10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    Once again, you're deciding on your own device what are appropriate Tinker abilities and what are not. Classic Teriz. A moment ago it was just WC3 and HotS. Now, it is Island Expedition, as well. But, not Mekkatorque, god forbid, the second most renown Tinker. Even though his abilities and the Island Expedition ones are from the same game. The Island Expedition AI, except for Gazlowe, aren't even famous Tinkers. But, for some reason, they come before Mekkatorque. You see how biased you are towards your Tinker concept?
    Because Blizzard seldom takes class abilities from raid bosses. It happens, but not very often. However, Blizzard tends to take abilities from WC3 and HotS, so there's a good chance those abilities would become a Tinker's class abilities. Island Expedition abilities are also interesting because many of them aren't rehashed class abilities and definitely out engineering items, so I'd move them into the high possibility arena as well.

That brings the total number of potential Tinker abilities (not including Mekkatorque's abilities) to about 20.

Listen. BfA, like MoP, started out as a faction war expansion. Later on, it deviated towards a Void theme. Is it more about the latter or the former? I'd say it is more about the former, as that was the thing that got published at Blizzcon, not the Void stuff.
    The faction war lasted the entire expansion. You don't remember the final cinematic with the factions coming together to stop Sylvanas? I'm pretty sure that was in 8.3.

So, why are you shitting on it with your permanent mech concept? Because with it, it would be rendered, utterly, useless.
    Because I like the permanent mech concept more. I think it's far more simple and elegant design wise. I also believe you can add mechanics to the mech form that would make it feel like an actual vehicle that you wouldn't be able to via the Claw Pack.

You didn't get my point. The Demon Hunter's Metamorphosis, as a sellng point, didn't factor in the decision to make it temporary or permanent. So, it isn't a factor in the Tinker, as well.
    Metamorphosis was always a cool down though, even in WC3 and HotS. The Tinker's mech form is permanent in both WC3 and HotS.

Why do i think they want a Tinker race? not because of Iron Man, that's for sure. It is because they want a steampunk inventor class, like had been portrayed in Warcraft. The mech is a part it, not its entire purpose.
    You can have a steampunk inventor class that also pilots a mech into battle. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

No. You're a minority in this thread.
    People believe that, until the polls come out and then they're shocked to see the Tinker dominating. Then we get all sorts of silly conspiracy theories and denialism posts about what's happening instead of simply accepting that a lot of people like the idea of a Goblin/Gnome driven technology class.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2021-01-21 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    People believe that, until the polls come out and then they're shocked to see the Tinker dominating. Then we get all sorts of silly conspiracy theories and denialism posts about what's happening instead of simply accepting that a lot of people like the idea of a Goblin/Gnome driven technology class.

Poll data here only relates to what the MMO-Champion enthusiast wants. Rarely do these polls exceed 500 people, if even.

I think this is as bad as someone here saying people have a significant interest in Bards, then they link a poll with a total of ~300 votes and only 53 of those were for Bards. That's a very shallow pool to draw from and rarely do we ever have a poll with enough significant data to draw any meaningful conclusions.

https://www.strawpoll.me/42279947/r

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ed-next/775610

I mean just look at this. Could we say there are more Necromancer and Bard interest than Tinkers because of this poll that was linked on the main forums? I don't think this is conclusive at all.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-21 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Poll data here only relates to what the MMO-Champion enthusiast wants. Rarely do these polls exceed 500 people, if even.

I think this is as bad as someone here saying people have a significant interest in Bards, then they link a poll with a total of ~300 votes and only 53 of those were for Bards. That's a very shallow pool to draw from and rarely do we ever have a poll with enough significant data to draw any meaningful conclusions.

I mean just look at this. Could we say there are more Necromancer and Bard interest than Tinkers because of this poll that was linked on the main forums? I don't think this is conclusive at all.
    To be fair, the poll I linked to had over 1200 votes.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...W-class-in-9-0

I also think the polls on MMOC are a bit better because it can poll people who are currently not subbed to WoW.

