10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    I actually have been greatly concerned about the political polarization in this country since even before 2016 but you can think what you want about me.
    So what part concerns you?

That Conservatives are devolving more and more into simply being terrorists and power hungry fascists or that the rest of the country isn't interested in caving to their demands?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So what part concerns you?

That Conservatives are devolving more and more into simply being terrorists and power hungry fascists or that the rest of the country isn't interested in caving to their demands?
    It concerns me that more and more the average conservative thinks of people like you as communists that want to kill us all and put our children in reeducation camps. It also concerns me that more and more the average liberal thinks of people like me as a terrorist and power hungry fascist bent on world domination. Neither is an accurate conception of reality and both are damaging to the future of this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    It concerns me that more and more the average conservative thinks of people like you as communists that want to kill us all and put our children in reeducation camps. It also concerns me that more and more the average liberal thinks of people like me as a terrorist and power hungry fascist bent on world domination. Neither is an accurate conception of reality and both are damaging to the future of this country.
    Maybe don't belong to the political party that storms the U.S. capital if you don't want to be labeled as a fascist and a terrorist.
    Also maybe don't belong to the political party that makes up stories about liberals eating babies in secret pizza parlor basements if you don't want to be looked at like you're crazy.

It's funny how all these issues stem from a single political point of view and not the others...

Maybe don't belong to the political party that storms the U.S. capital if you don't want to be labeled as a fascist and a terrorist.
    Also maybe don't belong to the political party that makes up stories about liberals eating babies in secret pizza parlor basements if you don't want to be looked at like you're crazy.

It's funny how all these issues stem from a single political point of view and not the others...
    You're taking the actions of a tiny minority of people and applying it to all 75 million Trump voters. The right does the same shit btw. The right looks at that one Antifa dude that gunned down a Trump supporter in Seattle and goes, "That's representative of all of them. The ones that aren't shooting Trump supporters just don't have the balls but they're all silently cheering it. One less fascist in the world in their minds."

It's ridiculous low level thinking to believe that millions and millions of people are all lockstep exactly the goddamn same in ideology, temperament, goals and morals. It's just so dumb and I'm sick of seeing it from my side and I'm sick of seeing it from yours. And at the risk of being meme'd on for being a "radical centrist" both sides do it. I've seen about 20 examples in just the replies to me and I've seen plenty of examples the other way in right wing circles.

Anyone that behaves that way is, from my point of view, not thinking rationally. But who knows. Maybe I'm the crazy one, civil war is inevitable, you guys are communists that want us all dead and my side is a bunch of fascists that want world domination. Maybe I'm the last fucking dude that believes in peaceful solutions.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2021-01-20 at 12:46 PM.

You're taking the actions of a tiny minority of people and applying it to all 75 million Trump voters. The right does the same shit btw. The right looks at that one Antifa dude that gunned down a Trump supporter in Seattle and goes, "That's representative of all of them. The ones that aren't shooting Trump supporters just don't have the balls but they're all silently cheering it. One less fascist in the world in their minds."

It's ridiculous low level thinking to believe that millions and millions of people are all lockstep exactly the goddamn same in ideology, temperament, goals and morals. It's just so dumb and I'm sick of seeing it from my side and I'm sick of seeing it from yours. And at the risk of being meme'd on for being a "radical centrist" both sides do it. I've seen about 20 examples in just the replies to me and I've seen plenty of examples the other way in right wing circles.

Anyone that behaves that way is, from my point of view, not thinking rationally. But who knows. Maybe I'm the crazy one, civil war is inevitable, you guys are communists that want us all dead and my side is a bunch of fascists that want world domination. Maybe I'm the last fucking dude that believes in peaceful solutions.
    Every single one of those people voted for a racist.

Every single one of them voted for a fascist.

Every single one of them voted for a piece of shit excuse for a human being.

They are being judged for their actions. Or, are you saying people should not be judged for the choices and actions they make in life? So, if you voted for Trump (which it appears you did), then explain why you decided to vote for such a terrible human being, and why we should not judge you or doing so?

75 million trump voters
    trumps approval rating is like what 33% or something?

This shows that 75 million trump voters will vote for reactionary politics even if they dont like the messenger. Its a very very bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account

They truly are blind, if they can't see the difference between Antifa and the Capitol protests. How the fuck do you try to wrench in a peaceful solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're taking the actions of a tiny minority of people and applying it to all 75 million Trump voters.
    Then why aren't you 75 million voters pressuring your idiot Senators and Representative that supported and aided this "tiny minority"?

