Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    When people were going to loot rares in icecrown during prepatch, many braindead people would stand on the mob instead of next to it..

People are morons, most likely explaination ah vendor would get blocked. Manyyy people are oblivious of their surroundings n only see their own needs, like children...

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    There's all kinds of assholes out there. Nothing new, though I haven't noticed that myself.

What's even worse though, are people who feel entitled to your AH and do things such as unpleasant emotes or even downright insult you for dismounting or riding away before they are done with their stuff.

No, it is still definitely a flex to an extent. Most people did not get their Brutosaurs before the end of BfA, because for an average player it's not that easy to get 5 mil. Plus many did not even plan to bother that fast before they announced that the mount is getting removed. The sheer fact that it has been removed also makes it more of a flex than owning like 90% of other mounts in the game as well.
    and some had the gold and decided not to waste it on single mount, bcs thanks to all the teleportation items we collected over years trip to ah is like minute at most... i think its flex in the same way as having toilet from pure gold - it shows you have too much money and too little ideas as to what to do with them

never encountered someone not being a douche on the ah mount. i dont even try to use it because these people are just running around and watching these dumbasses trying to catch them

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not experienced it but could also be that the guy on the mount might be using the auction?
    Well, I could go that if it was always the same fella. In this case, I noticed it was 2-3 different folks. Based on the one guy's constant adjusting, it was pretty clear he was lining up the merchant to the auctioneer. Once he achieved a good line up he stayed still for the next 15 mins. Most of the time I'm half AFK, so it's taking me a while to put all these pieces together. I just thought it was always odd whenever I would come back to the game, there was 1-2 Transmog mounts stacked up on the Long Boi.
    From the sounds of it, seems to be just limited to my server cluster.