Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Children of Anduin and Sylvanas

I wonder who they would be .... children of the light and shadow. If it is at all possible for Sylvanas to have children because she is undead. But on the other hand she looks completely different than other undead creatures. Rather like a blue elf with red eyes and smooth skin, not like ghulls, skeletons and other walking corpses. In Twilight for instance Edward was also undead and despite that fact he was able to have child with Bella (Renesmee). It is interesting because children who could wield power of light and darkness simultaneously .... must be extremely powerful.

Welp, that's enough for today.

Every Priest uses Light and Dark. Also, please stop your cringey fanfic.

I don't think we should be using Twilight as a reference for lore......
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

This would be the peak of Danuser and Golden's cooperation

I hate it

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    She's undead bro, I am not sure she can have children. The smell of death is referenced in both her and nathanos in (I think it was before the storm? whatever the more recent book was). Nathanos uses perfume to cover it up, Sylv uses some magic he's unaware of.

She's very very dead, I don't think she can reproduce traditionally.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2021-01-20 at 05:02 PM. Reason: acknowledging technicalities
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I picked a bad day to come online...

Need to focus on not hurling now...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    She's undead bro, no she can't have children. The smell of death is referenced in both her and nathanos in (I think it was before the storm? whatever the more recent book was). Nathanos uses perfume to cover it up, Sylv uses some magic he's unaware of.

She's very very dead, no traditional reproduction for her. Stop that.
    You're mixing apples (real life) and oranges (fantasy game).

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    No I am doing no such thing. Everything i said was well within the context of the lore of Warcraft (books count yo).

However, having said that, I will also say that while the book specifically refers to the smell of death and how they cover it up, at no point does it specifically say she can't use magic to let her carry to term. It's unlikely as we have no precedent for it and thus only have our assumptions, but sure, it has not been specifically rebuked in lore.

I'll edit my first response to reflect this now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Even by the lore of Twilight, Sylvanas couldn't have kids. Males' bodies don't need to change for pregnancy (given they don't get pregnant), while females' do, and that was the underlying reason for why Renesme's birth was possible. Within WoW, it has been further established that undead don't procreate; Sylvanas needed the val'kyr or her people would die out. Now Anduin could have children with someone else, and Sylvanas could slay those children and have them raised, thereby making them part of "Her people" (had she not abandoned all of them), and in that way one could have a child of both, but that's more symbolic; such offspring would've had another biological mother.

Please don't post anything again!

Easy, Sylvanas willl impregnate Anduin and they'll have a lot of buttbabies.

It’s been confirmed when you start an undead that the forsaken cannot reproduce like every living beings, why else do you think they raise people from the dead if reproduction is as easy as 1-2-3?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason we don't see forsaken running around pregnant....because they can't and it would be really fucking disturbing if they could, I'm also guessing most devs don't want to even fuck around with trying to put that in a game like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    There is a reason we don't see forsaken running around pregnant....because they can't and it would be really fucking disturbing if they could, I'm also guessing most devs don't want to even fuck around with trying to put that in a game like this.
    Are there any races that we do see running around pregnant? We've seen offspring from lots of races, but I can't recall seeing any pregnant characters.

Ohohoho, this is interesting. No, there is no love shit going on between them. And no, if they were to have kids, they wouldn't be the children of light and shadow for: A. That prophecy is dead. and B. Sylvanas is death, not shadow (Which is Void).

Also, Twilight? TWILIGHT?! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't think we should be using Twilight as a reference for lore......
    Given the lore of the last few expansions, maybe we should.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Yeah but they were dumb enough to introduce this gross storyline about Sylvanas being obsessed with Forsaken being unable to "reproduce". Vomit worthy. Ew.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Are there any races that we do see running around pregnant? We've seen offspring from lots of races, but I can't recall seeing any pregnant characters.
    While we don’t see any pregnant models there are few who I recall say that they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    You know what I'm talking about....dead zombie children. Yeah we got ghost children in wow but not undead children...nobody on wow's dev team won't touch that subject other than Thaddius from Naxx.