Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    dishonesty is bad for town if we allow it even for one person every1 will start doing it then every1 will look scummy
    Better start lynching me d1 because I fully believe in the power of townie lies

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Geee, it literally what it says I am in the PM I got? What am I supposed to do? Screenshot it, because my so-called 'lies' aren't enough?
    Well no. A screenshot will get you modkilled.

I asked you before if you were a VT. You had said "Yes. I am town."

I took that as you saying you were a VT. I am asking you to confirm that you are a VT.

Geee, it literally what it says I am in the PM I got? What am I supposed to do? Screenshot it, because my so-called 'lies' aren't enough?
    nah i suggest u dont do that..

tbh blood xan wouldnt be random if by chance scum can hide thier night action it was perfect since all we knew d1 was we had a tracker. im in agreement that we had a good train going and you wrecked it with a soft invest claim is just sus

If Bwon does flip VT, that actually makes Xanjori look even better - because there's a good chance that Xan is one too due to not visiting anyone during the night. Plus it's better to lynch a VT over a TPR. Still not as ideal a situation as lynching scum, of course, but still.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    can we all be in one accord and admit that dishonesty is acceptable even for town?

half-truths are necessary when scum is around

you can't expect town to be open with everything

this isn't in regard to my play back then, but in general
    I dont think dishonesty is right and/or acceptable. Half-truths or omitting portions of what you know are definitely a part of of most plays

And let me repeat myself because you apparently didn't care enough:

How the hell can I pretend to claim Scum when I DO NOT KNOW much about the setting! Do yoy want to me lie about this BS?
    Also take a deep breath and I’m going to offer my unasked for advice. If you are targeted for a lynch early game the only way to push it off is to deflect. the only reason you get Lynched early is because of some random reason you don’t have real control of. That makes fighting and early lynch directly extremely hard. Instead you have to make someone else seem like a better lynch target. There are a few ways to do that. You can make some soft claims about your role, claim that the scum are piling on you for an easy lynch, make an analysis of the vote record. Look for someone who earlier avoided a trainable claim scum killed the train to revive it. Plenty of things to do but you can’t really fight it directly. Also you have to accept that getting lynched sometimes just happens..
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2021-01-23 at 05:57 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well no. A screenshot will get you modkilled.

I asked you before if you were a VT. You had said "Yes. I am town."

I took that as you saying you were a VT. I am asking you to confirm that you are a VT.
    I already said I was a VT multiple times today! What more fo you want?

I literally have a knife at my throat and am being given my last chance to 'tell the truth' before I die
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    And let me repeat myself because you apparently didn't care enough:

How the hell can I pretend to claim Scum when I DO NOT KNOW much about the setting! Do yoy want to me lie about this BS?
    The theme of the game doesnt matter... There are still Town players and scum players. People asked what you were trying to claim, not if you knew what the characters of the theme were.

tbh blood xan wouldnt be random if by chance scum can hide thier night action it was perfect since all we knew d1 was we had a tracker. im in agreement that we had a good train going and you wrecked it with a soft invest claim is just sus
    Please direct me to my soft claim because aplenty I’m too thick and think spamming lynch bwon isn’t claiming .

I already said I was a VT multiple times today! What more fo you want?

I literally have a knife at my throat and am being given my last chance to 'tell the truth' before I die
    You never specifically said "I am a VT." I went back and checked.

All I wanted was confirmation and yes. You do have a knife to your throat. That is how the game works with lynches.

As is stands now, we have two trains that we were looking at.

Bwon: Claims to be a VT and gave her character name

Xanjori: No claim and has not defended himself, but multiple people think his interaction with Listo was strange and feels scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Also you have to accept that getting lynched sometimes just happens..
    haha its funny you say this as a new player i actually dont wanna get lynched or killed as i like playing so much ive kinda come to terms but i obv dont want it to end :P fucking addicted

Someone remind me to not post from my bed on my phone my typing is already rough as it is

Please direct me to my soft claim because aplenty I’m too thick and think spamming lynch bwon isn’t claiming .
    I took what you were saying about "IT IS DAY 2. Do I need to tell you why we lynch someone on DAY 2" as you claiming you saw Bwon do something on N1.

Someone remind me to not post from my bed on my phone my typing is already rough as it is
    I liked the random German, though. Nice touch, that.

unvote

im getting tired 1am and all but for real we need to figure this shit out its between bwon and xan

7+ Year Old Account
    dont post from bed on your phone... goto bed bro

haha its funny you say this as a new player i actually dont wanna get lynched or killed as i like playing so much ive kinda come to terms but i obv dont want it to end :P fucking addicted
    Honestly I like being lynched because it means iv been outplayed, gives me more shit to Look back at ( that said I was lynched my first game and I’m still a bit salty about it... dyra)

Honestly I like being lynched because it means iv been outplayed, gives me more shit to Look back at ( that said I was lynched my first game and I’m still a bit salty about it... dyra)
    i mean dead thread is probably lit cuz i can make fun of all the poor mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see bwon as being scum. i see her as being someone who is easily frustrated and has lapses of judgement by way of self voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.