Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Turns out Anduin's mom got knocked up by Azeroth itself and is the half human/half titan spawn that will save us all! He'll have all the cosmic forces under his belt. Like Captain Planet of the entire WoW universe!

So much HUMAN POTENTIAL!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OD1c_4BTrpU

in it, he says: "My Fathe...[Pause] *conflicted look on his face*...King Varian Wrynn". Which indicates he might be either lying or grieving. In the novel War Crimes, Garrosh compares Anduin to Arthas Menethil. His appearance does resemble the prince. And with Chronicle volume 3 portraying Arthas and Jaina having a relationship, it might be revealed that he's their son.

Chronicles Vol.3:

Golden hair ✓
    Faith in the Light ✓
    Good personality ✓
    Conviction in his actions ✓

"Like father like son".

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

in it, he says: "My Fathe...[Pause] *conflicted look on his face*...King Varian Wrynn". Which indicates he might be either lying or grieving. In the novel War Crimes, Garrosh compares Anduin to Arthas Menethil. His appearance does resemble the prince. And with Chronicle volume 3 portraying Arthas and Jaina having a relationship, it might be revealed that he's their son.

Chronicles Vol.3:

Golden hair ✓
    Faith in the Light ✓
    Good personality ✓

"Like father like son".
    this is some batshit fanfic if i ever seen one....it was crazy enough when people said he was arthas son...but now jaina as mother?BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you are writing all this on some obscure darkweb fanfic site arent you?

tiffin was blonde btw

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    this is some batshit fanfic if i ever seen one....it was crazy enough when people said he was arthas son...but now jaina as mother?BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you are writing all this on some obscure darkweb fanfic site arent you?

tiffin was blonde btw
    Like how Wrathion would end up like Deathwing, even though he might not be his actual father:

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Like how Wrathion would end up like Deathwing, even though he might not be his actual father:

i dont get the point...im not saying anduin wont or cant end up like arthas o.O

That's the Jailer's plan. Get Anduin to agree to join his side, put on the new helmet, wield Shalamourne, and be his conduit to Azeroth so he can take her soul. Plot twist comes in the form of the void growing in Anduin rejects the attempt to control Anduin, allowing him to freely wield Shalamourne, wear the new helm, and control the scourge, all free from the jailer's influence. You're welcome.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, maybe Tiffin was quite the cougar and jumped on Golden Boi 1.0 as soon as she made sure Varian wasn't looking. Or perhaps Jaina was afraid of being kicked out of the Kirin Tor because of an illegitimate child. Or maybe Varian cheated on Tiffin a couple of times... Looks like a fit background for the biggest Mary Sue of current WoW lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

i dont get the point...im not saying anduin wont or cant end up like arthas o.O
    There's a reason why Blizzard emphasized their similarities:

There's a reason why Blizzard emphasized their similarities
    i highly doubt its because hes his and jainas kid lol,it could simply be a nod to the warcraft thing as its a similar path they are taking,and like i said...i dont think they cant or wont make anduin some arthas 2.0,but i kinda doubt it

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The title will be Light King... to banish the void or something, idk, it could happen but I doubt it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

Chronicles Vol.3:

Golden hair ✓
    Faith in the Light ✓
    Good personality ✓

"Like father like son".
    Ok, this is actually a good point. It also might explain why Jaina is 'wary' of him too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    95% sure the Jailer will use it during the final boss fight
    Awww yisss. He'll bust them cheeks all over the place.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    The title will be Light King... to banish the void or something, idk, it could happen but I doubt it.
    But Anduin is OK with the void and even invited the void elves into the alliance.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Considering that he can access both Light AND Void, he's bound for bigger things than just being a simple Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestalis View Post
    I think the Light protects Anduin from this possibility. I think if Anduin infused the helm with light, it would harm Death because Light is an opposing cosmic force. I don't know any Death aligned characters who would want that. I kind of hope the station is replaced entirely with something new.
    You never know

Maybe Anduin is the bargain
    "The light has made a bargain with the enemy of all" nzoth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    The helm of domination is in pieces, I don't think there's gonna be another Lich King.
    They have remade shalamyne into a mourneblade, why could they not make another helm?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Im really excited to see where they’ll go with anduin. They can make an awesome story

There's a reason why Blizzard emphasized their similarities
    Not necessarily though. Often they do that in order to trick you to believe character #2 will follow the same path, but at one point it will diverge, to show that one can defy destiny/higher power or whatever. That's kinda classic, showing someone following the same path but diverging at one point, just to highlight he's better than his father/king/friend/foe/god.

It might very well be, or not. Anduin has mirrored Arthas' actions in Lordaeron's cinematic, but he didn't kill anyone there, so yeah, the comparison stops at that point. Very likely just a nod to a classic cinematic.

Sylvannas is the Severus Snape of Azeroth..

i highly doubt its because hes his and jainas kid lol,it could simply be a nod to the warcraft thing as its a similar path they are taking,and like i said...i dont think they cant or wont make anduin some arthas 2.0,but i kinda doubt it
    He's the perfect candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ok, this is actually a good point. It also might explain why Jaina is 'wary' of him too
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Anduin-s-Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Not necessarily though. Often they do that in order to trick you to believe character #2 will follow the same path, but at one point it will diverge, to show that one can defy destiny/higher power or whatever. That's kinda classic, showing someone following the same path but diverging at one point, just to highlight he's better than his father/king/friend/foe/god.

It might very well be, or not. Anduin has mirrored Arthas' actions in Lordaeron's cinematic, but he didn't kill anyone there, so yeah, the comparison stops at that point. Very likely just a nod to a classic cinematic.
    Think of it as the paths Sylvanas and Garrosh took.
    Both became Warchief ✓
    Both went bad as warchiefs ✓
    Both went against their faction ✓
    Both caused the Alliance and Horde to cooperate ✓
    Both escaped to another realm to bring in the next expansion ✓
    Both opened the way for this other realm and its forces to invade Azeroth ✓
    Both were second in-command to the presumed big baddy ✓
    Both were trying to change something they saw as flawed ✓

That's an example of two characters taking similar paths but, diverging a bit in terms of story.
    Same could be applied to Anduin as the Lich King. His path might be similar to that of Arthas but, not identical.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    lol how many of these threads do we have?

Nope. I think he will come out way later then we think he does. And will be a bit more like his father was during Wotlk a angry man.

I think they might even condem sylvanas to be it.
    I made this one back in September. Before SL even launched. Because you know, prophetic and stuff.