Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    So Trump "Made America Great Again" by destroying the GoP?

5D chess...
    Wait, GoP destroyed means most of the swamp drained, do we count that as a campaign promise kept?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    I cant get a read on this photo.

Either someone just got a pardon, or they took their last bump in the Whitehouse bathroom.
    Or they just took a huge hit of cocaine.
    He said "bump", not "dump".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

As this shitshow of an administration winds down to its last day, we will get to look back and see just how terrible it was. What would be a major scandal for any other administration, was one of countless random Tuesdays for the Trump team. We watched as his supporters became professional athletes, by constantly moving goalposts. We watched them prove that no limbo bar was too low for them. No matter how low Trump went, they were able to slink under. The world watched, mesmerized by America's seeming inability to function.. the greatest power on the planet was proving itself to be an incompetent mess.

Meanwhile, even the most minor of issues that popped up seemed to prove nearly insurmountable by this regime. When it came to actually functioning as a government, they managed to fail almost every single time. They proved that even the most mundane actions could be. Incompetence and finger pointing became a sordid artform. Watching them get caught in lie after lie, when the evidence was often literally right in front off them, displayed a level of cognitive dissonance that may never be matched.

Now, moving forward, many wonder what we should all do next. Should we try and pretend if never happened? Should we tell ourselves it was simply a momentary brain fart brought on by euphoria and bad Cheetos? Should we try and work with the Trumpsters who bought into all the lies? Should we accept that they had good intentions, and were simply led astray by a nefarious huckster, and they are the victims in all of this? Or, should we hold them responsible for the decisions they have made in life, and put the onus on them to make amends?

I have my answer, they are all to blame. Any attempts to whine about "healing" are disingenuous bullshit, because they have yet to admit there's even a problem.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh it totally doesn't. Because he left it there, and then had his administration pretend it was an intentional thing. I mean, Sean Spicer himself went out to defend it.
    That still is the funniest part, that they were so desperate to try to find validation since Q's predictions turn out wrong every single time, that they began this nonsense of claiming that when Trump misspells words in tweets that it's actually intentional and he's sending secret encoded messages. And that was perpetuated by him refusing to admit he misspelled words like the covfefe tweet, instead insinuating that it indeed was some sort of hidden message rather than admit he mistyped a word.

It goes back to his psychological issue with being incapable of admitted failure or mistakes. It's the same reason if you were paying attention you saw Trump in multiple interviews in *October* (BEFORE the election) saying that if he lost the election he'd take it to the Supreme Court. Along with the stand back/stand by debate comment refusing to denounce militias. He cannot ever admit he lost or is wrong in his mind, it shows weakness. So he openly said *before the election* he would fight the election results if he lost and yet his followers still believed that he was somehow cheated because he did exactly that when he lost.

A cult is when followers of a leader will follow him unquestionably to the point of brainwashing, accepting when being told up is down, left is right, the news is all fake if the media offers any criticism of their leader, any individual who says anything bad about the cult leader is a pedophile or otherwise horrible person that should be hated if not arrested (Hillary) or worse (Pelosi, Pence, etc. death threats and direct attacks), exaggerating achievements of the leader to deify him (very North Korean like btw), giving money over and over and over to the leader, and at the extreme people willingly break the law to perform the leaders will. The insane paintings portraying him like one of the founding fathers or like god has his hand on his shoulder. I mean it literally checks every single box of a cult. The parallels with Scientology and Trumpism as cults are pretty incredible if you take a step back and really start to compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post
    That still is the funniest part, that they were so desperate to try to find validation since Q's predictions turn out wrong every single time, that they began this nonsense of claiming that when Trump misspells words in tweets that it's actually intentional and he's sending secret encoded messages. And that was perpetuated by him refusing to admit he misspelled words like the covfefe tweet, instead insinuating that it indeed was some sort of hidden message rather than admit he mistyped a word.
    IMO Q has nothing to do with that right there, it's simply Trump being incapable of admitting that he made a mistake.

