View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Bollocks to you maybe, and as i am the only person here whining its cos your in an echo chamber, look at people trying to report me saying something positive about the UK. Why is dribbles banned, why, cos he does not confirm to you ways of dogpiling on the UK. so what did you lot do, you reported him and got him banned.

So no its not Bollocks, you know exactly how this place operates.
    didnt he get banned for saying covid wasnt real and old people should just die?

still not seen any brexit dividends yet. looks like business is getting smashed by red tape.

Bollocks to you maybe, and as i am the only person here whining its cos your in an echo chamber, look at people trying to report me saying something positive about the UK. Why is dribbles banned, why, cos he does not confirm to you ways of dogpiling on the UK. so what did you lot do, you reported him and got him banned.

So no its not Bollocks, you know exactly how this place operates.
    You keep lying and it's not helping your arguments any. Dogpiling the UK? Don't you mean dogpiling the Brexit movement?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    didnt he get banned for saying covid wasnt real and old people should just die?

still not seen any brexit dividends yet. looks like business is getting smashed by red tape.
    You know as well as i do he has been banned on many occasions from this thread,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You keep lying and it's not helping your arguments any. Dogpiling the UK? Don't you mean dogpiling the Brexit movement?
    if only the users would make that difference more often

I did not ignore anything, being told to fuck off by some childish hypocrite kinda puts all those conversations to bed.

But of course, you won't see that, close ranks and carry on.

No wonder this place has become such an intolerant echo chamber.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure i follow your point Champ.

Keep your heads down for what exactly?

I am happy with the way i voted, and if i had to vote again i would do the same thing, infact i would probably double down, and in regards to way this thread treats people, i would probably triple down.

As for people being mean, be mean by all accounts, i have a thick skin but telling someone to fuck off is not cool.

- - - Updated - - -

k, this is it from me for tonight:

ll

It pretty hard to have a conversation with some trying to tell you to fuck off and calling you a troll.

As for civility, try and use it next time you address someone in the manner you did.
    You’d vote leave cus of a forum? Real question is why are you trolling the UK with your weak ass arguments for voting?

Dribbles was banned cus he kept lying about the 350m nhs bus. Lies that were easily dismissable. Ergo trolling
    Last edited by Crispin; 2021-01-19 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    You’d vote leave cus of a forum? Real wuestion is why are you trolling the UK with your weak ass arguments for voting?

Dribbles was banned cus he kept lying about the 350m nhs bus. Lies that were easily dismissable.
    Again I am not trolling anything, just listening to the usual anti-UK rhetoric that this form has on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Considering Pfizer has delayed deliveries with the current amount ordered how likely is it that having ordered more would have made it possible to get more vaccinated at the current date?
    That's actually unclear.

The alleged reason is that they are redoing their production facilities to increase the production capacity for the future; perhaps they could have built it larger from the start.

Again I am not trolling anything, just listening to the usual anti-UK rhetoric that this form has on offer.
    isnt the problem that the patriots in this thread have to listen to the lies of british traitors who voted for brexit, harmed the uk, harmed their liberties and freedoms and attacked thier identities all so that they could have daddy boris tell them they were special as he purged the tories like a stalinist of anyone who wouldnt lick his boots. and now that the traitors have won its led to 86000 deaths and counting of their fellow brits?

Anti-brexit... it’s not hard to understand...

isnt the problem that the patriots in this thread have to listen to the lies of british traitors who voted for brexit, harmed the uk, harmed their liberties and freedoms and attacked thier identities all so that they could have daddy boris tell them they were special as he purged the tories like a stalinist of anyone who wouldnt lick his boots. and now that the traitors have won its led to 86000 deaths and counting of their fellow brits?

PATRIOTS HAHA,

As for the lies of Brexit i agree, you def should take those people to task, lies about the bus and the nhs i would be pissed off if i was duped and it was the reason i voted for brexit.

Lucky it was not, i am neither a fan of Nigel F and Reece Mog.

I don't like the eu and what it represents, and i don't have to be tied to those people to make my choice.

as for boris, the choice was simple, it was Boris or that fuck wit clown J.C. the choice was simple.

PATRIOTS HAHA,

As for the lies of Brexit i agree, you def should take those people to task, lies about the bus and the nhs i would be pissed off if i was duped and it was the reason i voted for brexit.

Lucky it was not, i am neither a fan of Nigel F and Reece Mog.

I don't like the eu and what it represents, and i don't have to be tied to those people to make my choice.
    i was going to try and do a 2nd dribbles style post since you miss him but its too insufferable to type like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i was going to try and do a 2nd dribbles style post since you miss him but its too insufferable to type like that again.
    I think you excelled at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    That's actually unclear.

The alleged reason is that they are redoing their production facilities to increase the production capacity for the future; perhaps they could have built it larger from the start.
    Let's hope it's ready for all who need the second dose

I am not sure what you are trying to report me for, i have asked an honest question and because it somehow does not suit you or your agenda, you want to report it and get me banned, that's pretty damn low of you.

We have hundreds of pages of negative stuff about the UK and the first post someone makes positive about the UK, you're all out and wanting to report it.

If you don't like what your reading ignore me, and please stop being a hypocrite.
    Wrong. Negative stuff about Brexit. And Brexit didn't make the UK faster or slower in jabbing people's arms. It is completely irrelevant as vaccination happens on a national level. All the EU did was source the vaccine (which they did, responsibly) and distribute it to member states to start vaccination on a certain date.

Oh, and also there is this:

https://www.politico.eu/article/the-...the-eus-fault/
    It is true that the U.K. and U.S. were able to vaccinate hundreds of thousands of people before European regulators approved the first coronavirus vaccine. There are a few reasons for this, most notably that the European Medicines Agency recommended a conditional marketing authorization, which comes with more strings attached for drugmakers than the British emergency authorization procedures. As a result, if there are any unforeseen issues with the vaccines, the U.K. government will be held liable; while in the EU, drugmakers would be on the hook.
    I mean, since the UK is independent now, it decided to really start working in the interest of its citizens and just spread the liability on UK citizens instead of the drug manufacturer. I like seeing a superior position of negotiation at work right there.

Having said all that... you're placing all kinds of bets on a race that is barely 7% in. That's pretty brave... And let's not forget that you're extorting the death and misery that people are going through just to gloat... have some respect, man. Not that anyone here gives a shit about morality or common human decency...
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-01-19 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Included a link to the quote, because unlike some people, I don't jus tmake shit up out of thin air
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

We talking about vaccinations now? Two things

A) Brexit had nothing to do with how fast or slow the UK went
    B) It's not a fucking race to begin with. Everytime we vaccinate someone regardless of UK, EU, US, or whoever it is a win for HUMANITY as a whole. Not some government who wants to play "Eww the people not in our land are stinky." to rile up the people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I believe they were asked to join that procurement last fall even if sort of outside the EU (yes, https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-53361906 ), but without brexit they would clearly had been part of the EU and thus part of that scheme (if it had happened).
    What do you mean if it had happened? Are you referring to this that VDL reinforced only last week...

EU countries cannot negotiate separate vaccine deals.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN29D13Y

Glad we are not an EU country anymore and can make our own rules about vaccine procurement, thanks to Brexit.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    What do you mean if it had happened? Are you referring to this that VDL reinforced only last week...

Glad we are not an EU country anymore and can make our own rules about vaccine procurement, thanks to Brexit.
    Of course what you are glad about there is apparantly that you would not be forced to avoid go in a bidding war with allies.. leaving poorer allies with lesser access to vaccines (which is why EU countries should not negotiate separate deals)

What do you mean if it had happened?
    If brexit hadn't happened then the uk would have been part of EU and would have had a say in those negotiations, and I don't know if the same decisions would have been made. However, the uk decided to remove their voice from those decisions.

Why would anyone negotiate in parallel tho? The EU ordered plenty of vaccines as it is now. The bottleneck is manufacturing them, not the amount ordered.

15+ Year Old Account

I see you've changed your position from "old people can fuck of and die, don't hold the young back just because of a sorta flu" to "fuck everyone around us, lets vaccinate everyone and their dogs".
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I mean, this isn't quite on the same level as tax fraud. Companies declare their packages as all kinds of things. Working in a company that regularily imports stuff, we don't tell them how to declare it. We purchase goods and we have to go to customs to pick stuff up all the time because of false declarations. It's not an issue, that is what custom checks are for. It's not all about the drug smuggling.
    I mean, it quite literally is tax fraud when you don't pay the tax on something you should through deceit. (He said you can push the limit if you get seller to declare it as a gift, which it isn't)

But it's also the kind of tax fraud that no one really cares about, because it's for like, 20 euro value that doesn't get taxed.