Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sounds a bit too tinfoil for me.

I am a Tinker fan, not to lie but in the end, one gotta make room for the idea of options.
    That's because you don't know him.

He's been pushing his Tinker idea in several threads, already, while tramping on other users, resulting in the total ruining of the purpose of those threads.

He seems nice and innocent to you, right now, and that is because he's using a "not a class suggestion" thread cover.
    Once he'll lure you guys to his concept, he'll unleash the dog shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Here's a hint you can do to no longer see someone's thread. Click on their name, view profile, click "add to ignore list". Done. You will no longer have to deal with threads of someone you don't like.
    It's not that.

You, guys, are oblivious to his tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    It's not that.

You, guys, are oblivious to his tricks.
    That's completely irrelevant. You have a problem with his threads so add him to ignore. All you're doing is going "stop discussing this!!!!!".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because you don't know him.

He's been pushing his Tinker idea in several threads, already, while tramping on other users, resulting in the total ruining of the purpose of those threads.

He seems nice and innocent to you, right now, and that is because he's using a "not a class suggestion" thread cover.
    Once he'll lure you guys to his concept, he'll unleash the dog shit.
    I am not new to this forum. I've been in a few of his threads before, and know where his main view lies. Though, I suggest, if you find a problem with his content, you may put him on ignore and avoid his content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I would emphatically say no, it does not need one. Blizzard can barely keep up with balancing and tuning the classes it already has, adding another one won't make that get better.

With that said, I'd love it if they did, I like new things and new classes and game play experiences are always welcome.

That's completely irrelevant. You have a problem with his threads so add him to ignore. All you're doing is going "stop discussing this!!!!!".
    Never said stop discussing this.

I'm just warning you, and everyone else, that this thread is going to turn into a Tinker-only thread, despite his clear declaration that this isn't about his Tinker obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am not new to this forum. I've been in a few of his threads before, and know where his main view lies. Though, I suggest, if you find a problem with his content, you may put him on ignore and avoid his content.
    As i said above.
    I'm, simply, unmasking his bullshit.
    His declaration of intentions are, clearly, fake.

Never said stop discussing this.

I'm just warning you, and everyone else, that this thread is going to turn into a Tinker-only thread, despite his clear declaration that this isn't about his Tinker obsession.
    Then leave or block them? If people want to talk about Tinkers then let them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

No, put the resources into making the existing classes more fun to play, if they can manage that and also create a new interesting class that offers some unique gameplay sure go ahead. Kinda doubt it though seeing how similar most classes play.

Stop with this balance stupidity. The classes will never be balanced in a game that keeps evolving. Classes will either be op or nerfed.
    Last edited by Soimu; 2021-01-26 at 10:49 AM.

Nope, we need a revamp of the world and the game itself. Shit is old, we have been doing the same thing for 16 years.

Then leave or block them? If people want to talk about Tinkers then let them.
    By all means, you are free to do so.

I was referring to the one who opened this thread, and his duality.

If they did a new class, I'd love if it is a two-spec one. A high quality, two-spec class. Instead of creating specs just for the sake of of it.

Like just two DPS specs, perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Stop with this balance stupidity. There classes will never be balanced in a game that keeps evolving. Classes will either be op or nerfed.
    Good point. I think this expansion shows that even without a new class introduced, balance cannot be achieved. Thus it's best to just bring in something new to possibly entice new and former players into the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxblow View Post
    If they did a new class, I'd love if it is a two-spec one. A high quality, two-spec class. Instead of creating specs just for the sake of of it.

Like just two DPS specs, perfect.
    Eh, I think all the "3rd spec" requests in the Demon Hunter forums prove that people REALLY prefer 3 spec classes.

What we NEED is blizzard to go back to the drawing board on how the classes we have work. I play a DH -- I hate the lore, I hate the aesthetic, the thing that sticks out to me is how modern it feels to move and just play the class. I'm not saying dumb down the higher complexity classes, just give them better movement tools. Make it fun to just play the class, give classes flavorful ways to navigate the world as fluidly as DH.

Also, nerf SM or give every class an ability to manage their combat flag. It doesn't have to be as fast and powerful as shadowmeld -- but give people something... Don't nerf DH movement imo, make every class feel as great as DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I mean, literally nothing is “needed”, even breathing is optional if you hate life enough.
    Bull. It's just the need hasn't been defined. Do you need a new class to continue playing WoW? That's up to you. If you wouldn't play without a new class adding, then yes you need it. If you would continue playing without, then it is a want. Do you need to breathe to live? yes. Do you need to breathe to dive underwater for 10 seconds? no.

Being intelligent creatures we can assume that 'need' is meant in the context of to continue playing.

I think we do need another class that brings a ranged spec to the table, if not two.
    But I'm not sure if we need another badly tuned balancing nightmare that's either gonna rock the charts or scratch the bottom of the meters for another 2-4 years.

I'd say the game would benefit from another class that's either pure ranged or ranged/tank (shit like Tinkers could easily fit that fantasy). What it certainly doesn't need is a class with another melee spec. We don't need even just 1 more melee spec, hell, I say we probably don't even need another healing spec tbh as they haven't really been able to figure out anything special/relevant for Mistweavers in the last like 4+ years - the most successful thing they've done with healers recently seems to be the Glimmer Paladin... and I'm sure that was a complete accident.

So yea, please, more ranged specs. Maybe a tank spec, although these too are covered pretty well while the balance (usually) has been anything but stellar... but I honestly don't see a pure dps spec surviving in today's WoW. Thus... I'd gladly take a tank + 1 or 2 ranged specs class.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we don't.

We need existing class issues to be addressed. We need existing class balance to not be tied to external systems that have a 1 expansion expiration date.

You want new stuff? Add on to the existing classes. Gladiator warrior or Earth Warden Shaman come to mind.

No, but what we need is more love/fun gameplay/more unpruning for some specs/class.

Monk is in a pretty bad/boring spot for years now and get ignored in every addon.

I don't think we need a new class.

I think we do need mechanics/additions that are more than just skin deep. Borrowed power is fine once in a while. Expansion after expansion after expansion of it, though, has gotten incredibly tiresome. Player agency is low, and it is feeling silly how we always get this power and lose it just because an expansion is over.

I don't think we need a new class, I think we need to feel like we are getting something new though. I think we need to have the ability to fulfill our class and character fantasies, and also make meaningful choices along the way. We need to have "hooks" to keep us coming along. Keep us interested and invested.

I don't think we need a new class, but we absolutely do need ​something.

I think we're at a point where new classes start to be useless as they'll just replicate old classes. What we actually need right now is more customization for the current classes. The amount of talents are good, and I actually think covenant and conduits bring some small bonus flavour to our classes. But I think those systems could be extended. I actually loved the essence system of the Heart of Azeroth. The only thing that was shitty was how we could unlock them. I think something like essences with a better focus on class could be really good.