That Q nutters likely read into that isn't surprising though. They read into literally everything, and I'm 100% confident that if you gave this post to a group of Q nutters that we'd have multiple longform analysis' of it "proving" that Q used it to send at least 4 uniquely different messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post

It goes back to his psychological issue with being incapable of admitted failure or mistakes. It's the same reason if you were paying attention you saw Trump in multiple interviews in *October* (BEFORE the election) saying that if he lost the election he'd take it to the Supreme Court. Along with the stand back/stand by debate comment refusing to denounce militias. He cannot ever admit he lost or is wrong in his mind, it shows weakness. So he openly said *before the election* he would fight the election results if he lost and yet his followers still believed that he was somehow cheated because he did exactly that when he lost.

A cult is when followers of a leader will follow him unquestionably to the point of brainwashing, accepting when being told up is down, left is right, the news is all fake if the media offers any criticism of their leader, any individual who says anything bad about the cult leader is a pedophile or otherwise horrible person that should be hated if not arrested (Hillary) or worse (Pelosi, Pence, etc. death threats and direct attacks), exaggerating achievements of the leader to deify him (very North Korean like btw), giving money over and over and over to the leader, and at the extreme people willingly break the law to perform the leaders will. The insane paintings portraying him like one of the founding fathers or like god has his hand on his shoulder. I mean it literally checks every single box of a cult. The parallels with Scientology and Trumpism as cults are pretty incredible if you take a step back and really start to compare them.
    Xenu is 1000 times the Galactic Lord Trump will ever be ..

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pence not attending Trump's parade or whatever the fuck it is. Good on him.

10+ Year Old Account

Either someone just got a pardon, or they took their last bump in the Whitehouse bathroom.
    Ralph Wiggum photoshopped onto the face, text "I'm an America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Ok, now I am not sure what to make of this. Does Trump secretly hate his father?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...?ocid=msedgntp

Trump Signs Executive Order Honoring ‘American Hero’ Who Called Fred Trump a Racial Hatemonger

President Donald Trump released the text of an executive order on Monday providing additional details for his administration’s planned statuary park—named the “National Garden of American Heroes”—including an exhaustive list of American icons, one of whom famously wrote a song saying that Fred Trump stirred up racial hate.

“The chronicles of our history show that America is a land of heroes,” the executive order stated. “As I announced during my address at Mount Rushmore, the gates of a beautiful new garden will soon open to the public where the legends of America’s past will be remembered.”

Among the people Trump chose for the garden are former Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, singer Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, recently deceased Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek, controversial political theorist Hannah Arendt, folk singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie, and many more.

The inclusion of Guthrie is particularly eyebrow-raising, as Guthrie in 1954 penned a song titled lambasting his then-landlord at the Beach Haven apartment complex in Brooklyn for stirring up racial hate. His landlord was none other than Donald Trump’s father, Fred Trump, and the song was literally titled “Old Man Trump.” The lyrics to the song are particularly brutal.

"I suppose
    Old Man Trump knows
    Just how much
    Racial Hate
    He stirred up
    In the bloodpot of human hearts
    When he drawed
    That color line
    Here at his Beach Haven family project"

I mean, it's a violation of the flag code. So I guess we'll see the GOP whining about this any time now....aaaaaaany time now...

EDIT: Ahhh, sorry. Edge already posted this and I'm slow in reading through the thread. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    He probably figured the inauguration is safer for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, he just happened to pull names out of a hat. Have you seen the list? lol
    There is absolutely no way he picked Hannah Arendt himself. Too many words.
    Edit: and the irony is delightful
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2021-01-19 at 07:43 PM.

Isn't Alex Trebek Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Isn't Alex Trebek Canadian?
    By birth, but he got his US citizenship a while back.

So not terribly unlike Rafael Cruz, who was born in Canada but as a US citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Adding to that: he's not alone.

The WH says 200 people will be there. The WH refused to name any of them.

We know it's not McConnell and not McCarthy.

Bolton and The Mooch both say they were invited, both said they won't attend. The Mooch, not a complete idiot, knows why:

Trust me, that had to be a mass email if one of them got sent to me,
    Yep, Trump is trying to pad his numbers.

