Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Anyways like I said it doesn't matter now I'm town graes probably town we all town
    What makes you think Graeham is now town?

3+ Year Old Account
    Wait, how (and why) would I be a target? I'm not a threat to Scum
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I'm inclined to take his word as xanjori confirmed granted im still suspicious as they might both be scum on a team and this is the play

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    You lived until the end of last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    You live along time you eventually become a target for revenge or why not ect

The other elephant in the room is that players who are a little too eager to be protected could be seen by scum as being a TPR and targeted at night with a kill which is something I hoped to put an end to by claiming myself.

It seems a few people thankfully read between the lines and sided with me for that reason when I claimed. Or so I hope.

I'm inclined to take his word as xanjori confirmed granted im still suspicious as they might both be scum on a team and this is the play
    Scum can have a tracker too, we don't know anything.

scum having a tracker would be very odd.. i doubt thats the case

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    scum having a tracker would be very odd.. i doubt thats the case
    And do you have anything to base that doubt on at all?

how many games have we had where scum has a tracker?...

- - - Updated - - -

would you think its odd if i said i doubt scum has a cop on their team?

how many games have we had where scum has a tracker?...

- - - Updated - - -

would you think its odd if i said i doubt scum has a cop on their team?
    I mean scum have had these roles before yeah. A role cop, tracker, these are all roles that can be scum np.

It’s not impossible for there to be a scum tracker, no. But usually a tracker is a town role, as the town has more to gain from the role. And in this situation in particular it would still be a ballsy scum move that I find unlikely since a scum couldn’t know there’s not a town member with the same role who would counter them and potentially get them lynched. A 1:1 trade D1 (or D2 as the case would be) is not smart scum play.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It’s not impossible for there to be a scum tracker, no. But usually a tracker is a town role, as the town has more to gain from the role. And in this situation in particular it would still be a ballsy scum move that I find unlikely since a scum couldn’t know there’s not a town member with the same role who would counter them and potentially get them lynched. A 1:1 trade D1 (or D2 as the case would be) is not smart scum play.
    Never said scum was smart lololol

- - - Updated - - -

Never said scum was smart lololol
    For real tho it could be if there's items in the game tho like my theory earlier with the thief

- - - Updated - - -

Idk my I wouted myself

If anything, scum tend to be overly cautious and avoid taking big risks. A few exceptions to that exist, but generally it's considered to be poor sportsmanship to sabotage one's own team with stupid moves. As a last desperate stand or under pressure induced panic? Sure. Though not for no reason whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    If I was scum and got a role like tracker, Id 100% claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    If I was scum and got a role like tracker, Id 100% claim.
    Would you? Usually you're fairly quiet. Not to the extent where you're not engaging but you usually don't make yourself the centre of attention which has allowed you to go under the radar more than once for quite a while.

It was for reason I chose to track you because I often struggle to get a read on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Would you? Usually you're fairly quiet. Not to the extent where you're not engaging but you usually don't make yourself the centre of attention which has allowed you to go under the radar more than once for quite a while.

It was for reason I chose to track you because I often struggle to get a read on you.
    I would! I mean I also don't get scum overly often.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Im not sure what we go on today. Like it feels like we're back at D1 honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I would! I mean I also don't get scum overly often.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Im not sure what we go on today. Like it feels like we're back at D1 honestly.
    That is the big issue with those D1s where we don’t vote to lynch. We are on D1 for the most part but with power roles having night action results.

maybe we can start by taking a look at the people who wanted to leave the tracker unprotected

- - - Updated - - -

ie Marack, Lora, Xan, Bwon, Claws, Crackle (was afk?)

- - - Updated - - -

claws stands out the most to me saying lets leave grae unprotected "for the lols"

ie Marack, Lora, Xan, Bwon, Claws, Crackle (was afk?)
    Crackle agreed to protect Graeham and said he would be around if his vote was needed.

Claws has been super scummy feeling to me with him saying the tracker role isn't really that important. Maybe its a misunderstanding of the game? But I feel like he would know that.

Bwon was picking whomever someone recently voted for. In this case, Lora.

Xan did seem against protecting Graeham and it felt off to me.

Marack also felt scummy to be with saying he refused to protect Graeham because he didn't like him. But that could just be Marack. Can't fault someone for honesty.