Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Something needs to be done about Alliance racials dominating

100% of MDI teams are Alliance because of their OP racials. Horde PvE not looking great after seeing this many Alliance teams dominating the MDI race. Something Blizzard needs to look at before it's too late.

Maybe remove some of their OP racials or make Horde racials evenly good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    100% of MDI teams are Alliance because of their OP racials. Horde PvE not looking great after seeing this many Alliance teams dominating the MDI race. Something Blizzard needs to look at before it's too late.

Ye man that Alliance domination live servers man, Horde dead man... maaaan!

All of the top tier PvE is in Horde, everything ranked is Horde. Out of top 100 guilds in wowprogress 16 are Alliance and 84 are Horde.

So yeah, bud, once in a while in MDI you gonna suck it up and maybe have one thing going for Alliance for years now when it comes to actual pro activity.

You realize Horde is by far the dominant faction, right? People are not gonna start faction changing to Alliance en masse simply because of the miniscule advantage of racials.

If anything, the inherent advantage of a significantly larger recruitment pool on Horde side will continually increase the disparity between factions in favor of Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    You realize Horde is by far the dominant faction, right? People are not gonna start faction changing to Alliance en masse simply because of the miniscule advantage of racials.
    Everyone will eventually, just like what happened during Wotlk and after, everyone moved to horde because of racials and they nerfed Horde racials too late.

Everyone will eventually, just like what happened during Wotlk and after, everyone moved to horde because of racials and they nerfed Horde racials too late.
    Do you really think this is a problem? Come on the classes are out of WHACK there is no balance and yet you think they will spent their time looking at racials?!

I think the Mythic+ thing is a little entertaining but that’s also about it, I don’t care who wins or what’s classes is played, they even couldn’t finish the run because of bugs? What a great e-sport game it’s a joke..

10+ Year Old Account
    You have these OP alliance racials dominating MDI for few years now and it does not matter for shit. Alliance keeps shrinking and Horde is now literally the way to go in live servers for any sort of higher end content.

Go peddle your crap elsewhere. If anything maybe Blizz needs to do a few more Alliance buffs so population gets back.

Another day, another troll post from this guy.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2021-01-23 at 01:21 PM.

Retail Alliance has been dying since MoP. pls nerf the only aspect of the game they excel at!

Why? Horde racials dominated for so long that the factions are now horribly skewed in favor of Horde. If Alliance having better racials for awhile balances it back out then good.

Oh no... Alliance finally have a slight advantage in some content...

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Oh no... Alliance finally have a slight advantage in some content...
    Horde players with alliance races It niche advantage and hard to execute, plus all group has to be nelf. This will never make any difference in live. Even top alliance players are humans, not nelfs in live.

The game would be so much better if the faction barrier was removed. Then people could just play what they like and not worry about population.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    The game would be so much better if the faction barrier was removed. Then people could just play what they like and not worry about population.
    I agree. It is past time for this to happen. Though since all the leaders that made the peace happen are locked away in shadowlands Blizzard will use it as an excuse to spin the war back up. Someone will do something stupid. Turalyon, Talanji, Genn, Gallywix whoever.

But cross-faction would solve tank/healers not being around, not enough for guilds.

Doubt a lot of people care about MDI. Small % imo that follow it but come on. A lot of people don't see 10ish and 15+ think they're going to care cause Alliance does 1% better.

Heres an idea no faction gets any racials at all.

Can we take a second to appreciate the sweet, delicious irony of a thread complaining about factions in the MDI after Blizzard changes the event rules to force additional class representation? Without fail, this forum produces the finest 0 IQ takes possible.

OT: Judging by the way you worded your post, you don't even understand why the teams are playing Alliance. And that alone is more than enough reason to summarily ignore your suggestion. But even if it were a valid critique, no matter what Blizzard does there will be degenerate trends in the MDI because of the very nature of the competition.

3+ Year Old Account
    Do you play on an Alliance-dominated realm OP? Because I do, and I think that could probably be annoying af

I thought that some of the Horde ARs had good racials? Zandalari literally have a channeled full heal lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Whenever i try and play alliance i do not last long due to the severe lack of quality tanks, the dps in general are far better than those on horde but simply put there is little to no good tanks, the ones that are good flew up out into the sky on the first week or two.

I can talk from experience, i went from alliance to horde in the 1st week of m+ opening, i had a group of 5/6 insane leather wearing dps that would consistently group up, exceptional players all 60+ ccs a run (chaos nova/leg sweep)

But we just couldnt find a tank that was any good. i switched to horde and within an hour i was running 14 keys in random pugs, sad but true.

Is there any concrete evidence of MDI actually leading to an impact on faction balance for the rest of the player-base?

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Is there any concrete evidence of MDI actually leading to an impact on faction balance for the rest of the player-base?
    Given the fact that the same exact shit happened in all 8 of the previous MDI seasons, gonna go with a hard no on that one.

Why is this guy still allowed to spam troll topic like that everyday ?