I have a number for him. 46.

Woke-ism, multiculturalism, all the -isms — they're not who America is. They distort our glorious founding and what this country is all about. Our enemies stoke these divisions because they know they make us weaker.

Don't you hate when white supremacist post on Twitter? Checks account. Oh! This is Secretary Mike Pompeo stating this. Checks the history of the United States. First there was the indigenous, native people here. Then pretty much everyone who came here after from the Pilgrims was part of the multiculturalism of America. Unless! You are saying all Europeans, aka white Europeans fall under one umbrella. Which is white supremacy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Woke-ism, multiculturalism, all the -isms — they're not who America is. They distort our glorious founding and what this country is all about. Our enemies stoke these divisions because they know they make us weaker.

Don't you hate when white supremacist post on Twitter? Checks account. Oh! This is Secretary Mike Pompeo stating this. Checks the history of the United States. First there was the indigenous, native people here. Then pretty much everyone who came here after from the Pilgrims was part of the multiculturalism of America. Unless! You are saying all Europeans, aka white Europeans fall under one umbrella. Which is white supremacy.
    Republicanism
    Conservatism
    Trumpism
    Patriotism

Yeah, all those -isms - are just the worst. Though seriously, multiculturalism? I mean, I guess he's buying into the, "American was a white, Christian nation." racist claptrap. Not remotely surprised to see Pompeo don the white hood.

pompeo loves that white genocide shit, hes a fat fucking goon.

saw mitch slag off trump today, the GOP elites want the party back but i think Jr was right when he called it the Trump party now. It got hijacked and hopefully it ruins them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously, once Trump is out of office, he'll have more time on his hands to do
    Melania
    Ivanka
    Stormy Daniels
    SOMETHING
    some acting. Mr. Reality TV President is probably already looking at returning to the cameras, filled with crowd who will point at him, say "He is the best" and clap their hands.

He might want to hurry. The Screen Actors Guild is setting a disciplinary hearing which could end with his ejection.

In a statement Tuesday afternoon, SAG-AFTRA said the board voted in response to charges that Trump incited the attack by promoting conspiracy theories about election fraud. The president faces expulsion from the union depending on the outcome of the hearing.

“Donald Trump attacked the values that this union holds most sacred – democracy, truth, respect for our fellow Americans of all races and faiths, and the sanctity of the free press,” union president Gabrielle Carteris said in a statement. “There’s a straight line from his wanton disregard for the truth to the attacks on journalists perpetrated by his followers.”

The union noted that many of its members are journalists and the group accused Trump of directly endangering freedom of the press in connection with the riots.

“Our most important role as a union is the protection of our members. The unfortunate truth is, this individual’s words and actions over the past four years have presented actual harm to our broadcast journalist members,” national executive director David White said in a statement. “The board’s resolution addresses this effort to undermine freedom of the press and reaffirms the principles on which our democratic society rests, and which we must all work to protect and preserve.”

The union’s constitution allows for members to be suspended or expelled as a penalty for “engaging in actions antagonistic to the interests or integrity of the union.” The group's constitution requires a two-thirds vote from the union’s national board to expel a member.
    So let's look at the odds that Trump can survive a two-thirds vote to "convict" from a group made of Hollywood actors.

(looks at smoke pouring out of LA crematoriums)

Wow, he's so cancelled.

12 National Guard Troops Removed for Inaugural Protection, Two for Possible Links to Extremist Groups

Twelve National Guard troops have been removed from duties related to the inauguration of President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr., two of them for possible links to right-wing extremist movements, Defense Department officials said on Tuesday.
    I've been quietly wondering about this to myself the past week or so and I'm glad to see people with more smarts and the right credentials have also been thinking about it. Doubtful they got all of them, but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Even if he doesn't get kicked out...I imagine the production companies willing to work with him will be few in number. I can see him trying to be a Pureflix movie star, at least unless Pureflix decides they want to get into reality TV. Unless they already are, which they might be.

DAVID A.R. WHITE AND DONALD TRUMP REVELATION ROAD CROSSOVER, MAKE IT FUCKIN HAPPEN