Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Would be in line with the Cataclysm 2.0 prediction (Black Dragonflight, Ragnaros, Bronze Dragonflight, Void).
    You can add Azshara, Twilight Cultists/Void and Elements in general to that list. As well as the Scarlets if you count them.

Evil Light Forces would be the new element that makes it more than Cata 2. I feel like Dragons will be used but not the major thing on the box, instead it will be Light and Void attacking Azeroth.

Does anyone know where this statue comes from? It's part of the "Mortal Memories" decorations for Ember Court but it doesn't look like a statue that exists atm.

Looks like a slightly modified Mogu statue.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Does anyone know where this statue comes from? It's part of the "Mortal Memories" decorations for Ember Court but it doesn't look like a statue that exists atm.
    Those are used on the Isle of Thunder, in the Court of Bones I think
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Yeah, that would do it, thanks. Looked HD enough and not-Mogu enough for me to check.

5+ Year Old Account
    My current guess on future patch 9.1 is the jailer will make his move and attack After lives where have not been too.

the Necrolords needing one more enemy to stop before regaining full control of Maldraxxus and with all the other Covenants just starting to recover; it would be a good time for the Jailer to start raiding new sources of anima using his new “weapon” Anduin and massive army he has built.

That is assuming Anduin is forced into being the new Mourneblade wielder.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2021-01-21 at 12:14 AM.

so when we fight KT its gonna be him attacking the shadowlands using Maw forces in 9.1
    we will have maw incursions and points where we attack the maw further
    we will of course get more renown and another soulbind
    we will get more soulbind rows
    more campaign
    a 30 ilvl jump on everything because hey why do the old content at all
    more covenant upgrades
    gear sets and tier returning
    from the sounds of it we also get flying in 9.1

we got 8 weeks at least
    Last edited by Revamp Man; 2021-01-21 at 01:05 AM.

What I am curious about now though is what the Kyrians will do in 9.1.
    Night Fae can focus more on either the Drust of Tyrande. Venthyr can focus on getting the last medallion, and Necrolord can focus on either Kel'thuzad, Vyraz or both. But what can Kyrians focus on? Seems a bit early to bring in Arthas.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Realisticly, it will just be more of the same with very little in terms of freshness. And that is why as soon as good competition comes online, WoW will decline in ways never seen before.

You can add Azshara, Twilight Cultists/Void and Elements in general to that list. As well as the Scarlets if you count them.

Evil Light Forces would be the new element that makes it more than Cata 2. I feel like Dragons will be used but not the major thing on the box, instead it will be Light and Void attacking Azeroth.
    Azshara is, currently, looking for a stronger power than the Void so, she's not so obvious.

Elementals and Twilights Hammer are a no-brainer when it comes to a Cataclysm expansion. As for the Scarlet Crusade, i'm not so sure...

Hmmm... never thought to combine the Cataclysm 2.0 prediction with the Light vs Void prediction. An interesting take...

Looks like an undead Mogu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Realisticly, it will just be more of the same with very little in terms of freshness. And that is why as soon as good competition comes online, WoW will decline in ways never seen before.
    Axe to grind. /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that would do it, thanks. Looked HD enough and not-Mogu enough for me to check.
    Hehe, no problem, I can go screenshot them so you can see what I mean, if you'd like me too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Azshara is, currently, looking for a stronger power than the Void so, she's not so obvious.

Elementals and Twilights Hammer are a no-brainer when it comes to a Cataclysm expansion. As for the Scarlet Crusade, i'm not so sure...

Hmmm... never thought to combine the Cataclysm 2.0 prediction with the Light vs Void prediction. An interesting take...
    No, we just know she's searching for a throne somewhere that isn't N'zoth's Black Empire. She could easily ally with N'zoths handlers or Xalatath.

It's very likely that Night Elves are EVENTUALLY going to get their fight with Azshara that's been a long time in the running. Shandris was the temporary stand-in for Nazjatar, but if Azshara is continuing to be an antagonist then it's likely they will shift gears and have her fight the Night Elves.

