heard of the wormhole generator? or flytrap?
    tomorrow, i will get something together after reset.
    You're one to be talking about others having problems.

Aren't you that person who admitted over on their Twitter account under the same name that you groomed and sexually harassed a minor through weird ERP?

Correction: They pressed their grooming fetishes on another of-age person, making them feel discomfort. Goes without saying people with that sort of fetish won't act out on their desires.

Hope you get what's coming to you, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It would probably be better to say that rather then the constant hyperbole.
    They're capable of nothing more than just hyperbole and gaslighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    How dumb are they? Just check their Twitter account lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post

You're speaking to someone who has a long history of just harassing people for not playing the game in the same way that they do, and for not enjoying the game in the same ways that they do. Do you really think they can be reasoned with?
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2021-01-19 at 03:40 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    I agree this can be done, but in 15 minutes? Come on. It take frickin 5 minutes to fly from one zone to another. It isn’t realistic to think people will be able to do this in 15 minutes on a regular basis. Not Saying this hasn’t happened but you are being a bit inauthentic. Most of your points are correct but you pepper it with comments like that.

I guess you could use the Dalaran ring and Dalaran stone the guild cloak to port back and fly from orbis but I still would guess flying time to hit 3 zones would be almost 10 minutes alone
    I guess i take wormhole generator for granted too much, or the fact that people may not have easy ways to get to oribos, so they take the flight path from one land mass to another, its way faster to just tp to org, take portal to oribos, then fly.

these cloaks (can have up to 3 of them) work to bring you RIGHT to the oribos portal, no need for dalaran.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    You're one to be talking about others having problems.

Aren't you that person who admitted over on their Twitter account under the same name that you groomed and sexually harassed a minor through weird ERP?

Hope you get what's coming to you, dude.
    1. not even close to true
    2. idk what that has to do with literally anything?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-01-19 at 03:22 AM.

I guess i take wormhole generator for granted too much, or the fact that people may not have easy ways to get to oribos, so they take the flight path from one land mass to another, its way faster to just tp to org, take portal to oribos, then fly.

these cloaks (can have up to 3 of them0 work to bring you RIGHT to the oribos portal, no need for dalaran.

- - - Updated - - -

1. not even close to true
    2. idk what that has to do with literally anything?
    Yea your own statement begs to differ lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Yea your own statement begs to differ lmao
    Again, not even close to true but ok.

And AGAIN i don't see what that has to do with anything?
    two adults wrote a story about two villains that referenced some dark story telling, people did not like that and it got dealt with, why are you so stuck up on that, what does that have to do with "Why is anima so rare" ?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-01-19 at 03:30 AM.

Again, not even close to true but ok.

And AGAIN i don't see what that has to do with anything?
    two adults wrote a story about two villains that referenced some dark story telling, people did not like that and it got dealt with, why are you so stuck up on that, what does that have to do with "Why is anima so rare" ?
    Just as much as it has to do with telling someone they've got a problem because they don't gogogogo through a videogame.

Watch your mouth, and treat people with respect. Quit taking shit so literally and resorting to gaslighting and making backhanded comments at people who don't play in an OCD manner like you do.

You just barely pulled yourself out of your grooming issue. Watch yourself better, or else people are gonna resort to digging shit up on you.