Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No you don't. You're a Trump supporter.
    once again, I liked some of his ideas and policies. But after today, it feels like he's just screwed over *all* his followers over his promises and fled.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    once again, I liked some of his ideas and policies. But after today, it feels like he's just screwed over *all* his followers over his promises and fled.
    Absolutely none of his policies were good, nor were his ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...which is what anyone paying attention would have told you was going to happen the day Trump announced his candidacy, the day Trump took the republican nomination, the day Trump took office, and has been saying every day since for the last four miserable years under his tenure.

Welcome to where the rest of the world was 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Apparently Melaina pretty much abandoned Trump on the tarmac when they got off the plane.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a divorce in the very near future.
    Well, it'd be one way for him to stay in the news.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...which is what anyone paying attention would have told you was going to happen the day Trump announced his candidacy, the day Trump took the republican nomination, the day Trump took office, and has been saying every day since for the last four miserable years under his tenure.

Welcome to where the rest of the world was 5 years ago.
    i think what people said or did like moving to other countries to avoid Trump was too outlandish to be convincing so I voted for him. Stuff like the Harry Potter actor saying Trump is more evil than Voldemort.

Still, disregarding him as a person, I don't know why people at least don't want to talk about the tax cuts being a decent thing.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2021-01-21 at 06:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Absolutely none of his policies were good, nor were his ideas.
    I'd imagine the "repeal everything Obama" policy might have been Trumps idea. Like how insistent Trump was on how he likes waterboarding, which was something Obama banned.

Still not a good or sensical policy, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

i think what people said or did like moving to other countries to avoid Trump was too outlandish to be convincing so I voted for him. Stuff like the Harry Potter actor saying Trump is more evil than Voldemort.

Still, disregarding him as a person, I don't know why people at least don't want to talk about the tax cuts being a decent thing.
    You mean like how people threatened to move if Obama was elected? Also people have been talking about the tax cuts and how detrimental they've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You mean like how people threatened to move if Obama was elected? Also people have been talking about the tax cuts and how detrimental they've been.
    i still cant believe Obama served again over Mitt Romney

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. The tax cuts were quite unpopular, which is a feat unto itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Don't fret. He'll be back soon to grift on his supporters for more cash to fund his life style and the now openly fascist movement he started in the USA.

Hell I am sure plenty of the right wing grift machine will eagerly sign up to Trump TV, just imagine being able to watch such illuminated free thinkers as Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro free from the unamerican censorship of big tech all in one place for the low low price of all your disposable income!

Just be patient.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2021-01-21 at 06:39 AM.

i still cant believe Obama served again over Mitt Romney
    What can't you believe? Romney wasn't very good.

What can't you believe? Romney wasn't very good.
    Was Obama a better president than Trump, that's what I feel like asking.

10+ Year Old Account
    That you can't come up with how obvious the answer to that is yourself, says a whole lot here about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Don't fret. He'll be back soon to grift on his supporters for more cash to fund his life style and the now openly fascist movement he started in the USA.

Hell I am sure plenty of the right wing grift machine will eagerly sign up to Trump TV, just imagine being able to watch such illuminated free thinkers as Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro free from the unamerican censorship of big tech all in one place for the low low price of all your disposable income!

Just be patient.
    From my experience many of his supporters are older people I doubt many will sign up unless he places easy to follow instructions how to get it on HSN, Gameshow Network, or TVLand.

His whole family works in the White House. We just talked about context, dude.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52880355

Your promise of “ never replying “ to one of Yuppie’s posts “ ever again “ sure didn’t last very long...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    From my experience many of his supporters are older people I doubt many will sign up unless he places easy to follow instructions how to get it on HSN, Gameshow Network, or TVLand.
    This either is, or is right next to, a good point.

Trump TV will not exactly be on basic cable. It might be web only. So, yeah, how many people will have the money and tech to pay extra and watch this? As I posted earlier, FOX News is already firmly set in "Biden is the worst ever" camp, and the people you mention are probably pretty happy with that. Paying extra for yet more conspiracy theories and hatred? They already have a source. It's like selling cocaine to Columbia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    Your promise of “ never replying “ to one of Yuppie’s posts “ ever again “ sure didn’t last very long...
    No it did not.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Obama's presidency did you not like? What statements, what actions, what policies?

Be specific.

Because this thread is absolutely littered with objectionable statements, actions, and policies made by Trump.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

This either is, or is right next to, a good point.

Trump TV will not exactly be on basic cable. It might be web only. So, yeah, how many people will have the money and tech to pay extra and watch this? As I posted earlier, FOX News is already firmly set in "Biden is the worst ever" camp, and the people you mention are probably pretty happy with that. Paying extra for yet more conspiracy theories and hatred? They already have a source. It's like selling cocaine to Columbia.
    The thing is alot of them hate Fox News and the Republicans now. Some were even Obama supporters before going Trump. He has been able to convince people he's this truth telling average joe who wants to save them I bet if he were to turn around and say Biden is going to save us all and support him that many of his followers would in a heart beat.

Honestly if its web only I'm kinda scared a shitload of people will sign up for it. Even like old people too afraid to use their credit card on the internet would likely gladly put it in for his website if it was easy to get to. Worst scenario Imo would be a youtube channel that doesn't get shut down. Alot of old people that struggle with using google properly (avoiding fake sites/not checking web addresses/etc) can use youtube. If its an actual tv channel on directtv or what ever you gotta pay for I doubt he'd get a 1/10th of the audience he would get from the web.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    What about Obama's presidency did you not like? What statements, what actions, what policies?

Be specific.

Because this thread is absolutely littered with objectionable statements, actions, and policies made by Trump.
    Do you guys actually think this person is posting with genuine intentions? I assume you're all just bored by the lack of quality Trump poste-- well semi-coherent Trum-- well ingenuous Tru-- you know what never mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing you didn't actually ask because that would have been a really stupid question and complete waste of time.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's 1776 Commission, an order of some kind that schools should teach that the Founding Fathers were nice and bigly and never did anything wrong and the South was just misunderstood and wasn't Andrew Jackson the best ever?

Has already been retracted.

Man, I hope Trump is watching what he spent four years doing being demolished in hours.