View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    You are just talking rubbish, show me the propaganda i have spread. The problem is your so used to having your own way in this thread you just think you can say what you want and get away with it. What Propaganda have i spread.

I love my country and i want it to do well, is that propaganda? no its not, shame on you for openly lying and trying to fabricate a narrative against me.

Your points are all ad hominem, and very petty.
    They're not ad hominem. I call you what you are.

Again I ask why do you expect to be coddled like a child when you are shown the consequences of Brexit that aren't what you thought they'd be?

And regardless you've shown an aversion to facts in favor of exclusive pro brexit propoganda. Your own countrymen have shown you and your response is to whine about how they should just fall in line like good little boys and support the UKs every choice good or bad.

I'm actually quite used to not getting my way and arguing with people I disagree with. It's the folks like yourself who cry like babies when they're challenged. Considering I only ever bother to respond primarily to the stupidity of people like you and dribbles that honestly makes this very bad point fall even flatter. If I was so comfortable getting my way one would think id only respond to the people who agree with me and not constantly challenge and correct the ignorance of folks like yourself.

Why do you wish to be blanketed with the comforting lie and shun anyone who shows you even a slight negative of brexit?
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-23 at 07:53 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I am surprised that none of you guys have mentioned the Sunderland car deal that Nissan spoke about yesterday and today, it was all over the news.

But ofcouse that positive news has been completely negated and the more usual negative spin has been pumped out.

- - - Updated - - -

Another typical negative reply that just insults people, i have not spread propaganda like you are insinuating, i prefer to talk a more positive approach to my countries future than you do with all your gloom and fear-mongering. For some reason, it sounds like you want the UK to fail.

The results are final you need to accept it and stop getting your knickers all in a twist, its time to move the country forward and stop acting like a child.
    Not losing business is something that should be celebrated now?
    Nissan said they would not shut down a plant and it's a brexit win?

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    They're not ad hominem. I call you what you are.

Again I ask why do you expect to be coddled like a child when you are shown the consequences of Brexit that aren't what you thought they'd be?

And regardless you've shown an aversion to facts in favor of exclusive pro brexit propoganda. Your own countrymen have shown you think and your response is to whine about how they should just fall in line like good little boys.

I'm actually quite used to not getting my way and arguing with people I disagree with. It's the folks like yourself who cry like babies when they're challenged.

Why do you wish to be blanketed with the comforting lie and shun anyone who shows you even a slight negative of brexit?
    Your lying, where is the quote that i am spreading propaganda, show it, stop worming your way out of stuff.

It's disgusting the way you are acting, you are attacking me because i want to be positive about the UK and you don't like it, end of the story.

Shame on you dude, what your doing is low and you know it

Read back above thanks, and whats delusional wanting your country to succeed. Others do not have the right to insult me, thank you.
    If you feel insulted it is entirely your problem, brexit cause a massive friction within the UK. NI is basically out and the scots are actually in favor off secession. You can put your head in the sand and chant about the great and mighty UK. Despite it being a deeply divided nation, which burned a lot of international good will and trust over the last couple years.

Your lying, where is the quote that i am spreading propaganda, show it, stop worming your way out of stuff.
    Saying the Uk is doing great right now is a bald faced lie and can easily be interpreted as propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Not losing business is something that should be celebrated now?
    Nissan said they would not shut down a plant and it's a brexit win?
    You read the bbc report, it's very positive is it not.
    the sky news report was very positive too.

The head of Nissan is extremely positive about it.

But you want to turn it into a negative, this is what i am talking about, people are attacking me saying things like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If you feel insulted it is entirely your problem, brexit cause a massive friction within the UK. NI is basically out and the scots are actually in favor off secession. You can put your head in the sand and chant about the great and mighty UK. Despite it being a deeply divided nation, which burned a lot of international good will and trust over the last couple years.
    What a ridiculous and shallow viewpoint, if people insult me and tell me to fuck off on a forum its all my fault haha.