Because Blizzard seldom takes class abilities from raid bosses. It happens, but not very often. However, Blizzard tends to take abilities from WC3 and HotS, so there's a good chance those abilities would become a Tinker's class abilities. Island Expedition abilities are also interesting because many of them aren't rehashed class abilities and definitely out engineering items, so I'd move them into the high possibility arena as well.

That brings the total number of potential Tinker abilities (not including Mekkatorque's abilities) to about 20.

The faction war lasted the entire expansion. You don't remember the final cinematic with the factions coming together to stop Sylvanas? I'm pretty sure that was in 8.3.

Because I like the permanent mech concept more. I think it's far more simple and elegant design wise. I also believe you can add mechanics to the mech form that would make it feel like an actual vehicle that you wouldn't be able to via the Claw Pack.

Metamorphosis was always a cool down though, even in WC3 and HotS. The Tinker's mech form is permanent in both WC3 and HotS.

You can have a steampunk inventor class that also pilots a mech into battle. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Is that so?:

Arthas

Necrotic Plague 50,000 yd range — Infects the target with a deadly plague, causing 50,000 Shadow damage every 5 seconds for 15 seconds. If the target dies while afflicted, or the effect expires after its 15 sec duration, this effect will gain an additional stack and jump to a nearby unit. The 15 sec timer is refreshed after each jump. If this effect is dispelled, it will lose a stack and jump to a nearby unit in a 10 yard distance, if there is no target the plague will be removed completely. Whenever this effect jumps, the Lich King's power will increase. Instant. Disease. 100,000/5 on 25-player.

Necrotic Plague
    Level 100 death knight talent
    Instant
    A powerful disease that deals (3.52% of attack power) Shadowfrost damage per stack every 2 sec for 30 sec. Each time it deals damage, it gains 1 stack, and infects another nearby enemy within 8 yards if possible.
    Replaces Blood Plague and Frost Fever, and is applied by any ability which applied either. This effect cannot be refreshed; it gains 1 stack instead.

Frenzy — Increases the caster's attack speed by 50% and the Physical damage it deals by 100% for 10 min. Instant, cast on Heroic when Horrors reach 20% health.

Unholy Frenzy
    Level 58 Unholy death knight talent
    Passive
    When a Festering Wound bursts, you gain 100% increased attack speed for 2.5 sec.

Remorseless Winter — Creates a massive winter storm, dealing 7069 to 7931 Frost damage per second to all surrounding enemies within 45 yards. 2.5 sec cast. 9425-10575/sec on 25-player

Remorseless Winter
    Level 57 Frost death knight ability
    1 Rune
    20 sec cooldown
    Instant
    Drain the warmth of life from all nearby enemies, dealing (280.8% of attack power) Frost damage over 8 sec and reducing their movement speed by 50%.

Soul Reaper Melee range — Strikes the target for 50% weapon damage and afflicts the target with Soul Reaper. This effect deals 50,000 Shadow damage after 5 sec and increases the caster's haste by 100% for 5 sec. Instant. Used on the tank. 60,000 on 25-player and 10-player heroic, 70,000 on 25-player heroic.

Soul Reaper
    Level 100 Unholy death knight talent
    Melee range
    1 Rune
    45 sec cooldown
    Instant
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Strike an enemy's soul for (350% of weapon damage) Shadow damage, afflicting them with Soul Reaper for 5 sec.
    Bursting a Festering Wound on an enemy afflicted by Soul Reaper grants 7% Haste for 15 sec, stacking up to 3 times.

Defile 80 yd range — Defiles the area under a random target. Any enemies got within this area will be dealt shadow damage and cause the area to grow. Lasts 30s. 2 sec cast. Starts at 3000/sec on 10-player, 5000/sec on 25-player. (3 sec cooldown)

Defile
    Level 100 Unholy death knight talent
    30 yd range
    1 Rune
    30 sec cooldown
    Instant
    Defile the targeted ground, dealing (528% of attack power) Shadow damage to all enemies over 10 sec.
    Every 1 sec, if any enemies are standing in the Defile, it grows in size and increases your Mastery by X, stacking up to 10 times.
    While you remain within your Defile, your Scourge Strike will hit all enemies near the target.
    Replaces [Death and Decay].

