Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, they’re here, but I don’t understand the outrage so many Americans have with them. And the mere mention of having only genderless bathrooms seems to set them in a rage.
    Everyone is afraid of seeing a penis in the unflattering light of a public restroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Everyone is afraid of seeing a penis in the unflattering light of a public restroom.
    Because the skirt on the little stick figure is a ward against perverts apparently?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I think it's more that everyone is irrationally afraid of women being raped en masse in public restrooms, because apparently men can't control themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I think it's more that everyone is irrationally afraid of women being raped en masse in public restrooms, because apparently men can't control themselves.
    I hate that stereotype, fathers getting dirty looks for spending times with their daughters or brothers getting the same for spending time with young siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Now that Biden's in, now let's get with the real the liberal agenda:

1) Piss Christ goes up in the National Gallery
    2) Christmas, abolished
    3) Chick Fil A is forced to open at Sunday
    4) Taco trucks on every corner
    5) Boys and girls forced to wear each other's clothes starting in 1st grade

What else?

/s
    Pizza places all being forced to have basements????
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I never hear another lame Trump joke again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Pizza places all being forced to have basements????
    Boys and girls issued a mandatory abortion and orgy class!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I hope I never hear another lame Trump joke again.
    wana hear a good one.

Trump is a billionaire ....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The best part about this is late night TV hosts like Colbert will actually have to find new and original material.
    God bless Colbert and Seth Meyers and Conan and all the other's cause they were the one of the few things keeping me sane over the last few years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden re-enters USA into Paris Accord.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was a great speech.

I thought this was the best inaugural address I ever heard.

There was a mob of thugs, of insurrectionists, of domestic terrorists on the inaugural stand. And Joe Biden was saying that democracy prevailed. We were able to get through that, and he was talking about how we need to get through that in the future if we are going to be a united country.

It was a call to our better angels, a call saying look, we’ve got tremendous challenges, COVID, the economy, racial injustice, climate change but there's nothing we can’t do if we come together,
    -- Chris Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The best part about this is late night TV hosts like Colbert will actually have to find new and original material.
    Biden has plenty of kind of shitty positions to use as well as democrats and republicans as a whole.

No sharpie? No photo op smile holding up the each signature? No expectation of excessive praise? it feels surreal after 4 years to get back to boring normalcy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden re-enters USA into Paris Accord.

- - - Updated - - -

-- Chris Wallace
    Remember when the Sunrise Movement gave Biden an "F-".

Looks like Biden is shutting down the malarkey in ANWR along with the Keystone XL. Also promising to review the downsizing of GSE and Bear's Ears monuments.
    yay!
    Government Affiliated Snark

Apparently Biden had reinstated the 'No taxation without representation' motto on the Beast's number plate that Trump had removed. A subtle nod to the push for statehood for DC?
    Last edited by Corvus; 2021-01-20 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when the Sunrise Movement gave Biden an "F-".

Looks like Biden is shutting down the malarkey in ANWR along with the Keystone XL. Also promising to review the downsizing of GSE and Bear's Ears monuments.
    yay!
    I don’t think this is getting enough attention...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    No sharpie? No photo op smile holding up the each signature? No expectation of excessive praise? it feels surreal after 4 years to get back to boring normalcy.
    Need a photo? Here ya go champ

All of our woke pro-labor posters should be pleased by the bronze bust behind Biden and the Resolute Desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Fucking Awesome - Biden calls for coders in hidden message on White House website.

- - - Updated - - -

White House staff spent $500,000 cleaning it after the rats left.
    Not going to lie, that's kind of cringy. It's cool for kids but anyone who went to school for anything computer related, hell if you grew up with MySpace you should be able to read HTML. You just right click the page.

Now wanting to recruit people to modernize the WH's IT systems is great though. And after all the people Trump just let in the place while blocking intelligence agencies...its best to just refresh everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a photo? Here ya go champ

All of our woke pro-labor posters should be pleased by the bronze bust behind Biden and the Resolute Desk.
    Here is a sign I have been reading too much QAnon...

That photo shows his kids, his mother and the pope... what could it mean?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Not going to lie, that's kind of cringy. It's cool for kids but anyone who went to school for anything computer related, hell if you grew up with MySpace you should be able to read HTML. You just right click the page.

Now wanting to recruit people to modernize the WH's IT systems is great though. And after all the people Trump just let in the place while blocking intelligence agencies...its best to just refresh everything.
    Just hit F12... but... yeah... no one is hiring just HTML developers...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Here is a sign I have been reading too much QAnon...

