4) Cenarius vs Deathwing
    5) Cenarius vs Lich King (Arthas)
    6) Illidan vs Alexstrasza
    7) Malfurion vs Tichondrius
    8) Malfurion vs Uther Lightbringer
    9) Tyrande vs Varian Wrynn
    10) Grommash Hellscream vs Maiev Shadowsong

1) Pantheon (with Sargeras) vs Void Lords

That would problably be a thousand year war if not more, My money is on void lords as they are very hyped up as super strong tho.

2) Jailer vs Archimonde

I don't have much faith in jailer currently... So archimonde

3) Mannoroth vs Deathwing

Deathwing

4) Cenarius vs Deathwing

Would probably be very even as well, Cenarius is mad powerful in lore, Would Deathwing have the dragon soul in this fight?

1v1? probably cenarius as he's a bunch stronger than illidan and arthas struggled against illidan, But if arthas has millions of minions than he could probably overpower cenarius.

The dragon aspects are very powerful, so my money is on alexstrasza, But also depends, Illidan got a lot of power ups over the years and the aspects lost all their power after the cataclysm, So it really depends when in lore you have these fights.

I've recently read The "War of the ancients" book series and Malfurion is very powerful in lore, so i say he'd win any fight.

Same as above

Honestly, I'd put my money on tyrande here.

I'd say maiev

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

1 Void lords, they are the reason that Sargeras is scared as shit and went nuts.

2 Jailer definitely, devs already said that jailer is as strong as a titan, maybe even stronger.

3 Deathwing, it took the dragon soul and all aspects to kill him.

4 Deathwing, Mannoroth is strong but not strong enough to go against Grommash. The plate of Deathwing is just too strong for normal means to destroy.

5 Lich king, it took both the Alliance and the Horde to kill him and he didn't even go all out.

6 Illidan, he has more experience in fighting, fought more demons than he can count and killed many higher demons. If he hadn't had any wings, then yeah alexstraza would win. We also haven't seen alexstraza do anything worthwile, while Illidan has a good track record.

7 Malfurion but it would be close, he's the strongest druid and is basically considered a demi God himself. In lore he beats the living crap of every opponent and if he can't win with strength, he does it with his smarts. A shame that now he's become a useless rabbit. Tichondrus would lose because of his arrogance.

8 Malfurion, like I said, he's considered a wild God himself.

9 It depends, pre night ritual then definitely Varian, post night ritual definitely Tyrande.

10 Grommash would smash her to bits. Maive is a tracker and warden, not a fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by iskander6716 View Post
    2) Jailer vs Archimonde
    4) Cenarius vs Deathwing
    Assuming a direct showdown on a random location.

1) Depends on the location, the titans are the mightiest creatures in the material universe though, so anyplace that isn't in the void itself would result in a victory for the Pantheon.
    2) The Jailer is not too far from a titan in strength, though his strength might not extend directly into the material plane (like the void lords), thus it'd be hard to say. Personally i'd go with the Jailer though, if it were a direct face-off.
    3) Deathwing, easily, he doesn't even need the dragonsoul.
    4) Deathwing.
    5) Depends, the Lich king is not overly powerful on his own and Cenarius is nothing to sneeze at. It could go either way, personally i'd pick Cenarius.
    6) Alexstrasza, easily. Illidan is not particularly strong versus dragons and the dragon aspects are insanely powerful.
    7) Malfurion, he's absurdly strong, though Tichondrius is certainly not chanceless.
    8) Malfurion, no contest.
    9) Night warrior empowered? Tyrande, no contest. Otherwise it'd be more evenly matched, but given Tyrande's prowess in WC3 i still expect her to win, ultimately.
    10) Grom wasnot exactly subtle, but is easily far stronger, however Maiev is hardly powerless against that. I'd say it could go either way, slightly favoring Grom.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by iskander6716 View Post
    We can assume "dragon soul" for Deathwing
    The dragon soul is OP af, whoever holds it will always win

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talrath View Post

2 Jailer definitely, devs already said that jailer is as strong as a titan, maybe even stronger.

I wish they would "Show, don't tell"

Currently his feats don't seem too impressive

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    The dragon soul is OP af, whoever holds it will always win

- - - Updated - - -

I wish they would "Show, don't tell"

Currently his feats don't seem too impressive
    Imagine they show it by the jail or going against sargeras, and you as a player have the job to weaken the stronger side so that both of them die.