Listen to yourself, this is what i am arguing against, people have lost common sense on this forum.

All i have tried to do is be positive about my Country I have said nothing or linked anything about Brexit. Because i believe its time to move on and make the best of things, you guys are trying to villanize me. Thats really shallow.

I am surprised that none of you guys have mentioned the Sunderland car deal that Nissan spoke about yesterday and today, it was all over the news.

But ofcouse that positive news has been completely negated and the more usual negative spin has been pumped out.
    It is utterly hilarious that the best you can come up with as a positive for Brexit is that one company has said that some jobs that were already in the UK while we were part of the EU can stay here.

Congratulations. Brexit didn't make this one thing worse. You want a fucking medal for that?

In the meantime, in the real world the UK government advice is for companies that want to trade with the EU to set up companies over in the EU and move jobs there.

Any words of wisdom around that then?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

It's disgusting the way you are acting, you are attacking me because i want to be positive about the UK and you don't like it, end of the story.

Shame on you dude, what your doing is low and you know it
    I'd say your denial of reality and sycophantic worship of brexit despite it's issue are disgusting.

I'm correcting you because you're wrong or lieing about e t the facts and realities of brexit and like a child too weak to defend his argument on its merits choose to appeal to nationalist and faux patriotic sentiment by labeling me anti british.

But you keep hiding behind your appeals to decency and false unity. No one with a brain buys it. Especially not these british fisherman whose livelihood you helped ruin.

https://apnews.com/article/brexit-eu...4fec730b92db8a
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-01-23 at 08:06 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce

What a ridiculous and shallow viewpoint, if people insult me and tell me to fuck off on a forum its all my fault haha.
    Being called shallow by someone like you is a badge of honor, after all if it riles you up I must be doing something right.

Listen to yourself, this is what i am arguing against, people have lost common sense on this forum.
    Reminding people like you of reality is necessary from time to time.

But you want to turn it into a negative, this is what i am talking about, people are attacking me saying things like this.

- - - Updated - - -

All i have tried to do is be positive about my Country I have said nothing or linked anything about Brexit. Because i believe its time to move on and make the best of things, you guys are trying to villanize me. Thats really shallow.
    They put a positive spin because Nissan considered closing the plant because of Brexit. Them not closing is not positive. It's neutral. I'm not putting a negative spin on it, I'm pointing out it's just not a Brexit win.

Right, its time for a movie, i really hope you guys reconsider what you're saying and how you're going about treating people in the future on this forum.

People are allowed to have different opinions than you guys, in the future tone down the insults and stop fabricating things to try to justify your points.

You all seem to be doing it, and its not cool.

Right, its time for a movie, i really hope you guys reconsider what you're saying and how you're going about treating people in the future on this forum.
    You are already being treated rather kindly, I would be far more condescending in RL.

They put a positive spin because Nissan considered closing the plant because of Brexit. Them not closing is not positive. It's neutral. I'm not putting a negative spin on it, I'm pointing out it's just not a Brexit win.
    You know exactly what you're doing, and i am doing the opposite, the votes have been cast, unlike you, i want to move forward and make the best of what the deal is.

You and others in this thread somehow want to try and insult me/belittle me because of this.

I am allowed to support my country, and no amount of personal attacks will stop that.

If you can find something terrible i have said about Brexit, or that i support racists then please do so, bare in mind that i was born in Zambia, so good luck with that.

Have a good night, but stop trying to demonise people who dont agree with you.

Good night

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

If you're taking anti-Brexit posts as an insult, that's entirely on you.

If you can't handle the realities of Brexit happening starting to show itself, that's not our fault. Sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich and ignoring reality isn't particularly useful to anyone. The least you could do is actually be honest about the consequences of what you supported starting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You are already being treated rather kindly, I would be far more condescending in RL.
    That just makes you even more shallow as a person. Read back through the last posts and try to understand what is actually going on in this thread, try and look at from an unbiased view and you will see you actually wrong. Read some of the posts that have been directed at me, cos it sounds like you have not.

