Looking for a class with least keybinds

Any idea which class/spec has less buttons/keybinds than any other class/spec in the game? Since SL every single class/spec has got at least 5 to 10 new spells and abilities. It's impossible for me to bind all these new abilities on my Holy Priest and Arms Warrior. So i was wondering is there a class/spec that has less than a million keybinds? Tanks excluded, only healers and dps.

Havoc DH?
    10charmander

Enhancement shaman is the class for you my friend!

Joking aside, ret paladin doesn't have a lot, and it focuses more on when you use what that allows you to stand out.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post

Joking aside, ret paladin doesn't have a lot, and it focuses more on when you use what that allows you to stand out.
    Maybe not rotationally, but ret has a lot of base paladin abilities. I’d probably say DH or frost DK or something.

Demon hunter. I have issues with not having very many comfortable keybinds too so demon hunter is somewhat of a relief in that department.

Arcane mage? I know they recieved new stuff but they used to have less buttons in general. Might be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post

No to retri. Maybe if you ignore all utility, healing and defensive abilities, otherwise palas in general have some of the most buttons.

From my recent experience with monk, priest, paladin and death knight it is DK by far
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I mean every spec and class has 20+ keybinds but if it's just the rotation you're worried about. You have an arms warrior, change to fury. Bloodthirst, raging blow, execute, rampage, dragons roar/bladestorm (you can take the whirlwind talent which is suboptimal but will be one less keybind), whirlwind and pummel

6-7 rotational keybinds
    Youll want recklessness and defensive cooldowns somewhere but if you don't care about optimal play you can macro trinkets and recklessness to any of your attacks and just use them on cooldown, have charge macrod to an attack with a modifier etc

Arms probably isn't much different I just haven't played it this expansion so unsure.

Also if you really don't want to press buttons check out wowlazymacros. You will then have one keybind you'll spam for.your whole rotation on any class and spec. I don't believe this is a fun way to play a game though

10+ Year Old Account
    Havoc DH, you won't even fill your two base bars without situational macros.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

DH is designed precisely to be simple for new players to WoW

Thx, guys. I don't mind having many keybinds, but what is too much is too much. In previous expansions i had no problem playing every class/spec in the game, but with Shadowlands the amount of new active abilities is ridiculous. Rotation is not an issue but all these situational abilities and cooldowns makes me crazy! I am thinking on going back to Guild Wars 2 with 15 to 20 keybinds and way more passive abilities.
    If we compare Shadowlands to vanilla or TBC, when we barely have 10 to 15 buttons/keybinds per spec, now we've got them minimum 40 per each spec with few exceptions, like Havoc DH. Why the hell this game needs so many active abilities? Why not adding more passive ones?
    Sorry for English ...
    Last edited by Animron; 2021-01-23 at 02:51 PM.

Holy priest has a lot of skills but that doesn't mean you have to use them all, hell I barely even use half of them and the same applies to almost every class and spec really. Even if you bind the important ones and click the rare skills it helps if you don't want 20+ binds.

Quote Originally Posted by Animron View Post
    Thx, guys. I don't mind having many keybinds, but what is too much is too much. In previous expansions i had no problem playing every class/spec in the game, but with Shadowlands the amount of new active abilities is ridiculous. Rotation is not an issue but all these situational abilities and cooldowns makes me crazy! I am thinking on going back to Guild Wars 2 with 15 to 20 keybinds and way more passive abilities.
    If we compare Shadowlands to vanilla or TBC, when we barely have 10 to 15 buttons/keybinds per spec, now we've got them minimum 40 per each spec with few exceptions, like Havoc DH. Why the hell this game needs so many active abilities? Why not adding more passive ones?
    Sorry for English ...
    A lot of talents are passives, you have to build your character in the way that is more comfortable to you. This been said Havoc DH is the least crowded in terms of stuff to put on the action bars: if you pick demon blades, you won't even have to spam a builder for fury and can just keep Felblade on cooldown to get resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Animron View Post
    Sorry for English ...
    I play GW2 too and have to agree there that their system is awesome. The fact that when you switch weapons the skills are just replaced with that weapon's skills saves so many keybinds. I also feel like combat is more engaging than wow, having to dodge many abilities and combat being more action based.

You could always keybind a button to switch bars in WoW to make it similar to GW2. UI is so customizable I'm sure it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Arcane mage?
    I have 11 normal keybinds and 3 CD keybinds (excluding trinkets etc) excluding buffs, food, etc etc.

And I don't have 2 of the active talent options.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keybinds and actual spell/ability buttons to press (that come with playing the spec/class) are not necessarily the same thing.

If you are looking for a spec/class that you won't play optimally but still play semi-decently, perhaps Beast Mastery Hunter. Then again I don't play BM Hunter so /shrug
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2021-01-23 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Keybinds and actual spell/ability buttons to press
    If I have to press a button frequently in combat - it is a keybind (e.g. Arcane Blast)
    If it something I do outside combat - it can just be an ability to press (e.g. Teleport).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.