Summon Val'kyr — Summons a Val'kyr Shadowguard. Instant. Attempts to pick up a player and drop them off the edge of Icecrown Citadel. (3 sec cooldown)

Dark Arbiter
    Level 50 Unholy death knight ability
    30 yd range
    3 min cooldown
    Instant
    Summon a Val'kyr into the area to attack the target for 30 sec.
    The Val'kyr gains 1% increased damage for every 2 Runic Power you spend.
    Replaces [Summon Gargoyle].

Illidan

Shear Tank Alert — A deadly attack shears the target, not using active mitigation reduces maximum health by 60% for 7 sec.

Shear
    Level 10 Vengeance demon hunter ability
    Melee range
    Instant cast
    Requires Melee Weapon
    Shears an enemy for (40.365% of Attack power) Physical damage, and shatters two Lesser Soul Fragments from your target.
    Generates 10 Fury.

Flame Crash — Deals 1665 to 1935 Fire damage to the target and leaves a blaze upon the ground.

Flame Crash
    Level 102 Vengeance demon hunter talent
    Passive
    Infernal Strike creates a Sigil of Flame when you land.

Agonizing Flames — Deals 7200 Fire damage instantly to all enemies within 5 yards of the target and dealing 64800 Fire damage over 1 min.

Agonizing Flames
    Level 99 Vengeance demon hunter talent
    Passive
    Immolation Aura increases your movement speed by 30%, and deals 20% increased damage.

And Mekkatorque's are rehashed class abilities? You just apply whatever you want to Blizzard's future actions.

Need i remind you that JI Firepaw, Aysa Cloudsinger, Taran Zhu and Lorewalker Cho were present in Siege of Orgrimmar and many of the encounters are Pandaria based like, The Fallen Protectors, Immerseus, Norushen, Vault of Y'shaarj, Artifact Storage, The Manegerie, Chamber of the Paragons and Garrosh's Sha.

No, it's not. It would look like players are in a constant mount all the time. The Claw Pack doesn't need to feel like an actual vehicle. That's the whole point. Like you can't use Siege Vehicles all the time in game. It doesn't look right for a player to be in a mech-type of a siege vehicle, all the time.

You talked about it being a selling point. If it was the case for the Demon Hunter, as well, it would have been permanent.
    I don't know, visually, about the HotS version. What i do know is that the bonuses do not last, permanently.

I didn't say the two contradict each other. I said that your constant mech is derived from Iron Man. And that is not what players are looking for in a Tinker. They want to be able to play it, outside of a mech, as well - like a steampunk would (and like you can in WC3 and HotS).

A lot of people like the idea of a Tinker. I like the idea of a Tinker. I don't like you imposing your ideas on the rest of us and on the rest of the playerbase.

And i can, already, guess that these polls are influenced by your multiple accounts voting for the Tinker.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...W-class-in-9-0

I also think the polls on MMOC are a bit better because it can poll people who are currently not subbed to WoW.
    On the contrary. They are less reliable because you can get your grandma to vote on them.
    Last edited by Unbelievable; 2021-01-21 at 09:37 PM.

I don't see that changing anything considering we're still polling enthusiasts within this forum.

It's known that this place is generally an echochamber of sorts. I don't think this community is very indicative of what actually appeals to the wider community we have; what we have is a collective of opinions on what people happen to like or dislike at any given moment.

And even to further the argument in any class-based polls, consider that the more people we have voting for any given class might not even agree with other people's ideas on what the class would actually be. Say we had Monk on the list, I'd love to have a Monk class in the game but I definitely do not like the WoW Monk as it currently stands. There's some major issues with the class fantasy that I don't like about it whereas I'd definitely play a Monk class if styled around the Diablo 3 Monk. Something was definitely lost in translation here, both in the gameplay and the overall aesthetic.

When anyone talks about a Bard class, what exactly are we talking about here? Same with a Tinker. There's been half a dozen different Tinker concepts in this thread alone.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-21 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see that changing anything considering we're still polling enthusiasts within this forum.
    So who exactly should we be polling then? Where should we be polling these people?

