Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Eight days into office, rather than push for a Constitutional Amendment like he promised, Trump instead signed an E.O. saying that anyone who left his admin could not lobby for a foreign power for five years.

"Yeah! Trump almost kinda came through on a promise! No more corrupt foreign agents working to undermine Great America! Only Trump would stand up to that!"

He just rescinded the order.

"Yeah! Wait,what?"

Yep, he just crossed it off. It was between pardoning the various Republicans caught and convicted of felonies. So, yeah, one of the few things Team Trump could barely call a victory, Trump just tore it up. Promise broken.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the public list. Again, if there's some kind of "secret" pardon, we'll find out soon enough. After all, secret or not, there's a record somewhere. It'll be one of the first things Biden's DoJ goes for.
    Well, hopefully with anyone from any actual backbone will NEVER hire anyone from Trump's shitty administration. They should all be bankrupt.

"We did what we came here to do, and so much more" -- Donald Trump's last lie in office
    Was it really a lie, though? Sure, he failed to accomplish most of what he SAID he was going to do, but if what he actually got into office to do was enrich himself at the government's expense, destroy Obama's legacy, and satisfy his own ego then I'd probably have to say "mission accomplished."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    He's a spiteful cunt who's acted like one since November. In late 2016/early 2017 I thought democrats/liberals were being salty and very very spiteful towards his victory. Trump decided he'd take that down as a gauntlet thrown down in how to act like an ass.

This isn't even being a sore loser, it's on a whole different level.
    Was that what that was? Him "throwing the gauntlet down"? Really?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Eight days into office, rather than push for a Constitutional Amendment like he promised, Trump instead signed an E.O. saying that anyone who left his admin could not lobby for a foreign power for five years.

"Yeah! Trump almost kinda came through on a promise! No more corrupt foreign agents working to undermine Great America! Only Trump would stand up to that!"

"Yeah! Wait,what?"

Yep, he just crossed it off. It was between pardoning the various Republicans caught and convicted of felonies. So, yeah, one of the few things Team Trump could barely call a victory, Trump just tore it up. Promise broken.
    You know, if this would have happened, I could actually say without having to laugh that he did one actual good thing that will actually bring change to politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I wonder how his Secret Service protection will work while he's in prison.
    By not putting him in prison but under house arrest instead.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I wonder how his Secret Service protection will work while he's in prison.
    What USSS protection when the Senate strips him of it?

To say the Lincoln Project did get to Trump is an understatement.

https://www.axios.com/off-the-rails-...50ffd6fd5.html

"The end is coming, Donald."

The male voice in the TV ad boomed through the White House residence during "Fox & Friends" commercial breaks. Over and over and over. "The end is coming, Donald. ... On Jan. 6, Mike Pence will put the nail in your political coffin."

The Lincoln Project, the anti-Trump PAC dedicated to pissing off the president with viral commercials, was back in his head with their voodoo.

President Trump, furious, told his vice president to send the Lincoln Project gang a cease-and-desist letter. In reality, this would only have further delighted Trump's tormentors and provided ammo for another ad. Marc Short, chief of staff to Mike Pence, consulted officials on the Trump campaign. Their advice: Just ignore it.
    Last edited by gondrin; 2021-01-20 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    To say the Lincoln Project got to Trump is an understatement.
    Is what I'm assuming you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Is what I'm assuming you mean.
    Yep, corrected. Thank you.

In case some of you were planning to bake something to celebrate, here's the recipe of the the day, courtesy of the UK:
    https://www.nigella.com/recipes/bitter-orange-tart

10+ Year Old Account
    Lesser evil won, good luck to him and his party.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the future with Trump wanting to start his own party and therefor causing damage to the Republicans and in turn helping the democrats.

All Democrats need to do is not split their vote Hilary style and they are sorted for decades to come.

10+ Year Old Account

That’s helpful, since his staff is having troubles finding work in US. I wonder if Manafort, Stone and others he pardoned from colluding with Russia, will have any world leaders in mind for Trump’s staff to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No no no, he's right... The world respects the US more now than it did in 2016, because we chose not to elect Trump this time.
    Oh, yeah... I mean, you're not wrong there!

- - - Updated - - -

Again, there are rumors and speculation about secret pardons, we'll know for sure in a few days tops. Until then, all 3 options are still on the table, which Trump covered with fast food.
    Don't worry, the White House got cleaned and disinfected.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Marine One is on the ground at the WH and Trump will be evicted in a few minutes. Happy inauguration day!

- - - Updated - - -

And he’s on the chopper. Looks like he said a few words on his way out. Next stop, an ad libbed speech at Andrews. Should be interesting.
    Fucking finally
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Fucking finally
    Is he inside of the chopper or are they air lifting him like they do with very heavy things that generally wont fit inside.

they didnt take baron with them

GTFO!

On his way out the door, Trump revokes his own executive order 13770 banning Trump administration officials from lobbying for five years.

Drain that Swamp!

Oh Trumpkins you were conned for a good 5 years. Thanks once again for destroying our country by supporting this conman, this grifter and someone who never gave a shit about you. Because of your bigotry and hate and being fed fear mongering by right wing media for 20 years but definitely the past 12 years, you chose a piece of feces who destroyed our nation in so many various ways.

You don't stand for anything. You hitched your ride to the first snake oils salesman, who is a coastal elite from New York, rich and cares about being with the rich and elite. All because he fed your bigotry. I give him only credit is he knew is Marks. I will leave this definition:

The intended victims are known as marks, suckers, stooges, mugs, rubes, or gulls (from the word gullible). When accomplices are employed, they are known as shills.

Trump knew his marks and you as one of those, fed his ego oh so well to be president. He used you to hopefully gain wealth, which he did by the most basic corruption of visiting his property almost every week, and taxpayers paying his business. Conned that you were getting a tax cut when if he has any wealth, he benefited way more than you. He still continues the con by lying about the election and you the mark sending him money.

I always wanted to right some grandiose thread breaking down the con and how from the start Trump destroyed this nation point by point as Skroe used to. In the end I was just too tired to go back and do that much research. In a way we have it here in the Trump Shitshow thread. Just going back to and reading from page 1 to here is a read. It is rare to read a few pages without some major scandal, event or incompetency that he committed. Amazingly (well for some of us not really) it escalated to an actual insurrection as almost the end of this thread.

I wish I could end this by never saying another word in this thread.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    they didnt take baron with them
    Sounds like a trap...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Trump has revoked the executive order against lobbying. You may remember this order. No, not the one from 2009 that Obama passed. Trump revoked that one so that he could enact the same thing again but with his name on it. Anyway, he revoked that too before heading out the door, so by this time tomorrow, a whole lot of new lobbyists will have gotten their wings.

If Trump ever did drain the swamp, he was a bro and topped off the tank on his way out.

Edit: Android beat me to it, damn you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Baron left earlier via separate transportation. He’s probably already on the plane.
    He is hiding in a closet... about 2 hours after Biden is in the White House... Barron will run out of White House, looking disheveled, screaming that Biden tried to drink his bloooooooooood...

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Android beat me to it, damn you.
    Brecca beat you both by a page... I came to post the same thing, but saw his post first, since it was the last page at the time.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi