Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    The GOP is only objecting because that's their go to move.

They bundle Y into a Bill about X and when the Democrats go against it because of Y...They say "Hey look, the Democrats don't care about X"
    Oh, so what happened with the $600 stimulus, but with the roles reversed.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Tucker Carlson is "worried" about Biden's "war on white supremacists".

Good. White supremacists should be sweating like a nun in a cucumber patch.
    Im gonna make a prediction, Cucker will be replaced by another FOX robot by the end of the year. I'm actually surprised he hasn't already considering the prime advertisements money the network is already losing with having him in that slot.

Hotter take: Classic is better than both.
    I personally consider that to be too sweet
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Do we have what they're filed for? I can't and don't really want to listen to the crazy lady if she mentions them in her video...
    No idea its the crazy Q from Georgia. Probably Biden eating babies or something.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Hotter take: Classic is better than both.
    Hottest take: A glass of water is best. No calories!

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I personally consider that to be too sweet
    And i find the aftertaste that comes with artificial sweeteners to be repulsive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Hottest take: A glass of water is best. No calories!
    That's probably why they call you "Low Energy Ivanstone"

You need those calories

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Biden's pick for National Intelligence Avril Haines was involved in censoring a Senate report on CIA torture
    Trump personally promised to bring back waterboarding. Your pearl-clutching is summarily dismissed.

And i find the aftertaste that comes with artificial sweeteners to be repulsive

That's probably why they call you "Low Energy Ivanstone"

You need those calories
    I had an orange. And some almonds. And a Babybel Cheese.

Also a litre of coffee. Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I think we can call a group of assholes that accidently organized a press conference in a landscaping company "incompetent."
    There was defnitely incompetence.. in spades actually. Plenty of malicious actions as well, but calling them competend would be an insult to anyone knowing their craft even at a basic level.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/t...den/index.html

Wait, so Trump could have issued a mask mandate not just on federal property, but for interstate travel?

Man, it's like he was trying to run up his kill count.

Oh well, I'm glad we have a president that is actually using their authority and the DPA to actually try to combat a pandemic. It's seriously going to take a bit of time getting used to an administration that's making serious efforts rather than a fuckin circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I had an orange. And some almonds. And a Babybel Cheese.

Also a litre of coffee. Black.
    My stomach doesnt like that amount of coffe i'd happily drink that amount of tea in a day tho
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So now that the Cia is keeping up with its tradition of torture with the recent appiontment, I wonder what its next ''project'' will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    So now that the Cia is keeping up with its tradition of torture with the recent appiontment, I wonder what its next ''project'' will be.
    Who is Biden torturing right now? Have you heard of the concept of ‘boy who cried wolf’?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump personally promised to bring back waterboarding. Your pearl-clutching is summarily dismissed.
    Trump isn't president now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ive-order.html

On the first day of his presidency, Joe Biden commenced the most sweeping expansion of LGBTQ rights in American history. In a historic executive order, Biden ordered every federal agency to clarify that civil rights laws prohibiting sex discrimination also prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. This move will extend nondiscrimination protections to millions of LGBTQ people with regard to housing, education, immigration, credit, health care, military service, Peace Corps service, family and medical leave, welfare, criminal justice, law enforcement, transportation, federal grants, and so much more.

While some of Biden’s executive orders may be vulnerable to court challenges, this one is essentially bulletproof. It merely implements the Supreme Court’s decision in Bostock v. Clayton County, something the Trump administration refused to do. In Bostock, the Supreme Court held that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 bars employment discrimination against LGBTQ people. Title VII does not explicitly mention sexual orientation or gender identity; rather, it bars workplace discrimination “because of sex.” But the court held that it is impossible to discriminate against LGBTQ workers without taking their sex into account.
    There he goes, conservative Joe Biden, just working to expand federal protections for LGBTQ Americans and immigrants in a way that's likely going to be extremely difficult for a Republican president to reverse.

How dastardly. Truly, he is just Trump Lite.

Real though, this is good shit and he's moving fast.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2021-01-21 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden hasn’t enacted any torture programs or droning... while Trump has... The fact that Trump isn’t president, is as relevant as Biden not signing any drone strikes or torture you are complaining about. Complaining about drone and torture that hasn’t happened, after ignoring it for four years, exposes the reality of the situation.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Dude, you're not having a good week with your prognostications.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Dude, you're not having a good week with your prognostications.
    Good point... judging by said prognostications... the fact that Tim Pool and the Rising is complaining about it, almost guarantees that it won’t happen.

Edit: The last terrorist caught by the government, are not being tortured... they are getting “organic” meals... I don’t see QAnon Shaman getting water boarded by the Biden admin... imagining it with sadistic glee... but, I don’t see it happening.
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-22 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who supported Trump, who didn't just support torture but publicly promised to bring it back, who wanted to kill families of terrorists, do not get to feign indignation when someone Biden likes once wrote a report about bla bla bla.

Trump supporters have lost their moral authority to speak about lies, about corruption, about torture, about deficits, about any of the dozens of things Trump did, in public, on purpose. Spare us the "oh dear, or dearie me, think of the children" because you voluntarily decided your opinion carries no weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    People who supported Trump, who didn't just support torture but publicly promised to bring it back, who wanted to kill families of terrorists, do not get to feign indignation when someone Biden likes once wrote a report about bla bla bla.

Trump supporters have lost their moral authority to speak about lies, about corruption, about torture, about deficits, about any of the dozens of things Trump did, in public, on purpose. Spare us the "oh dear, or dearie me, think of the children" because you voluntarily decided your opinion carries no weight.
    always thought theo's politics were closer to Anders Breivik than Donald Trump to be fair.