10+ Year Old Account
    The Pledge done in sign language was pretty cool.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

fuck you trump. your shitshow is OVER

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well, since it's not a thread about him being President, it can stay open because the shitshow will continue down south. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Well, since it's not a thread about him being President, it can stay open because the shitshow will continue down south. XD
    Exactly.

His continuing impeachment and other legal, professional, and personal problems will keep this thread moving -- hopefully slower -- for some time to come. Plus all the stuff we'll learn about that he successfully hid while in office.

So much nicer of speech than the surprisingly predictive "American Carnage" speech that other guy in the long red tie gave four years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The Pledge done in sign language was pretty cool.
    I realize I'd never seen it done before.

I'm tempted to say you're not a true patriot if you can't sign the Pledge.

He's finally out of office time for some arrest warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    sure, and it should stay open, because i'm sure he'll try for an encore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    He's finally out of office time for some arrest warrants.
    I think the NY indictments are set to be unsealed tomorrow, iirc. 60 something of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now that it's official, the top ten sendoffs I have:

10) Acting President.

9) I'll take "Things that suck" for $130,000

8) This attitude:
    I think President Trump is learning the job and some of the things that were said during the campaign I think he now knows that’s simply not the way things ought to be
    -- Mitch McConnell, April 2017, in a statement I bet he wishes the internet forgot

7) Canceled.

6) Thirty thousand, five hundred fifty-eight lies told in office. Two hundred ninety-eight days spent golfing. Lowest poll numbers over first term than any President since we started keeping score. International opinion of USA at record low. Largest tax increase in American history. Largest trade deficit in American history. Largest regular deficit in American history. Four hundred eleven thousand dead and rising awfully fast. The most indictments and convictions since Nixon. Lost the popular vote twice. Impeached twice. Direct attack on democracy through lawsuits built on conspiracy theories and lies, followed by a murderous insurrection that Trump personally provoked. Broke nearly every promise he made then lied about it.

Then claimed he'd done what he came to do -- either because what he came to do was make America worse than when he arrived, or because he's a lying loser. Pick one. Neither trait is redeeming.

5) Hallelujah.

4) IMPOTUS. (pours one last one out for @Skroe )

3) Not my President.

2) Not your President, either.

1) And finally:

The Shitshow isn't over, but hopefully, the sequels aren't as engaging as the original.

Finally the nightmare is fucking over
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaand guess what, we already have something to keep this thread fucking going.

In as close to a literal last-second change as we can get, Secretary of the Interior quickly removes an Obama policy before fleeing town.

Yeah, like Biden won't re-instate it seconds later.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/polit...tes/index.html

Melanoma, who likes to plagiarize speeches, also is apparently not a fan of writing her own thank-you notes. She outsourced that task by having a low-level staffer write them for her to give to the White House residence staff who have personally cared for her and her family the past 4 years. Truly the classiest First Lady ever.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaand guess what, we already have something to keep this thread fucking going.

In as close to a literal last-second change as we can get, Secretary of the Interior quickly removes an Obama policy before fleeing town.

Yeah, like Biden won't re-instate it seconds later.
    Why do they hate everything

Any important info over the past few pages that didn’t include a quote or @ from Yuppie?

Any posts I see from them or responses to those posts I skip over because I know what they post is not to be trusted and anyone responding keep forgetting to stop feeding him and being his enabler. Basically just looking at them or the responses are a waste of time even from the toilet seat.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I still can't believe this was drawn before the insurrection at the capitol, but now seems the right time.

Let's hope they can get the stains out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The nationally televised portion of the shitshow is over... but it's now gone to syndication and will probably run on local broadcast for years.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    So who's the first to bring charges?

Let's start a betting pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So who's the first to bring charges?

Let's start a betting pool!
    I am going with either Palm Beach or NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Finally the nightmare is fucking over
    For us maybe, the Trumpers on the other hand...