Poll: Ivanka Trump vs Marco Rubio for Florida Senate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ivanka Trump vs Marco Rubio for Florida Senate?

’I like Ivanka': Marco Rubio sweats over rumoured Trump Senate challenge

The last time Marco Rubio looked this uncomfortable in the national spotlight, he was stuck on robotic repeat in a Republican debate, being pummelled by Chris Christie.

Related: Can Trump do a Nixon and re-enter polite society? Elizabeth Drew doubts it

Or maybe it was when he lunged for a bottle of water as he sweated his way through a response to Barack Obama’s State of the Union address, back in 2013.

Either way, on Sunday morning Florida’s senior Republican senator squirmed again as he was grilled on the possibility of a primary challenge by Ivanka Trump, the ex-president’s oldest daughter, in 2022.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-ma...202954548.html
    Ivanka Trump vs Marco Rubio for Florida Senate?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-01-25 at 12:29 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Ivanka Trump easily. She is a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    Ivanka Trump easily. She is a woman.
    She's probably got a bigger dick than Rubio though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The democratic challenger is my pick. Why would I go for people who support fascism when I prefer democracy?
    I would do that too.

Would love to see Ivanka primary Rubio as a just reward for his years of enabling Trump, only for her to lose to the Democrat.

How delicious that would be.

Feh...neither.
    Trump name should be worth shit...and Rubio should get the nom. Too early to see the reality check.

10+ Year Old Account
    I despise both, but if I absolutely had to chose, I'd chose Rubio over Ivanka in a heartbeat.

Rubio sucks, but Ivanka suuuuuuuuuuucks.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Would love to see Ivanka primary Rubio as a just reward for his years of enabling Trump, only for her to lose to the Democrat.

How delicious that would be.
    If I had to choose, I'd say Rubio. I don't want a Trump being given attention on an elected scale ever, EVER again. I want to take zero more chances with giving a Trump an "in" to some sort of elected position "because they'll upset the republicans and allow an easy democrat victory."

Trump's misbegotten family might not have the... let's say 'pull'... that he does at the outset, but should they be elected all of Trump's cultists would swarm right to them, plus them regaining the "legitimacy" of the republican nomination that would drag all the lock-step GOP voters in to support them. Then who knows where they go from there.

We just blew this hideous bog beast to pieces; you've got to politically torch every single bubbling pustule that split off from it, lest it regrow itself.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

How about a decent person for a change?

I think that some of these people have the wrong idea of the Trump appeal.
    The Trump embrace never really had that much appeal

I'd rather vote for a pork sandwich.

Why do you hate Florida so much?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ivanka will probably run using her second husband's last name.

That alone is worth 10% in the polls.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Why do you hate Florida so much?
    ...you do realize that if the choice is Ivanka vs. Rubio, it's not "why do you hate FLorida?" but "Why does FLorida hate itself?" right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...you do realize that if the choice is Ivanka vs. Rubio, it's not "why do you hate FLorida?" but "Why does FLorida hate itself?" right?
    Ivanka's children are probably the only Americans to ever have one grandpa pardoned by the other grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Rubio sucks, but Ivanka suuuuuuuuuuucks.
    That's why I'm #TeamIvanka. I want the GOP to be filled with incompetent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    That's why I'm #TeamIvanka. I want the GOP to be filled with incompetent people.
    This attitude is what gets you into the stupid places. That kind of spite and wish to see the world burn just for funsies is how you ended up with Trump.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Have you seen Tommy "Twocsoops" Tuberville?

The GOP is already there. You can't shame them. The media helps by clutching their pearls whenever you point how dumb a GOP person is.

And I'll go one step further: if Pence, Pelosi, and/or other members of Congress had been assassinated by the mob, the Times would still be writing about Biden's Rolex, Peloton, and doomed quest for unity.