The reason why we continue to hammer the point that you're all terrorists, or at the very least sympathetic to the cause, is because of how conspicuously quiet you all are about the ordeal. If you were as offended as all the pearl clutching you're doing, then you'd stop calling yourself a Trump Supporter and a Republican, because being violent extremists is what the Republican party is now.

It's also not like we didn't warn you this would happen 4 years ago, and yet you still supported a wannabe dictator for all these years.

As with all the other TS' on here, you're not mad that a violent mob tried to kidnap and assassinate members of the U.S. government, you're mad that you're being held accountable for it after it failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Every single one of those people voted for a racist.

Every single one of them voted for a fascist.

Every single one of them voted for a piece of shit excuse for a human being.

They are being judged for their actions. Or, are you saying people should not be judged for the choices and actions they make in life? So, if you voted for Trump (which it appears you did), then explain why you decided to vote for such a terrible human being, and why we should not judge you or doing so?
    I had countless reasons for voting for Trump.

One of my biggest ones is that he's tougher on China than Biden is. Both are not great on China, (Both have done business in China to an extent that worries me.) but Trump at the very least is saying the right words, which is more than I can say for Biden. China concerns me greatly because it's basically a modern day Nazi Germany, complete with full blown concentration camps, (But it's Muslims instead of Jews this time.) where they do things like harvest people's organs and experiment on them. If you think that Biden is tougher on China then you're free to think that I suppose.

Personally, concerning China, if I'm being completely honest I tend to take the opinions of the left with a big grain of salt. The reason for that is I knew about the Uyghur concentration camps back in 2015 and I remember told by people on the left, (Some on this very forum.) that I am a Russian troll and that there's no such thing as Muslim concentration camps in China. It's just a vast right wing conspiracy and I'm either a delusional idiot that is blind to objective truth or I work for Putin. Still a little sore about that.

I have a million other reasons but it's getting late so I'll make this my last one for now. I've already seen what Trump does with power. He had rallies of people chanting lock her up on the campaign trail. Trump gets in office and Hillary Clinton is still a free woman. There was no serious moves made to boot stomp her after the election.

Generally speaking, I am against handing weapons to vengeful, angry people. I don't think being angry and vengeful is a good character trait in someone that you're giving power to. Maybe Biden is going to surprise me in the same way Trump did. Maybe he's going to be relatively moderate and sane, but honestly I think Biden is weak and will just do whatever the party wants. And right now the party wants vengeance, and that was true even before the Capitol riot.

10+ Year Old Account

One of my biggest ones is that he's tougher on China than Biden is. Both are not great on China, (Both have done business in China to an extent that worries me.) but Trump at the very least is saying the right words, which is more than I can say for Biden. China concerns me greatly because it's basically a modern day Nazi Germany, complete with full blown concentration camps, (But it's Muslims instead of Jews this time.) where they do things like harvest people's organs and experiment on them. If you think that Biden is tougher on China then you're free to think that I suppose.

Personally, concerning China, if I'm being completely honest I tend to take the opinions of the left with a big grain of salt. The reason for that is I knew about the Uyghur concentration camps back in 2015 and I remember told by people on the left, (Some on this very forum.) that I am a Russian troll and that there's no such thing as Muslim concentration camps in China. It's just a vast right wing conspiracy and I'm either a delusional idiot that is blind to objective truth or I work for Putin. Still a little sore about that.

I have a million other reasons but it's getting late so I'll make this my last one for now. I've already seen what Trump does with power. He had rallies of people chanting lock her up on the campaign trail. Trump gets in office and Hillary Clinton is still a free woman. There was no serious moves made to boot stomp her after the election.

Generally speaking, I am against handing weapons to vengeful, angry people. I don't think being angry and vengeful is a good character trait in someone that you're giving power to. Maybe Biden is going to surprise me in the same way Trump did. Maybe he's going to be relatively moderate and sane, but honestly I think Biden is weak and will just do whatever the party wants. And right now the party wants vengeance, and that was true even before the Capitol riot.
    Interesting that you vote for someone who has been filling up concentration camps with kidnapped children and asylum seekers, considering you seem to disapprove of the camps so much.
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    So kinda like bernie?

They never intend to actually do anything but rack in money then vanish?
    This you???

