Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I do so love when people pull the "Blacks should be grateful their ancestors were lucky enough to be slaves in America" card.
    Grateful is a strong word. It was one of the least worst is a better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    It was one of the least worst
    Lol. Citation needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It was one of the least worst is a better.
    I don't know what this means, but are you saying it was "less bad" for them to be sold into slavery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    always thought theo's politics were closer to Anders Breivik than Donald Trump to be fair.
    Damn man... that’s farther than I would even take it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Damn man... that’s farther than I would even take it...
    why fuck around son. remember the south african white farmer threads lol

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Trump isn't president now?
    Torture?!?!?!?!?!?

What did Biden do now???

Did he separate children from families and keep them in cages then ship the parents to another country without their kids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't know what this means, but are you saying it was "less bad" for them to be sold into slavery?
    No, he's implying that American slavery was somehow less bad than "African slavery" because that White Man's Burden bullshit is still quite a popular narrative in Europe.

You'd think being nearly colonised by the Nazis would have taught them the dangers of such lines of thinking, but no.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don’t the poor just go to jail? Do you think they are just stupid? Go into a store... steal a bunch of expensive steaks... go home, eat the steaks... plead guilty... What did you get? Free room and board... free education... free meals... free healthcare... and you got to eat those awesome steaks you stole... Is there something that makes it not worth it or are they just dumb?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Do we have what they're filed for? I can't and don't really want to listen to the crazy lady if she mentions them in her video...
    I can't be bothered watching the video either but as far as I can tell, it's for "corruption while vice president" and all the crap that they think Hunter Biden got up to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    why fuck around son. remember the south african white farmer threads lol
    I missed that... I took a break for a few months...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don’t the poor just go to jail? Do you think they are just stupid? Go into a store... steal a bunch of expensive steaks... go home, eat the steaks... plead guilty... What did you get? Free room and board... free education... free meals... free healthcare... and you got to eat those awesome steaks you stole... Is there something that makes it not worth it or are they just dumb?
    *clears throat politely*

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    *clears throat politely*
    This video contains content from Fremantle International, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    THANKS, Youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    THANKS, Youtube.
    Transcript:

ANANSI: “I am not a God in the sense that I can’t tolerate the exploitation, oppression, and repression. My worshipers know: freedom ain’t free. They know the most potent weapon of control for the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. They know slavery is not a condition. Slavery is a cult. Human trafficking is a cult. Slavery got a rebrand like motherfucking the alt-right. And snatched, another one gone. Every thirty seconds another chocolate, brown, caramel, yellow, high yellow, redbone refugee girl with melanin in her skin gets snatched. Every thirty seconds.

And to make matters worse, these dazzling new plantation owners built a pipeline to take our children from school to prison quicker than a cut can bleed. And the lucky ones go from the school to the NFL where they don’t even let them n****** take a knee. They’ve been programmed since birth with shitty food options, contaminated drinking water, gun violence, police brutality, and trauma after trauma after trauma. PTSD, no therapy. Missing? No Amber Alert. Alone. Vulnerable. Snatched. Another one gone.”

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".

I missed that... I took a break for a few months...
    It was full of racism... you did not miss much
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It was full of racism... you did not miss much
    I think the worst thing they done is how their presence completely deteriorates threads. But, after 5 years, it’s extremely difficult to separate the person, from the point they are trying to make.

Edit: At this point they can come out and just say save the children... and everyone would attack them for being QAnon. It’s the general damage QAnon and their ilk has caused to legitimate causes, like save the children. Even save the children doesn’t have that basic... ‘why won’t anyone think of the children’... banality of 5 years ago, but has implications of far more sinister intent.

But, I digress...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-22 at 01:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand over the NEETbux old man

I think the worst thing they done is how their presence completely deteriorates threads. But, after 5 years, it’s extremely difficult to separate the person, from the point they are trying to make.

Edit: At this point they can come out and just say save the children... and everyone would attack them for being QAnon. It’s the general damage QAnon and their ilk has caused to legitimate causes, like save the children. Even save the children doesn’t have that basic... ‘why won’t anyone think of the children’... banality of 5 years ago, but has implications of far more sinister intent.

But, I digress...
    What i've learned from my limited experience is that very few conservatives are not raging hypocrites or nutters (one of the sane ones being my father)... And it seems that in the US is the same case.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Just remembering all the "Trump is going to win b/c he has all the enthusiasm (crowd size) & Biden has none" takes & how incredibly wrong they were.
    It's almost like we're not cult members who worship our political leaders
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's almost like we're not cult members who worship our political leaders
    Or, it's almost like we have enthusiasm for anything even remotely sane, less radical, something traditional...dare I say, conservative.