It's known that this place is generally an echochamber of sorts. I don't think this community is very indicative of what actually appeals to the wider community we have; what we have is a collective of opinions on what people happen to like or dislike at any given moment.
    It's less of an echo chamber than the official forums, since anyone could walk in here and vote. Again, is there a better place we should go to poll people?

Frankly, it sounds like you're making a bunch of excuses here.

I really wish a mod would close this thread already. It's literally just 162 pages of Teriz ranting about hit version of Tinker and insulting anyone that doesn't agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that so?:
    Yes that's so. Out of 20 abilities Death Knights got about 3-4 abilities from the Lich King over the course of several expansions. Death Knights got more abilities than that from WC3 in WotLK.

And Unholy Frenzy came from WC3.

And Mekkatorque's are rehashed class abilities? You just apply whatever you want to Blizzard's future actions.
    I didn't say that.

Need i remind you that JI Firepaw, Aysa Cloudsinger, Taran Zhu and Lorewalker Cho were present in Siege of Orgrimmar and many of the encounters are Pandaria based like, The Fallen Protectors, Immerseus, Norushen, Vault of Y'shaarj, Artifact Storage, The Manegerie, Chamber of the Paragons and Garrosh's Sha.
    Whoop dee doo. Like I said, they were our allies and they were present, but MoP was hardly centered on them.

No, it's not. It would look like players are in a constant mount all the time. The Claw Pack doesn't need to feel like an actual vehicle. That's the whole point. Like you can't use Siege Vehicles all the time in game. It doesn't look right for a player to be in a mech-type of a siege vehicle, all the time.
    It wouldn't operate like a siege vehicle, it would operate like a Druid form. In other words, you would hit summon mech and you would hop in the mech and your mech abilities would be available. However it wouldn't be like vehicle controls, it would just be typical class controls. The thing is that they could have various mechanics to make the form feel like a vehicle.

You talked about it being a selling point. If it was the case for the Demon Hunter, as well, it would have been permanent.
    I don't know, visually, about the HotS version. What i do know is that the bonuses do not last, permanently.
    Metamorphosis was a selling point for a Demon Hunter whether it was permanent or not. The point is that in nearly all of its iterations Metamorphosis was a temporary state, so obviously the class ability would also be temporary. The Tinker's mech state in all of its iterations have been permanent.

I didn't say the two contradict each other. I said that your constant mech is derived from Iron Man. And that is not what players are looking for in a Tinker. They want to be able to play it, outside of a mech, as well - like a steampunk would (and like you can in WC3 and HotS).
    Actually no, the constant mech is derived from Robo Goblin in WC3. Look it up.

And i can, already, guess that these polls are influenced by your multiple accounts voting for the Tinker.

On the contrary. They are less reliable because you can get your grandma to vote on them.
    And there's that denialism I was talking about.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I really wish a mod would close this thread already. It's literally just 162 pages of Teriz ranting about hit version of Tinker and insulting anyone that doesn't agree.
    I'm simply responding to people who are quoting my posts. People are free to bring up other classes in this topic if they wish.

But we have the translated abilities in WoW already, so why are we looking at items that don't share the name, function, or purpose of the actual Tinker/Achemist abilities from WC3 and HotS that are currently in WoW?
    They serve the same overall function and purpose of the WC3 units' abilities. And why are we looking at those engineering abilities? Because, unlike the abilities you mentioned, they're available to players, right now.

Also if Blizzard's goal was to translate the Tinker and Alchemist into the professions, why leave out their abilities and not translate those abilities into items?
    But they did. Bombs are bombs. Rockets are rockets. You can upgrade your gear with engineering, which is a skill of the WC3 tinker unit. You can transmute elements into other elements, which is a skill of the WC3 alchemist. Engineering also has a device that, when used, deploys walking bombs that slowly approach their target an explode, just like the WC3 unit.

I'm sure both of those individuals were already opposed to the Tinker concept long before I came along.
    Between your word and their word, I'm more inclined to believe them than believe you, considering how much you showed to be dishonest with lies and misrepresentations spanning all those years.