NN

People are allowed to have different opinions than you guys, in the future tone down the insults and stop fabricating things to try to justify your points.

"Man comes onto forum. Argues that black is white. Takes offence when everyone tells him he's wrong. Doubles down on his mistaken belief and attacks people that don't believe black is white for a lack of patriotism. More at eleven".
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

You're allowed to have your own opinion. And I'm allowed to show you reality says your wrong and your opinions are shit.
    Ambrose Bierce

You know exactly what you're doing, and i am doing the opposite, the votes have been cast, unlike you, i want to move forward and make the best of what the deal is.

You and others in this thread somehow want to try and insult me/belittle me because of this.

I am allowed to support my country, and no amount of personal attacks will stop that.

If you can find something terrible i have said about Brexit, or that i support racists then please do so, bare in mind that i was born in Zambia, so good luck with that.

Have a good night, but stop trying to demonise people who dont agree with you.

Good night
    I really don't care either way how the UK is doing. I live in the EU and brexit does not affect me.
    I just point out stupid when I see it.
    If you are happy with the current deal and situation, good for you.
    Edit: i have never called you a racist. Not that being born in Zambia would make you immune to it.
    Your desperate attempts at defending Brexit are just funny. You might be offended by me pointing out the negative sides, but I'm the opposition. It's my job
    Show me an actual upside to it and we'll gladly talk again
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2021-01-23 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    If you're taking anti-Brexit posts as an insult, that's entirely on you.

If you can't handle the realities of Brexit happening starting to show itself, that's not our fault. Sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich and ignoring reality isn't particularly useful to anyone. The least you could do is actually be honest about the consequences of what you supported starting to happen.
    Have you missed you can fuck off post?
    Have you missed You should roll around in your own filth remarks?
    Have you missed your stupid remark or can not comprehend simple things Remarks?
    Have you missed people asking me to be banned for simply wanting to support my country?

Seems like you have missed a lot.

Thanks for being a genuine reader and being a straight down the middle guy in your reply's

Read back through the last posts and try to understand what is actually going on in this thread, try and look at from an unbiased view and you will see you actually wrong. Read some of the posts that have been directed at me, cos it sounds like you have not.

NN
    I have read them all and as I said you are being treated rather kindly, considering your rather ignorant stance.

That just makes you even more shallow as a person.
    Well better being a "shallow" person than one making ill informed decisions, being surprised people call you out for being ignorant of the obvious consequences, which included literally tearing the nation apart, how is NI these days? Basically out of the UK, so splendid job chap I guess

I really don't care either way how the UK is doing. I live in the EU and brexit does not affect me.
    I just point out stupid when I see it.
    If you are happy with the current deal and situation, good for you.

Finally,

Why could you not just say that in the beginning instead of trying to railroad me like you did.

Now you see what i am putting up with here, i am getting attacked from all sides for just saying i support my country,

I AM GETTING GANGED UP BECAUSE I WANT MY COUNTRY TO SUCCEED.

I HAVE NOT SAID TWO WORDS ABOUT THE EU OR HOPE THAT IT BURNS DOWN IN FLAMES BUT PEOPLE HERE ARE TRYING TO MAKE OUT as I HAVE.

I hope you now see my point, but like you said you don't care.

Anyways off for a movie, this is the usual shit i get when i come in here and make a post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    It is utterly hilarious that the best you can come up with as a positive for Brexit is that one company has said that some jobs that were already in the UK while we were part of the EU can stay here.

Congratulations. Brexit didn't make this one thing worse. You want a fucking medal for that?

In the meantime, in the real world the UK government advice is for companies that want to trade with the EU to set up companies over in the EU and move jobs there.

Any words of wisdom around that then?
    One again you have missed the point, its more about the way all of you reply to the one positive point.

You close ranks and try to attack said person as you dont want to see any positives about Brexit.

Your all it has to be negative and burn anything down that remotely looks positive.

I am right and you know it.