That photo shows his kids, his mother and the pope... what could it mean?!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Just hit F12... but... yeah... no one is hiring just HTML developers...
    Hey sport, how do I open this PDF?

Biden is off to a strong start.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4F5?li=BBnb7Kz

Title: President Biden Signs Executive Orders on Face Mask Mandate, Keystone Pipeline, Paris Accord

Excerpts:

Mr. Biden signed 15 executive orders for his first day in office, far more than any of his modern predecessors, none of whom signed more than one.

He came in PREPARED

The House Republican Conference said, “The Biden administration has made it clear that on Day One they will immediately cater to the far left instead of working to help all Americans and move our country forward.”
    Republicans go out of their way to make sure the Biden's plans for Unity do not come to fruition. This works in Biden's favor over all.

Sen. Rob Portman (R., Ohio) said he welcomed working with Mr. Biden on areas of agreement. “When we disagree, I will do so respectfully. Public service is a noble calling, and anyone who serves deserves the respect of the American people, regardless of political affiliation,” he said.
    Senator Portman provides an example of how to agree and disagree in a respectful way. Hopefully the strategy of Senator Portman will prevail, and that those siding with the House Republican Conference will be sidelined and ignored.

Senator Portman's response gives me hope.

His executive orders:

Foreign Policy:

Mr. Biden’s orders cover domestic and international matters, including ceasing Mr. Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization and rejoining the Paris climate accord. “These are two early steps to advance the president’s ambition to re-engage in the world,” said incoming national-security adviser Jake Sullivan.
    The so-called Muslim ban was one of Mr. Trump’s earliest actions, and Mr. Biden campaigned on ending it. He will direct the State Department to restart visa processing for affected countries and to quickly address cases of people stuck in a waiver process or denied visas.
    Also on immigration, Mr. Biden stopped construction of the wall along the border with Mexico, one of Mr. Trump’s signature policies, deeming it a waste of money, though the portion that has been completed will remain standing. He will terminate a national emergency declaration used to divert money intended for other purposes to the wall. Mr. Biden will also shore up the Obama-era program that shielded younger undocumented immigrants from deportation.

He extended protections against deportation for Liberians in the U.S., according to officials, and reversed Mr. Trump’s plan to exclude noncitizens from the census count used to apportion Congressional representatives.
    WOW. Already quite a few accomplishments for day 1.

Climate Change:

Rejoining the Paris pact would be only a first step in Mr. Biden’s broad effort to elevate climate change to a crisis among his administration’s top priorities. He is ordering executive agencies to review 103 Trump-era actions on the environment and public health, a potential wholesale reversal of Mr. Trump’s effort to deregulate in ways that helped fossil-fuel companies and other sectors of heavy industry.

The Biden effort will target makers of autos and appliances with more-stringent efficiency requirements and oil-and-gas companies with new restrictions on their access to federal monuments and wildlife preserves. Mr. Biden’s orders will direct the agencies that review these policies to focus on better protecting consumers and boosting union employment, in addition to addressing climate change.

Mr. Biden’s “policies from day one hurt American workers and our economy,” said Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R., W.Va.). “Killing the Keystone XL pipeline and rejoining the Paris agreement will eliminate good-paying jobs.”
    This is a lot more than I expected on climate Change. Climate Change has changed from something the US won't work to actively mitigate to something it will. YAY !!!

Covid:

The pandemic is the most urgent concern facing Mr. Biden and his team; on the eve of his taking office, U.S. deaths reached 400,000. The 100-day mask mandate applies on federal property and on airlines, trains and transit systems traveling between states, though Mr. Biden will direct the government to work with state and local authorities on similar steps.

Another executive order Wednesday creates an office of White House Covid-19 response, headed by Jeffrey Zients, Mr. Biden’s coronavirus czar, which will work with federal agencies and report directly to the president. Goals include securing more protective equipment for workers, increasing testing and vaccinations and reopening schools.

Mr. Biden also called for extending the federal eviction moratorium until at least March 31 and the pause on interest and principal payments for direct federal loans until at least Sept. 30.
    All of these - it's amazing that Trump allowed Biden to get credit for common sense executive orders that should have been done a long time ago. Trump set the volleyball up high in the air, and Biden dutifully spiked it down and gets credit for returning common sense to the White House.

YAY YAY YAY for an awesome first day.