Page 1 of 2
LastLast

UNBELIEVABLE incompetency in California

Insanity. Complete. Utter. Mismanagement. Why the fuck is covid19 vaccine so damn slow? How is it possible to have failed so horribly?
    CA, most overtaxed and one of the worst run states in America.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021...ccine-rollout/

Quote Originally Posted by Sole-Warrior View Post
    Insanity. Complete. Utter. Mismanagement. Why the fuck is covid19 vaccine so damn slow? How is it possible to have failed so horribly?
    CA, most overtaxed and one of the worst run states in America.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021...ccine-rollout/
    If you had read the article, and listened to the report, you'd have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you had read the article, and listened to the report, you'd have your answer.
    Let me guess... Total mismanagement from the federal government (of the past administration), or something along those lines?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Let me guess... Total mismanagement from the federal government (of the past administration), or something along those lines?
    Nope, they delegated to the individual counties. The reason they aren't being given out as fast as people want, is that the counties themselves are focusing only on front-line workers.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    the frothing hate over a state really is ridiculously absurd
    the fact that it too so damn long to vaccinate such a small number of people is fucking outragious. At this rate it will fucking take 22 months to vaccinate everyone how the fuck is this fucking acceptable. It should not take longer than 2 months.

the fact that it too so damn long to vaccinate such a small number of people is fucking outragious. At this rate it will fucking take 22 months to vaccinate everyone how the fuck is this fucking acceptable. It should not take longer than 2 months.
    It's not a small number of people... it's millions of people.

Nope, they delegated to the individual counties. The reason they aren't being given out as fast as people want, is that the counties themselves are focusing only on front-line workers.
    Oh... understandable then.

The article says they're training people to give vaccines to speed up the process. I don't know what else you want them to do, if they need more manpower then the only way to do that is train more people, which is what they're doing.

It's not a small number of people... it's millions of people.
    3.88 DOSES PER HUNDRED. CA IS IN LAST PLACE. I swear the idiots of this state have no clue what the fuck they are doing. Only 36% of doses THEY RECIEVED have been distributed. Compare this with North Dakota, where there is real competence. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Oh... understandable then.
    And for the record, there's so many people that are hesitant to get vaccinated, that they aren't even going in. My sister is working emergency response, and the issue in her county is not with actually giving the vaccinations, but getting people to come in to get them.

- - - Updated - - -

3.88 DOSES PER HUNDRED. CA IS IN LAST PLACE. I swear the idiots of this state have no clue what the fuck they are doing. Only 36% of doses THEY RECIEVED have been distributed. Compare this with North Dakota, where there is real competence. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/
    Once again, they delegated it to the counties, so that's on the counties for not vaccinating fast enough.

You also have the difference in the amount of people who need to be vaccinated.

Oh, and by your own chart, California is not in last place. There are multiple states lower. Are you even more outraged at those other states? If so, why did you pick California?

And for the record, there's so many people that are hesitant to get vaccinated, that they aren't even going in. My sister is working emergency response, and the issue in her county is not with actually giving the vaccinations, but getting people to come in to get them.
    ?
    FOR FUCKS SAKE... why these people are afraid of vaccinations and can eat a burger king triple stacker so nonchalantly?

Once again, they delegated it to the counties, so that's on the counties for not vaccinating fast enough.
    Because the State government of California is incompetent. They probably screwed something up that lead to counties being slow.

Oh, and by your own chart, California is not in last place. There are multiple states lower. Are you even more outraged at those other states? If so, why did you pick California?
    Commiefornia is overtaxed, yet is nearly last place. This is evidence that stupidly high taxes and insane levels of red tape slow everything down.

Because the State government of California is incompetent. They probably screwed something up that lead to counties being slow.

Commiefornia is overtaxed, yet is nearly last place. This is evidence that stupidly high taxes and insane levels of red tape slow everything down.
    You already got caught pushing false information.

They are not last. So, this is really about your hate boner for California, or else you would have called out Nevada, South Carolina, or Missouri.

So, you got caught pushing bad information... wonder why?

California does have crazy high taxes. But, states like North Dakota are huge welfare states, and are heavy burdens on states like California when it comes to federal tax revenue.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-21 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like someone is triggered by the lack of their Parler account.

There's no vaccine for Parler brain worms. But running a blog on Wordpress could be used for long term therapy.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Does OP even live in California? If not why do you care about their tax rate? They pay in the most out of all the states to the fed government so obviously they are doing something right
    It proves the utter mismanagement of something as basic as vaccines despite the huge state budget. WTF us the state of CA spending their budget on?

So, you've got nothing and just want to kick and scream about the State Gov't...even though they aren't even involved in the distribution process?

It proves the utter mismanagement of something as basic as vaccines despite the huge state budget. WTF us the state of CA spending their budget on?
    So, why are you not outraged by the states that are doing worse? You chose to make it like a catchy YouTube video, and you were pushing misinformation.

Why did you choose to lie?

Here you go:

https://lao.ca.gov/Publications/Report/4263
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-01-21 at 05:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does OP even live in California? If not why do you care about their tax rate? They pay in the most out of all the states to the fed government so obviously they are doing something right
    He's desperate. GoP got utterly humiliated with Trump shitting the bed. Now our resident Trumpists are scrounging for bits and scraps to launch at the Democrats. That's all this thread is. A petty attempt at whataboutism.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, why are you not outraged by the states that are doing worse?

Why did you choose to lie?

Here you go:

https://lao.ca.gov/Publications/Report/4263
    Many of our Qanon posters are in the third stage of Grief today, projection.

It comes after the stages of being entitled, and being gullible.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Many of our Qanon posters are in the third stage of Grief today, projection.

It comes after the stages of being entitled, and being gullible.
    I'm waiting to see him talking about how Ben Shapiro OWNS COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!

I get not liking how California is run as a state... it has tons of problems. But, he chose to straight lie to push his agenda.