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Your trying to be witty but you don't really have a strong enough grasp of the topic for it. Please stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Then why aren't you 75 million voters pressuring your idiot Senators and Representative that supported and aided this "tiny minority"?
    Because we have no spine, no time, no energy and we're just generally filled with apathy towards the system.

The reason why we continue to hammer the point that you're all terrorists, or at the very least sympathetic to the cause, is because of how conspicuously quiet you all are about the ordeal. If you were as offended as all the pearl clutching you're doing, then you'd stop calling yourself a Trump Supporter and a Republican, because being violent extremists is what the Republican party is now.

The BLM/Antifa riots caused way more damage than the Capitol riot. This is part of that apathy thing I just mentioned. I'd care a lot more about an enhancement shaman breaking into the Capitol building if BLM and Antifa hadn't been burning down federal buildings all year. Fiery but mostly peaceful protests.

You also misunderstand. I'm not offended, just exhausted and moderately worried about the direction the country is going in.

It's also not like we didn't warn you this would happen 4 years ago, and yet you still supported a wannabe dictator for all these years.

As with all the other TS' on here, you're not mad that a violent mob tried to kidnap and assassinate members of the U.S. government, you're mad that you're being held accountable for it after it failed.
    I still don't think Trump was ever a wanna be dictator. He's not evil, he's just retarded. What kind of idiot tells his supporters to show up at a specific date with no plan, no exit strategy and no direction beyond, "It'll be wild." It's why he made that video where he told people to go home after shit got violent. Trump is just a useless boomer. He's not this mastermind that the Qanon idiots make him out to be and he's not some despot bent on ruling with an iron fist either.

You literally argued against yourself... in the first paragraph. You admit he sucks at the reason you voted for him. You voted for a modern-day Nazi Germany, concentration camps and all. That's some fucked-up irony right there. Your second reason for voting for him... is that you think he's incompetent. Well, that's a refreshing take on matters. Sure, it's a terrible argument, but you do you.

So, to sum up:

You support racism.

You support fascism.

You support a shitty rapist.

You will be judged for supporting those things.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Interesting that you vote for someone who has been filling up concentration camps with kidnapped children and asylum seekers, considering you seem to disapprove of the camps so much.
    This is part of why I voted for Trump. This false equivalency is a fairly common left wing talking point and all it does is provide cover for China by drawing a moral equivalent between the US and them.

This makes me think that when push comes to shove, not just Biden, but the left in general, will be weak on China. Because you don't have the balls a genocide a genocide.

This is part of why I voted for Trump. This false equivalency is a fairly common left wing talking point and all it does is provide cover for China by drawing a moral equivalent between the US and them.

This makes me think that when push comes to shove, not just Biden, but the left in general, will be weak on China. Because you don't have the balls a genocide a genocide.
    Who is giving China a pass for their shitty behavior?

Meanwhile, your guy is doing business with China, and is running his own concentration camps, and called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country. You are supporting that ethnic cleansing and genocide.

You voted for a fascist... twice.

7+ Year Old Account

Your deflection is noted and ineffective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Who is giving China a pass for their shitty behavior?

Meanwhile, your guy is doing business with China, and is running his own concentration camps, and called for a complete ban on Muslims entering the country.

You voted for a fascist... twice.
    You and Draynay both gave China a free pass in comparing the ICE facilities with the Uyghur camps. The Uyghur concentration camps are several orders of magnitude worse than not just the ICE facilities, but even the Japanese Internment Camps from WW2. It's lunacy to compare the two in that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we have no spine, no time, no energy
    Finally something we can agree on.

Do us all a favor and stop voting. Don't worry we'll take care of you with social programs and public healthcare.

You and Draynay both gave China a free pass in comparing the ICE facilities with the Uyghur camps. The Uyghur concentration camps are several orders of magnitude worse than not just the ICE facilities, but even the Japanese Internment Camps from WW2. It's lunacy to compare the two in that way.
    No I didn't, I have long opposed China and their shitty behavior. You are straight lying. I never said they are exactly the same, I said you support concentration camps. I'll notice, I have not seen you condemn Trump's concentration camps... not once. However, you did vote for him, which means you support them.

Meanwhile, you voted for rape. You voted for racism. You voted for fascism. Don't get pissed when you are judged for supporting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump told China's president that building concentration camps for millions of Uighur Muslims was 'exactly the right thing to do,' former adviser says
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...injiang-2020-6

You voted for it and are now defending it... what’s up?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi