Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So apparently the new boss today is literally just the Lightning Cube boss all over again with not a single difference? Could have at least changed which characters get a damage boost or something.
    The Variations changed. Instead of getting Physical and Cryo Res, for example, it can have Physical and Pyro. I swear it has way more health, too. Even with the Pyro RES Variation turned off, it seems to take next to no damage.

Again, most folks here are probably just so geared to the gills, they didn't notice.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You read it wrong.

They add the rewards from 5/15/25/35/45 to 2/8/12/18/22/38/42/48 which are also ore rewards.

With this the value of the BP increased by 500 primogems.
    Yeah, I just flipped through the news without paying much attention, seems like you're correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So apparently the new boss today is literally just the Lightning Cube boss all over again with not a single difference? Could have at least changed which characters get a damage boost or something.
    There is another crucial difference that people are probably overlooking in the affixes list:

"When character's HP IS OVER 50%, attk is reduced by 25%."
    The original version was if your people fell under 50%.

There are other slight variations as well, but that one is likely the contributing factor to "the boss feels thicker" feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    There is another crucial difference that people are probably overlooking in the affixes list:

"When character's HP IS OVER 50%, attk is reduced by 25%."
    The original version was if your people fell under 50%.

There are other slight variations as well, but that one is likely the contributing factor to "the boss feels thicker" feelings.
    I took hits on Ganyu just so i could deal more damage on purpose. And tank rest of damage with Dionas shield.

The inconsistencies of this game absolutely drive me nuts and they're everywhere. The behaviors are never consistent. Half the time when my sword is enchanted with some type of damage (either diluc ult or chong zone) the hits don't take down the energy crystals, half the time they do. This is just one example of many such things that don't seem to work 100% of the time and seemingly have no rhyme or reason.

It has to do with elemental reactions.
    Everytime you proc one, the crystals lose HP, if you are too "quick" it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It has to do with elemental reactions.
    Everytime you proc one, the crystals lose HP, if you are too "quick" it won't happen.
    The game is also historically horrible at communicating things like that. Maybe if the crystals had elemental symbols over their heads like normal enemies, I would have thought that's what is happening, but I don't get any indicators of what is going on other than being just left to guess, which I hate to do in video games. Thanks for the info, though. That makes sense with how it's working.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did around 7 more ice domains and still only got defense main stats. I think god actually hates me

Starting to lose interest, I finished the battle pass and got Ganyu so might just wait for the next update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Starting to lose interest, I finished the battle pass and got Ganyu so might just wait for the next update.
    Well if leaks are to be belived, we wont see Inzima till July. A chasm update will come out before it and they will add a denduro hero (Baizhu and Yaoyao). Also new area will probaly have a poision debuff, similar like the mountain one.

It also makes sense as they will re-run Venti and Klee a bit later (and probaly add Rosaria into their mix).

Xiao banner will come on lantern festival (hu-tau before or after that). Then banner repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I on the other hand am SO BEHIND!

My:

Bennet
    Noelle
    Xingqiu
    Xynian
    Ganyu

Even my Jean needs work....everyone needs artifacts and talents and levels.
    I wish i felt "done" :3

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I have several 90s now because wtf am I gunna use resin on? perfect artifacts? fck that.
    I mean.. not even perfect artifacts. Just getting the right set, getting the right slot, getting the right rarity, getting the right main stat is already days of farming. Let alone trying to get a crit sub stat or a crit rate helm or the right elemental % on goblet. Artifact farming is legit garbage.

It's so annoying getting overall "good artifacts" individually (right main stat and 2 good enough sub stats) but for some reason none of them rolled crit chance. The character is just sitting there with like 20% crit chance and I'll need to farm more artifacts to be able to keep the 4 set bonus.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-01-19 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I mean.. not even perfect artifacts. Just getting the right set, getting the right slot, getting the right rarity, getting the right main stat is already days of farming. Let alone trying to get crit sub stat or a crit rate helm or the right elemental % on goblet.
    It came to the point that now im using 4 star artifacts to complete the sets.
    I only use "good" 4 stars though

10+ Year Old Account
    18 xp 40 mora per kill... Ganyu realy speeds up xp grid.

Just 10176 trolls to lvl 81 lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Some code spotted:

Cuupmbjsvd -- 50 primos
    GSIMPTQ125 -- 60 primos 10000 mora
    GENSHINGIFT -- 50 primogems (seems like it works again)

I belive those reseted with a new year.

My Second team for Abyss is coming together nicely...i just need to level up my carry to level 90 (Diluc)
    But...i want to level SO MANY other characters first. Mainly in artifacts.
    This seems to be my team so far.

Is all coming together...in time

edit: See you guys in a bit i'll probably be banned

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-01-20 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I mean.. not even perfect artifacts. Just getting the right set, getting the right slot, getting the right rarity, getting the right main stat is already days of farming. Let alone trying to get a crit sub stat or a crit rate helm or the right elemental % on goblet. Artifact farming is legit garbage.

It's so annoying getting overall "good artifacts" individually (right main stat and 2 good enough sub stats) but for some reason none of them rolled crit chance. The character is just sitting there with like 20% crit chance and I'll need to farm more artifacts to be able to keep the 4 set bonus.
    I have them already. The game's been out for quite some time now lol. Far from optimal but it's w/e, good enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyday i spend all my resin on peak of vindagnyr. Everyday i get a little more depressed

Honestly, I doubt mind getting crummy artifacts in domains that much, because I know I'm still going to be farming in there anyway for ages to come to fill my giant need for artifact fodder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Everyday i spend all my resin on peak of vindagnyr. Everyday i get a little more depressed
    I just started, and would have been nice if my cryo cup didn't have hydro damage on it. Honestly I don't understand why that is even an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I just started, and would have been nice if my cryo cup didn't have hydro damage on it. Honestly I don't understand why that is even an option.
    You can still use it. Getting specific elements on cups is hard enogh already. If you have good stats on it, just give it to Barbara so she will deal a little more damage.