Put that poll back up for 10.0, and you're going to get the same results.
    Be my guest and do it. I don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

The OP has pointed out that the strawpoll, for some reason, reset back to zero at some point:

"Looks like the poll was reset? It’s borked, in any case. C’est la vie."

Mail user tank and dps speccs like dark ranger line sylvans and her abilities

Yes that's so. Out of 20 abilities Death Knights got about 3-4 abilities from the Lich King over the course of several expansions. Death Knights got more abilities than that from WC3 in WotLK.

And Unholy Frenzy came from WC3.

I didn't say that.

Whoop dee doo. Like I said, they were our allies and they were present, but MoP was hardly centered on them.

It wouldn't operate like a siege vehicle, it would operate like a Druid form. In other words, you would hit summon mech and you would hop in the mech and your mech abilities would be available. However it wouldn't be like vehicle controls, it would just be typical class controls. The thing is that they could have various mechanics to make the form feel like a vehicle.

Metamorphosis was a selling point for a Demon Hunter whether it was permanent or not. The point is that in nearly all of its iterations Metamorphosis was a temporary state, so obviously the class ability would also be temporary. The Tinker's mech state in all of its iterations have been permanent.

Actually no, the constant mech is derived from Robo Goblin in WC3. Look it up.

And there's that denialism I was talking about.....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm simply responding to people who are quoting my posts. People are free to bring up other classes in this topic if they wish.
    People have tried and you inevitably brought it back to Tinker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Mail user tank and dps speccs like dark ranger line sylvans and her abilities
    Sylvanas is the only character in WoW with her abilities because she is a banshee inhabiting her old body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    They serve the same overall function and purpose of the WC3 units' abilities.
    False. Under no circumstance does items serve the same overall function and purpose as class abilities.

And why are we looking at those engineering abilities? Because, unlike the abilities you mentioned, they're available to players, right now.
    Because the class isn’t playable yet.

But they did. Bombs are bombs. Rockets are rockets.
    So does that mean that arrows are arrows? Does that mean we get to stop talking about the Dark Ranger class?

So who exactly should we be polling then? Where should we be polling these people?
    If you were actually listening, you'd understand that I'm saying Poll data is meaningless overall.

It's not an indication of anything except very niche opinion, much like asking if "LFR should be removed" here. It's not an indication of anything other than what the enthusiasts here happen to think of the feature so far, and it's not really a strong indication of the WoW community at large.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-21 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have tried and you inevitably brought it back to Tinker.
    Again, I’m just responding to people quoting me. They’re the ones asking about the Tinker, I’m merely answering their questions.

- - - Updated - - -

If you were actually listening, you'd understand that I'm saying Poll data is meaningless overall.
    So companies who use polling data (like Blizzard) are wasting their time and money?

That's called being a "Master Manipulator".

Now that people are, actually, discussing the Tinker concept, and he doesn't need to convince them anymore, using the claw pack argument, he's unloading his true intentions - diverting people into a constant mech Tinker idea.

As i said above - "Master Manipulator".

We might have not seen eye to eye in regards to Dark Ranger, Priestess of the Moon, Sea Witch, Shadow Hunter, Blademaster and Warden but, at least, i have been consistent.

How convenient that it is a typo on my part but, not on yours.

Once again, showing that they're inconsistent with their visual representation of abilities.

Oh, so now Island Expeditions are canon Tinker abilities? Yet, Mekkatorque isn't? how convenient. Do these dozens of abilities have World Enlarger, Discombobulation and Spark bot?

The main point of a Blademaster is being a Samurai. An affliction Warlock's necromantic themes can accomplish the Death Knight fantasy, if you rely on Death Coil as a representative.

Selling points are the main themes of the expansion. Do you think allied races had nothing to do with the faction war? does Torghast has nothing to do with the Death theme of Shadowlands? Do Demon Hunters have nothing to do with the demonic theme of Legion? You are delusional if you think MoP isn't about Pandaren. Yes, the story diverged into Garrosh but, the Pandaren are the central part.

So, the claw pack is, merely, a visual identification? Then, why argue about the differences of a Hunter/Engineer explosives to those of a Tinker using a claw pack, like you have been doing for the past 100 pages?

