Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    It concerns me that more and more the average conservative thinks of people like you as communists that want to kill us all and put our children in reeducation camps. It also concerns me that more and more the average liberal thinks of people like me as a terrorist and power hungry fascist bent on world domination. Neither is an accurate conception of reality and both are damaging to the future of this country.
    It concerns me, you decided to vote for the guy who calls common sense policies as found in any other civilized country of the West communism and equates it to putting children in reeducation camps. It concerns me, that you are a gullible person, surrounded by a gullible mob falling for these lies. It concerns me, that a mob like that can then be whipped into a frenzy and pointed at anything in the name of the people pulling your strings. It concerns me, that to this day, you do not consider this a grave failing on your part.

But here we are.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

I actually have been greatly concerned about the political polarization in this country since even before 2016 but you can think what you want about me.
    Not what I asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Not what I asked.
    We're just getting a lot of deflection, all I learned about his position is that its OK to support Trump concentration camps as long as somebody else has even worse ones.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Im still at a loss of how you unbrain wash so many people that while not going to the capitol, still support it from a distance.
    For that to happen right wing media especially Fox News and Sinclair Broadcasting would have to be forced to tell the truth. However these people are so blinded and paranoid they turn on anyone who confronts them with reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    For that to happen right wing media especially Fox News and Sinclair Broadcasting would have to be forced to tell the truth. However these people are so blinded and paranoid they turn on anyone who confronts them with reality.
    Oh how lovely it would be if the media was restricted to only providing news in the form of facts, and not opinions.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

You and Draynay both gave China a free pass in comparing the ICE facilities with the Uyghur camps. The Uyghur concentration camps are several orders of magnitude worse than not just the ICE facilities, but even the Japanese Internment Camps from WW2. It's lunacy to compare the two in that way.
    Oh hey would you look at that, an ICE facility performing forced sterilization on detained immigrants sounds pretty much like a Nazi concentration camp to me but Trump is totes not bad, right?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...urse-irwin-ice

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I don't think he ever ran to win in either of his runnings if I am honest. I genuinely believe he simply pocketed the donation money.
    Seriously though. Do you deadass think that Sanders political career started when he ran for president?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Seriously though. Do you deadass think that Sanders political career started when he ran for president?
    He's accusing the Jewish candidate of being a thief,it's a really loud antisemitic dog whistle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to do a wellness check on Koko? He's probably deeply upset his civil war didn't come to pass given how much he was gleeful about the unrest that happened on the 6th.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

This is part of why I voted for Trump. This false equivalency is a fairly common left wing talking point and all it does is provide cover for China by drawing a moral equivalent between the US and them.

This makes me think that when push comes to shove, not just Biden, but the left in general, will be weak on China. Because you don't have the balls a genocide a genocide.
    You support a fascist. Maybe one day you will realize how terrible that is, but probably not. Oh well, Trump lost, BYE!

This is part of why I voted for Trump. This false equivalency is a fairly common left wing talking point and all it does is provide cover for China by drawing a moral equivalent between the US and them.

This makes me think that when push comes to shove, not just Biden, but the left in general, will be weak on China. Because you don't have the balls a genocide a genocide.
    What? Because Trump had his administration call it that moments before fucking off out of office? So brave. So bold. Bigly leadership.

I mean, he could have done it years ago if he actually believed it.

He could have also not spent the past four years praising Xi left and right.

But you do you, fam. If you voted for Trump to own the libs and because he called a genocide a genocide after you already voted for him, that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Yup you are right, this video perfectly highlights why fox and right-wing media is cancer.

7+ Year Old Account

Uh huh.

https://www.axios.com/biden-campaign...74a8a04ba.html

Biden did it before trump. Try to read. It’s fun

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Imagine looking at the last 4 years and believing Trump was ever the right choice for your vote, even now, after everything since the election. There is more at play in that decision than what is being said. Certainly not the strange idea that Trump was ever tough with China.
    Didn't Jared and Ivanka get caught selling U.S. VISAs in China at $500k a pop. Claiming Trump was anything but a roll-over-and-get-his-tummy-rubbed by China kind of guy is silly. I don't know who @OrcsRLame used to be, but the counterintuitive drivel feels familiar.

10+ Year Old Account
    You and Draynay both gave China a free pass in comparing the ICE facilities with the Uyghur camps. The Uyghur concentration camps are several orders of magnitude worse than not just the ICE facilities, but even the Japanese Internment Camps from WW2. It's lunacy to compare the two in that way.
    Constantly bringing up China as your sole point of argument is pretty much just naked whataboutism.

Plus, it's willfully ignorant, given that Trump was way friendlier to China than Biden.

Here's 15 times Trump praised Xi, in just over a single month last year; https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-188736

More specific to the topic, here's Trump telling Xi directly that those Uighur camps you're raging against were "exactly the right thing to do"; https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...injiang-2020-6

Here's Trump saying he didn't care about the camps more than his trade deal; https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/u...ina-trade.html

Meanwhile, here's Biden back in August, declaring those camps a "genocide"; https://www.axios.com/biden-campaign...74a8a04ba.html

Something Trump's administration only did yesterday, after supporting it pretty much his entire term.

Here's Biden tweeting out that the camps are "among the worst human rights abuses in the world". In November. 2019.

So, kindly take your absolutely misinformed propaganda horseshit and shove it somewhere dark and moist. No one who's paid any attention to things thinks that Trump was harder on China than Biden's been in the last 4 years. When only Trump had any power to do anything, and did nothing, I'll note.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No?
    Seems so absurd to bring up I'm not sure why you would.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Oh how lovely it would be if the media was restricted to only providing news in the form of facts, and not opinions.
    It actually wouldn't be too hard on face value just set certain requirements for channels to maintain their licenses however with the crazy right wing supreme court it wouldn't stand. The GOP knows the only way to keep power is to brainwash as many morons as possible into denying reality and voting against their own interest.

It's only a matter of time until another Trump rises up which is why it is important that everyone is held accountable for what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Imagine looking at the last 4 years and believing Trump was ever the right choice for your vote, even now, after everything since the election. There is more at play in that decision than what is being said. Certainly not the strange idea that Trump was ever tough with China.
    Trump still has 80% approval ratings with republicans and 33% of the country thinks he did a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    No?
    Seems so absurd to bring up I'm not sure why you would.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52959047

This post. Followed by this post.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post52959158

If you've looked into his political career, or at least his 2016/2020 runs, you'd know how nonsense literally everything you just posted it.

You can't just pocket campaign funds, and I've seen no indication that he was paying himself on the side.

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-...?cid=N00000528

There you go, feel free to actually provide evidence to support just one more of your baseless, nonsense assertions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Anyone able to do a wellness check on Koko? He's probably deeply upset his civil war didn't come to pass given how much he was gleeful about the unrest that happened on the 6th.
    I would do a wellness check, but after he raided the Capitol with his buddies they put him somewhere where they don't allow visitation rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    I would do a wellness check, but after he raided the Capitol with his buddies they put him somewhere where they don't allow visitation rights.
    Irony: It's Gitmo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.