WITHOUT "dragon soul" for Deathwing !!! I made a mistake... sorry

Personally I think that Dragon Aspects (generally Dragons) are a bit overestimated by Warcraft fans. It is connected with a impression of these enormous beings on human minds. They are very powerful, more powerful than most heroes in Azeroth like Thrall or Jaina ..... but they are still just big dragons....so they are rather not able to beat a creature with power of demigod like Cenarius, Mannoroth or Lich king. Deathwing would probably give good fight against Mannoroth... but Mannoroth finally would strike down him... chaos, demonic fire is stronger than dragon's one.

I'll just bold those who would win:

2) Jailer vs Archimonde
    4) Cenarius vs Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

2) Jailer vs Archimonde
    4) Cenarius vs Deathwing
    Agree on everything, if we're talking Night Warrior Tyrande vs Varian.

10+ Year Old Account

2) Jailer vs Archimonde
    4) Cenarius vs Deathwing
    change number six and this is exactly how i would put a list.

why ? because illidan could and would go all out in a fight while alextrasza is the aspect of life and she is a bit reluctant to kill even tho if they are her and her consort's captors. in a fight, conscience is both your friend and your enemy. while illidan has ( seemingly ) none, good old alex is filled with it.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account

2) Jailer vs Archimonde
    4) Cenarius vs Deathwing
    Yeah this is the most accurate of how things would go tbh

A common misconception that Sargeras was afraid of Void Lords - he was in fact afraid of Dark Titan (a void-empowered Titan). Chronicle says that Void Lords were envious of Titans' power.

2) Jailer vs Archimonde

Jailer stomps. Cosmic tier will always be above "empowered by cosmic tier".

Deathwing stomps. Mannoroth is one of the most heavily overestimated characters in WoW.

4) Cenarius vs Deathwing

Same as above. Cenarius is stated to be similar to Mannoroth in power.

Is that even a question?

Alextrasza... probably? Who the hell knows how powerful current Illidan actually is - he destroyed the Prime Naaru, but never actually faced a very strong opponent in direct combat.

Malfurion should win. Dreadlords were never recognized for their fighting prowess, and Tichondrius already lost to Illidan in WC3.

Uther has no feats apart from losing to Arthas. Lorewise paladins, while not fighting undead, are no stronger than warriors.

In Night Warrior form? Obviously Tyrande. Before the ritual? Hard to say. If they fight in the forest and she can prepare an ambush she should have an edge. In arena battle Varian should prove superior.

Grom is one of the most powerful warriors to ever live. Maeive is a Warden, 1vs1 combat wasn't a focus of her training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil

2) Jailer vs Archimonde
    4) Cenarius vs Deathwing
    I would switch 6) and 9) tbh. The aspects were, once at a time, powerfull, but even then the dragon maw clan managed to turn alex into a battery hen. Illidan is more powerfull than that and would certainly manage to outwit her. Certainly if the current versions of either were to fight, as she lost alot of her powers and struggles with rando twilight dragons these days, with the backup of Kalecgos.

I'm also not buying Tyrande being that powerful. The only thing she has managed so far is to kill some undead ranger general that got pelted for 90% of his life by titan empowered adventurers and a bunch of trash mobs. The later seem to mostly die only because her lolazers seem to auto-kill everything that is weak enough. When actually fighting in melee she doesn't seem that impressive, while varian does have actual gladitorial experience and was also bound to a nature spirit. Varian survived fighting on the broken shore for quite a while before we arrived and that is without rando-instagib powers against minions. Only exception would be if the writers were to remember her absolute protection granted by elune, then Varian wouldn't stand a chance.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.