The main selling point of a Demon Hunter is the Metamorphosis. It's the cool factor. They don't base it on that.

Oh, so now you speak on behalf of the playerbase? Because the "playerbase"'s desires align, suspiciously, with yours.
    I'll tell you what it is. It's your egocentrism talking on behalf of the "playerbase".

You got that right

The only problem is that he's a loud minority. and loud minorities, often, silence the normative majority, using manipulation and demagogy.

Someone have got to keep him and his bullshit in check. Otherwise, people who read this thread would think the Tinker is the only prime candidate out there, and no other classes are.
    here is the problem though

hes one guy

if everyone ignores him then we dont get 160 pages of tinker talk
    however if ppl decide to pointlessly argue with him then all anyone sees is a trashfire

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deneios View Post
    Next person to say "tinker" is a dirty mouth breather and should go and apologize a tree for the oxygen they have wasted thus far.
    New class ideas that dont revolve around tech, sylvanas or necromancy since those ships have sailed a away in legion, bfa or SL
    im holding out for a draconic magic empowered class

"draconic magic is simply magic"

aspects empowering mortals is a fun concept

- - - Updated - - -

nobody is talking about polls ya dingus

its in this thread

Guys, drop the Tinker talk please. Teriz is incapable of listening to anyone's point unless it supports his narrative. Just ignore him and lets talk about something else.

Again, I’m just responding to people quoting me. They’re the ones asking about the Tinker, I’m merely answering their questions.

- - - Updated - - -

So companies who use polling data (like Blizzard) are wasting their time and money?
    oh bull crap

people talk about other classes and you go "no no that cant happen it doesnt make sense it doesnt fit blah blah HERES TINKER!!!"

because god forbid the devs skip a WC3 hero and add something new into the game

dark ranger?? nope cant just talk about that concept gotta say "no tinker is more likely dark ranger will never happen"
    necro??? same thing
    dargonsworn?? well thats unique because if it doesnt fit your idea of being an actual dragon then it wont happen

over 100 pages discussing tinkers and the multitude of reasons they can and cant happen and the only thing that stays consistent is that i hope the class either never exists or launches just to kill this cancer of a conversation

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, drop the Tinker talk please. Teriz is incapable of listening to anyone's point unless it supports his narrative. Just ignore him and lets talk about something else.
    we try but people act like they must keep him in check i guess...."you dont kick the retarded cousin you just let him keep playing tag even though he just runs around hitting people"
    -clara the guild 2012

If they are polling on forums like this with niche questions? Yes.

Why would mmo-champion forums polls be meaningful in any way?

I mean considering how prevalent these New Class threads have been over the past 10 years here. Would it make sense for Blizzard to not add a new class this expansion if 'No new class!' options are always lowest picked in polls?

They don't use any of this data to move forward with their design plans. They take the information in but they don't have to act on any of it; thus we don't have a Tinker class despite everyone having expected one in the post-BFA expansion.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-21 at 11:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, feel free to talk about other class concepts. I’ll happily stay out of it. However, if you attack the Tinker concept, I will respond.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are polling on forums like this with niche questions? Yes.

Why would mmo-champion forums polls be meaningful in any way?

I mean considering how prevalent these New Class threads have been over the past 10 years here. Would it make sense for Blizzard to not add a new class this expansion if 'No new class!' options are always lowest picked in polls?

They don't use any of this data to move forward with their design plans. They take the information in but they don't have to act on any of it; thus we don't have a Tinker class despite everyone having expected one in the post-BFA expansion.
    So is polling data in general useless, or just polling data here on MMOC because you want to be argumentative and move goal posts?

So is polling data in general useless, or just polling data here on MMOC because you want to be argumentative and move goal posts?
    How have I moved goalposts? Check back every post I've said about polls. I've always been specific about Poll data here in the forums. In any niche community or forum.

There's never a wide enough spread for the data to make sense, the way census stats for WoW realms show a grander picture of what's actually happening in the game despite particular opinions for-or-against a certain argument.

Poll data regarding enthusiasts will be highly skewed, no matter how you look at it. The majority of WoW players never even go to forums.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-21 at 11:11 PM.