Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I dont think Claws is the killer... Unless you are saying that claws/listo are both on the scum team and planned that n1 claim.

Just because you saw Claws visit cereal, doesnt mean claws was the only visitor.
    the odds of being double visited are not that probable sir. especially when cereallord had nothing noteworthy to warrant it. maybe they are a scum team? thats a possibility i didnt think of but listo has no substance either because "wahhhh im listo and i need to wait until like day 6 so i can start to throw out contributions and analyze everything and pretend im helping"

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    the odds of being double visited are not that probable sir. especially when cereallord had nothing noteworthy to warrant it. maybe they are a scum team? thats a possibility i didnt think of but listo has no substance either because "wahhhh im listo and i need to wait until like day 6 so i can start to throw out contributions and analyze everything and pretend im helping"
    Pfft. You really think I'll buy any shit coming from you? I confirm his N1, to me Cereal seems pretty town.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean especially since you appear to not even be focusing on the right person here Lora.

i mean the 2 ppl that would for sure use a one shot kill that i know of was cereal or bloodfox and i obv wasnt picking bloodfox after that bwon fiasco

- - - Updated - - -

cereal was acting pretty town

- - - Updated - - -

its odd that you counter claim grae but dont seem to mind it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Pfft. You really think I'll buy any shit coming from you? I confirm his N1, to me Cereal seems pretty town.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean especially since you appear to not even be focusing on the right person here Lora.
    who should i be focusing on bro? my result was clawsout to cereallord. i got nothing else.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    who should i be focusing on bro? my result was clawsout to cereallord. i got nothing else.
    Hmm I know for damn sure it isn't Clawsout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i mean the 2 ppl that would for sure use a one shot kill that i know of was cereal or bloodfox and i obv wasnt picking bloodfox after that bwon fiasco

- - - Updated - - -

cereal was acting pretty town

- - - Updated - - -

its odd that you counter claim grae but dont seem to mind it
    you should have picked me because then i'd of used it on myself to get out of this conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    what did you do n1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I know for damn sure it isn't Clawsout.
    okay. lets entertain this. if clawsout wasnt the person who killed cereallord, despite me having tracking him to his fucking body, then who? anyone in the thread wanna come out and say they killed cereallord? no? bueller? bueller?

7+ Year Old Account
    you should have picked me because then i'd of used it on myself to get out of this conversation.
    if you feel that way, just ask for a modkill

- - - Updated - - -

okay. lets entertain this. if clawsout wasnt the person who killed cereallord, despite me having tracking him to his fucking body, then who? anyone in the thread wanna come out and say they killed cereallord? no? bueller? bueller?
    do you think anyone is going to come out and claim the kill... you really are grasping at thin air today

- - - Updated - - -

and wouldnt scum just kill ANYONE that wasnt on their team? So multiple people visiting someone on a night isnt out of the realm of possibilities. There are several examples of our recent games where someone was double tapped

10+ Year Old Account
    what did you do n1?
    i shoved my fingers up my ass after tracking foxximcleod nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

if you feel that way, just ask for a modkill

- - - Updated - - -

do you think anyone is going to come out and claim the kill... you really are grasping at thin air today

- - - Updated - - -

and wouldnt scum just kill ANYONE that wasnt on their team? So multiple people visiting someone on a night isnt out of the realm of possibilities. There are several examples of our recent games where someone was double tapped
    lmao. i'm not done with the game. im done with him being full of bullshit. also you clearly cant pick up on sarcasm.

7+ Year Old Account
    also you clearly cant pick up on sarcasm.
    half asleep and sarcasm is not something easy to pick up through text

10+ Year Old Account
    half asleep and sarcasm is not something easy to pick up through text
    do you even lift bro? just chug a monster and wake up.

alright lora how do you feel about grae also being a tracker he said he visted xan who also went no where which could be a team play aswell? we actually had a pretty large train on xan before bloodfox came in

7+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 did you use your charge of tracking that claws gave you? if so, did you get a result of note?

- - - Updated - - -

do you even lift bro? just chug a monster and wake up.
    lol. if i didnt need to get up in 6 hrs, i would. But have a full day planned tomorrow, so ill be heading to bed shortly

10+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 did you use your charge of tracking that claws gave you? if so, did you get a result of note?

- - - Updated - - -

lol. if i didnt need to get up in 6 hrs, i would. But have a full day planned tomorrow, so ill be heading to bed shortly
    Yes I did. I would prefer to save it until later in the day phase because you know getting more reads but I highly doubt I'll be able to do that now thanks to the Lora/Claws fiasco (which Claws is innocent I tell you!)

7+ Year Old Account
    alright lora how do you feel about grae also being a tracker he said he visted xan who also went no where which could be a team play aswell? we actually had a pretty large train on xan before bloodfox came in
    I dont expect to hear from graeham for a bit, since its 6am or so there now, i think. would be interested to see if he has any new information to bring to the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did. I would prefer to save it until later in the day phase because you know getting more reads but I highly doubt I'll be able to do that now thanks to the Lora/Claws fiasco (which Claws is innocent I tell you!)
    fair enough and i understand on holding the info for a bit to see interactions. just wanted to see if it was used.

10+ Year Old Account
    we've had games where we've had double or even triple of the same type of ability being usable by multiple people. tpr games make it more fun, especially when i get to actually be one and live more than a single day. its lit fam. graeham and I arent scumbuddies but I like that you started to think a bit more critically.

- - - Updated - - -

can you prove that claws did not kill cereallord? or are you only buddying up with him because you got something from him? he's yet to give a detailed role claim so please illuminate us with your thoughts before he does that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

weak. sleep is for the weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    we've had games where we've had double or even triple of the same type of ability being usable by multiple people. tpr games make it more fun, especially when i get to actually be one and live more than a single day. its lit fam. graeham and I arent scumbuddies but I like that you started to think a bit more critically.

- - - Updated - - -

can you prove that claws did not kill cereallord? or are you only buddying up with him because you got something from him? he's yet to give a detailed role claim so please illuminate us with your thoughts before he does that.
    He gave a detailed claim lol. He receives an item at night and gives that to a player of his choosing, if he chooses no one it goes to someone randomly. I can confirm this ability. I also highly doubt you are a town tracker. If anything I'm pretty sure you are either the fuhrer or aligned with him. Also don't think Foxxi is gonna be your scum buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 give your response before clawsout claims. you've had plenty of time to theorize shit its less suspicious if you make your response before he does.

- - - Updated - - -

He gave a detailed claim lol. He receives an item at night and gives that to a player of his choosing, if he chooses no one it goes to someone randomly. I can confirm this ability. I also highly doubt you are a town tracker. If anything I'm pretty sure you are either the fuhrer or aligned with him. Also don't think Foxxi is gonna be your scum buddy.
    why do you doubt I am the town tracker? also, what makes you think I am the fuhrer or aligned with him? logical rationales only pls

7+ Year Old Account
    Claws gave a detailed roleclaim... guess you missed it.