10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump's 1776 Commission, an order of some kind that schools should teach that the Founding Fathers were nice and bigly and never did anything wrong and the South was just misunderstood and wasn't Andrew Jackson the best ever?

Has already been retracted.

Man, I hope Trump is watching what he spent four years doing being demolished in hours.
    Oh, yes, I posted this in the general election thread earlier, but I suppose it rightfully should go here, too, because there were nine reversals of Trump orders signed by Biden on day 1.

CNN: Biden targets Trump's legacy with first-day executive actions

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Was Obama a better president than Trump, that's what I feel like asking.
    Here's a brief clue: There's literally one president possibly worse than Trump and that's the one who committed genocide. Spoiler: Obama did not commit genocide.

Trump, by all standards, is probably the worst president in history by every metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    To be fair some things need to not go back to the state they had before

While the current president is .. quite an improvement.. the next one could be worse than Trump. Imagine if they elected a populist who wasnt demented but could remember what he was doing?

We need to be better able to stand on our own
    Oh, I agree. But the US have always said we need to spend more money. Not so they can spend less, the idea is that NATO gets stronger overall. Obama said the same thing, Trump was just a dick about it. And some things have changed irreversibly, like the EU becoming more emancipated. Brexit and Trump saw to that. Again, this is in the interest of the US as well. They helped bring the EU on the way, they would be fools to dismiss the EU as a strong ally for the future.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Indeed. The tax cuts were quite unpopular, which is a feat unto itself.
    Because they were not tax cuts, but tax increases for everyone but the rich.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think what people said or did like moving to other countries to avoid Trump was too outlandish to be convincing so I voted for him. Stuff like the Harry Potter actor saying Trump is more evil than Voldemort.

Still, disregarding him as a person, I don't know why people at least don't want to talk about the tax cuts being a decent thing.
    Cause it helped explode our debt. How is that a good("decent") thing?

- - - Updated - - -

No questions asked. He was miles better.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

i think what people said or did like moving to other countries to avoid Trump was too outlandish to be convincing so I voted for him. Stuff like the Harry Potter actor saying Trump is more evil than Voldemort.

Still, disregarding him as a person, I don't know why people at least don't want to talk about the tax cuts being a decent thing.
    Why would you disregard him as a person? That sounds like a push for willful ignorance in order to justify your support of a fascist.

- - - Updated - - -

well it's not a recent development. mark hamill doesn't just hate donald trump, he hates his whole family. I only recently caught wind of how far this well goes.
    Mark Hamill hates racists and fascists. Don't blame him,because Trump and his family fall into that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why would you disregard him as a person? That sounds like a push for willful ignorance in order to justify your support of a fascist.
    If you disregard that hes a bad guy, hes a good guy. Math checks out.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Hamill hates racists and fascists. Don't blame him,because Trump and his family fall into that category.
    Well, I don't blame Hamill one bit. Look at what he hates. Trump is an open racist, fascist con artist. Melania is a typical eastern europe mail order bride that got her citizenship AFTER marrying Trump. His kids are all the same as their dad but more incompetent. Ivanka is the typical valley girl/blonde bimbo that make Paris Hilton look like a good mannered citizen. That isn't also talking about their wives/husbands and extended family.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Photo from the Trump "rally" at the New York state capitol:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsMI90wXYAI4eb_?format=jpg&name=large[/IG]
    While that is rather pitiful for that man, at least what he said was true "I wanted a peaceful protest" and he got it. I also feel bad for the people putting up all that fencing and barricades for no reason.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Apparently Melaina pretty much abandoned Trump on the tarmac when they got off the plane.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a divorce in the very near future.
    Oh man, can you imagine all the hot tail Trump is going to get after his divorce? He's such a well respected, international playboy... he's going to have to beat the hunnies off with a stick!

oh! His next reality show to stay relevant could be "Trump's Flavor of Love!"
    Last edited by solinari6; 2021-01-21 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    While that is rather pitiful for that man, at least what he said was true "I wanted a peaceful protest" and he got it. I also feel bad for the people putting up all that fencing and barricades for no reason.
    While I'm not sure if this is THE reason, but if it worked as any kind of deterrent, that's enough of a reason IMO. Just because nothing happened doesn't mean the money/time spent wasn't worth it, sometimes the mere presence of security and things like this is enough of a deterrent, which makes it money well spent and mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Trump, by all standards, is probably the worst president in history by every metric.
    Not in the "Made it a federal felony to abuse animals in a specific way" standard! No OtHeR pReSiDeNt WoUlD eVeR hAvE sIgNeD tHaT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you've heard of America's Frontline Doctors? They spent most of 2020 promoting hydroelectriquine, that masks don't work, and that COVID is nearly harmless and have been called out by other doctors for being dangerous.

This virus has a cure, it's called hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zithromax. You don't need masks, there is a cure.
    -- AFD, in a video released in summer that was removed from social media like it was Trump or something

More recently, they also tried to warn people against taking the COVID vaccine.

The DoJ has just arrested their head, Dr. Simone Gold.

"Whoa, Dr. Gold was arrested for spreading false COVID information?"

Actually no, she was arrested for participating in the murderous insurrection. She got caught on camera trying to push past the security at the gate.

"What has her spokesperson said?"

I believe he said "I also got arrested." He and Dr. Gold were both photographed inside the building, so, peaceful or not that's tresspassing, and possible RICO/conspiracy.

"Man, she's going to need a lawyer."

She is a lawyer. Went to Stanford.

"Wait, a lawyer let themselves get filmed while taking part in a riot? Why?"

Only two reasons leap to mind. One, considering neither of the took selfies, it's possible they knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't want evidence but got blindsided by their fellow murderous insurrectionists who, gosh, weren't told that. Two, they believed what they were doing was the right thing to do.

"Well did she say she regrets being there? That would answer the question."

No, because she might not be telling the truth. Also "I'm sorry" is not a legal defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Perhaps you've heard of America's Frontline Doctors? They spent most of 2020 promoting hydroelectriquine, that masks don't work, and that COVID is nearly harmless and have been called out by other doctors for being dangerous.

-- AFD, in a video released in summer that was removed from social media like it was Trump or something

More recently, they also tried to warn people against taking the COVID vaccine.

The DoJ has just arrested their head, Dr. Simone Gold.

"Whoa, Dr. Gold was arrested for spreading false COVID information?"

Actually no, she was arrested for participating in the murderous insurrection. She got caught on camera trying to push past the security at the gate.

"What has her spokesperson said?"

I believe he said "I also got arrested." He and Dr. Gold were both photographed inside the building, so, peaceful or not that's tresspassing, and possible RICO/conspiracy.

"Man, she's going to need a lawyer."

She is a lawyer. Went to Stanford.

"Wait, a lawyer let themselves get filmed while taking part in a riot? Why?"

Only two reasons leap to mind. One, considering neither of the took selfies, it's possible they knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't want evidence but got blindsided by their fellow murderous insurrectionists who, gosh, weren't told that. Two, they believed what they were doing was the right thing to do.

"Well did she say she regrets being there? That would answer the question."

No, because she might not be telling the truth. Also "I'm sorry" is not a legal defense.
    Well, they can just hire the lawyer of the guy who stole the lectern. I heard he is real good and all of that.

Why would you disregard him as a person?
    if a morally screwed president made your life comfortable, would you mind him as a person more than his policies

if a morally screwed president made your life comfortable, would you mind him as a person more than his policies
    No, and doing that is the problem.

Every time a person says those other problems don't effect me so i don't care, they make this country easier and easier to destroy by facists.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Here's a brief clue: There's literally one president possibly worse than Trump and that's the one who committed genocide. Spoiler: Obama did not commit genocide.
    Well...Trumps policies is set to have bodycount passing half a million, so he too might as well have committed some genocide. Actually, maybe the body count would have been lower had he tried genocide and gotten stopped.

Trump is still worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's something I've never understood about Trump.

Why the YMCA? LOL? Why? At every rally, and in his final moments as POTUS. Why that song?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Here's something I've never understood about Trump.

Why the YMCA? LOL? Why? At every rally, and in his final moments as POTUS. Why that song?
    Well, with the amount of lawsuits that he has waiting for him, he might be just staying at a YMCA off and on to have somewhere to live.