Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sole-Warrior View Post
    YOU DON'T KNOW THIS. Were YOU there? Do you actually think Rittenhouse start shooting for no reason?

Sure, he already was prosecuted and sentenced accordingly and already "did his time". But his record still matters a hell lot when determining the likelihood he started attacking first. Where is video evidence of events leading to Kyle shooting Rosenbraun?

This is why we cannot simply fucking assume Rittenhouse shot at him for no reason. If he did, there could still be a substantial mitigated circumstance given Rosenbraun's extensive offenses towards child in 2002 as well as his constant violence within prison.
    Nope, all of this is misdirection. It matters nothing and you know it and I will not partake it in. I'm sorry that your fantasy of someone is able to be punished for life for a crime isn't a thing after they served their time nor should it be.

Did you know Rittenhouse dropped out of High School? Might mean that he isn't all there and shouldn't have a firearm and might start to shoot for no reason.

See how stupid that argument is.

It obviously won't be a disaster for gun rights, but it would be good if it was.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Nope, all of this is misdirection. It matters nothing and you know it and I will not partake it in. I'm sorry that your fantasy of someone is able to be punished for life for a crime isn't a thing after they served their time nor should it be.

Did you know Rittenhouse dropped out of High School? Might mean that he isn't all there and shouldn't have a firearm and might start to shoot for no reason.

See how stupid that argument is.
    Not only this, but his former classmates worried that he would become a school/mass shooter. https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kpj...classmates-say

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes yes a terrible blow for people who value property over life and don't care about any laws, only the 2nd, we've been over this already, in the other threads.
    /s

This will be a constructive thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

YOU DON'T KNOW THIS. Were YOU there? Do you actually think Rittenhouse start shooting for no reason?

Sure, he already was prosecuted and sentenced accordingly and already "did his time". But his record still matters a hell lot when determining the likelihood he started attacking first. Where is video evidence of events leading to Kyle shooting Rosenbraun?

This is why we cannot simply fucking assume Rittenhouse shot at him for no reason. If he did, there could still be a substantial mitigated circumstance given Rosenbraun's extensive offenses towards child in 2002 as well as his constant violence within prison.
    wasnt kyle a shitty bully? why you should condemn rosebaum for something that doesnt matter (he absolutely wasnt trying to rape ther murderer) instead to condemn kyle for his, repeatedly, violent manner? because you know, neither you were there, but you are randomly assuming that the clown little nazi is innocent...
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

a violent murderer going to jail isnt a bad thing?

Not american. So can anyone explain to me how arresting a guy, who illegally possessed Firearms, smuggled them across borders and waved them looking for a excuse to kill people is a bad thing?

I STRONGLY support the 2nd Amendment. Economically centrist, socially libertarian around first amendment and 2nd amendment issues. I believe Kyle is absolutely innocent as he shot in self defense. When you have a literal FUCKING MOB of people coming at you, you have every right to shoot to kill. There is no evidence Kyle attacked first, others chased after him and attempted to disarm him, so he shot and killed a couple of them.

This is textbook self defense. A guilty verdict would be a terrible thing not just for Kyle, as he is looking at easily 10 year prison sentence if tried as an adult, but terrible for the millions of gun owners of America that are entitled to defend ourselves from predators who aim to do bodily harm to us and our families, and who set fires to properties. A guilty verdict for Kyle will undoubtfully lead to a chilling effect to those who intend to arm themselves for the explicit purpose of self defense.

I own firearms, what goes on in this case matters A WHOLE LOT TO ME as someone who owns guns. The right to own weapons is half what needs to happen. The other half is the right to use it for self defense! Guns SAVE lives.

LOOK AT THE VIDEO. It's TEXTBOOK SELF DEFENSE!

The first amendment is under assault mostly by silicon valley tech giants while the second amendment and state's rights is being attacked by our government.
    Do you know what's a real disaster for gun rights? Voting for guys like Trump who despise the 2nd Amendment.

Considering your stance on deplatforming... methinks you are lying about you being a libertarian.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-20 at 01:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It obviously won't be a disaster for gun rights, but it would be good if it was.
    I was going to say that the guy better be getting paid by NRA to push this sort of shit... but, then remembered NRA is bankrupt... not just morally...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    Not american. So can anyone explain to me how arresting a guy, who illegally possessed Firearms, smuggled them across borders and waved them looking for a excuse to kill people is a bad thing?
    Who fled the state afterwards, and never called in the police or turned himself in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I was going to say that the guy better be getting paid by NRA to push this sort of shit... but, then remembered NRA is bankrupt... not just morally...
    Thoughts and prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

2nd amendment ain't going anywhere.

OP YOU'RE DRUNK...GO HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Failing to see the downside here.
    I know right? Disaster for gun rights? I'll get my popcorn right now, that sounds better than the shitty movies Disney put out last year.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why bring up Rosenbaum? I'm not the one who brought it up, previous posters were. There clearly was an altercation between Rosenbaum and Kyle that was not recorded. It's far more likely Rosenbaum initiated the attack first and Kyle defended himself.

When assessing credibility of who started attacking first, it absolutely is. Oh, and btw, he also did other heinous forms of child abuse. Never forget. Rosedenbaum drew suspicion when the parents of one of the child victims become aware of BURN MARKS of her son. The boy revealed that he had been sexually assaulted by Rosenbaum.

All this info is important when trying to figure out whether he ATTACKED FIRST and Kyle responded in self defense.

Then Kyle isn't much better as he likes to sucker punch women.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is a Gun control thread and another for this trial. There is no need for a third.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."