Considering the hints that Night Elf areas are getting a rework, plus all the Cata 2 foreshadowing, I think it's very likely that Azshara will be the main antagonist on Kalimdor while the Light (Turalyon, Lothraxion, Scarlets, Lightbound/Garrosh2/Yrel) attack the EK. Light on one continent, Void on the other. Void fits Kalimdor more due to the shamanistic elements tie (see: Twilight Cult) as well as Azshara, who is an enemy of both trolls and night elves, and the many many highborne ruins there.

We may also see Magatha as a major antagonist behind the element stuff and Baine will finally kill her (as a conclusion to his Cata 1 arc).

tl;dr: Azshara may be the "face" of a Void invasion of Kalimdor in a Cata 2 expansion.

(On another note, the fact that we're seeing a resurgence of Cata-era focused characters like Voss, Baine, Gallywix, Moira and others points to a likely Cata 2 IMO)
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-01-21 at 03:39 PM.

No, we just know she's searching for a throne somewhere that isn't N'zoth's Black Empire. She could easily ally with N'zoths handlers or Xalatath.

It's very likely that Night Elves are EVENTUALLY going to get their fight with Azshara that's been a long time in the running. Shandris was the temporary stand-in for Nazjatar, but if Azshara is continuing to be an antagonist then it's likely they will shift gears and have her fight the Night Elves.

Considering the hints that Night Elf areas are getting a rework, plus all the Cata 2 foreshadowing, I think it's very likely that Azshara will be the main antagonist on Kalimdor while the Light (Turalyon, Lothraxion, Scarlets, Lightbound/Garrosh2/Yrel) attack the EK. Light on one continent, Void on the other. Void fits Kalimdor more due to the shamanistic elements tie (see: Twilight Cult) as well as Azshara, who is an enemy of both trolls and night elves, and the many many highborne ruins there.

We may also see Magatha as a major antagonist behind the element stuff and Baine will finally kill her (as a conclusion to his Cata 1 arc).

tl;dr: Azshara may be the "face" of a Void invasion of Kalimdor in a Cata 2 expansion.

(On another note, the fact that we're seeing a resurgence of Cata-era focused characters like Voss, Baine, Gallywix, Moira and others points to a likely Cata 2 IMO)
    There has been a "dev talk" reddit post in which, the "dev" spoke that Blizzard is planning a time-travel expansion, with Azshara as the main antagonist (ancient Kalimdor), among other expansion ideas.

Plus, we have yet to see these:

In their full glory.

There has been a "dev talk" reddit post in which, the "dev" spoke that Blizzard is planning a time-travel expansion, with Azshara as the main antagonist (ancient Kalimdor), among other expansion ideas.
    I think it is possible that Azshara may try to time travel back to Zin-Azshari and that is the true throne, but it would play into the Murozond connection of the expansion and it wouldn't exactly mean its a TIME TRAVEL expansion.

Just an expansion that features time travel.

I think it is possible that Azshara may try to time travel back to Zin-Azshari and that is the true throne, but it would play into the Murozond connection of the expansion and it wouldn't exactly mean its a TIME TRAVEL expansion.

Just an expansion that features time travel.
    *Thumbs Up*

I didn't come up with this. Reddit did.

*Thumbs Up*

I didn't come up with this. Reddit did.
    Did they mention that it may play into the Zin-Azshari instance from Cata? There's a theory that the Dragon Soul we rescue from there is in fact the Heart of Azeroth in a timeloop, so that Azshara may be the one from the future.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-01-21 at 05:36 PM.

Did they mention that it may play into the Zin-Azshari instance from Cata? There's a theory that the Dragon Soul we rescue from there is in fact the Heart of Azeroth in a timeloop, so that Azshara may be the one from the future.
    I think those are two different things.
    One's a disc which contains all the dragonflights' powers.
    The other an amulet that contains Azeroth's power.

I think those are two different things.
    One's a disc which contains all the dragonflights' powers.
    The other an amulet that contains Azeroth's power.
    The HoA also contains dragonflight powers, so it's not entirely a stretch.

Isn't that just the usual discrepancy that happens when they depict zones in cinematics...?
    Zones/Areas/Anything always looks better in those.