Poll: How would you feel about a Super Mario themed expansion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Why in Azeroth and not another planet if the game has the potential to explore other planets?
    Another planet would prehaps make more sense. Plus most of the map of Azeroth is already taken up.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    Another planet would prehaps make more sense. Plus most of the map of Azeroth is already taken up.
    Most Mario games, take place on what's literally called the 'Mushroom planet' (?) so I don't see why not
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I they would remove war campaigns and other boring treadmill shit, it would be still better than SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    How? Tinker is actually in universe. Mario has nothing to do with WoW.
    They are both comic relief material and Tinker "being in the universe" only applies to midget technology found here and there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boi what the fuck

It literaly cannot be worse than Legion/BFA story, so yeah sure, bring it on

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely the best fan-suggested expansion idea ever. Don't even need to make artwork or long snippets of fan-lore to back it up. It just works and I'm sure Blizzard gets ON IT!

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    They are both comic relief material and Tinker "being in the universe" only applies to midget technology found here and there.
    Yeah? And? This is WoW we're talking about, there's nothing wrong with comic relief.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Out of all the crossovers you could come up with its wow and mario?

Quote Originally Posted by Alatie View Post
    Out of all the crossovers you could come up with its wow and mario?
    I mean. We did have fungarians, tortollans, midgets with superhuman acrobatic skills casting spells and plenty of damsels in bfa.
    Likely the best fan-suggested expansion idea ever. Don't even need to make artwork or long snippets of fan-lore to back it up. It just works and I'm sure Blizzard gets ON IT!
    My thoughts exactly. In my opinion, such an expansion would be the best to date.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    This sounds just as ridiculous and dumb as the Tinker ideas
    I agree with this.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post
    Lets say Blizzard and Nintendo partnered together. Basically it turned out that the next expansion after shadowlands was a literal trip the mushroom kingdom with bowser as the final boss of the expansion. We ended up getting toads and koppas as allied races and a new hero class called mushroomancy. It was also made cannon that the Mushroom kindgom is located on Azeroth. How do you think you would feel about this? Hate it or love it?
    Does that mean we will be running around hitting blocks with our heads in hopes of a flower, mushroom or some other power up? I can see people jumping in the air constantly hoping for an invisible block.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Does that mean we will be running around hitting blocks with our heads in hopes of a flower, mushroom or some other power up? I can see people jumping in the air constantly hoping for an invisible block.
    So no different to now?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

as long as i get a ridable yoshi/super dragon yoshi ill be happy

imagine having yoshi eggs in bgs

I loved the idea because you gave me a good laugh! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    as long as i get a ridable yoshi/super dragon yoshi ill be happy

imagine having yoshi eggs in bgs
    Now I want a mount where I can hit a button and it spits it's tongue out and eats food.

PvP modes get replaced with Smash Bros. and Mario Cart (but with the terrible WoW vehicle mechanics) for the entire duration of the expansion. Mario Party rotating in on certain weeks for extra fun (extra RNG)!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    PvP modes get replaced with Smash Bros. and Mario Cart (but with the terrible WoW vehicle mechanics) for the entire duration of the expansion. Mario Party rotating in on certain weeks for extra fun (extra RNG)!
    dont forget Mario sunshine mini games with terrible flood controls

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    So like, Malfurion running around bonking Bowser on the head? Cool. Potential platforming? Awesome! Excuses for big glowing mushroom areas? Rad. Mushroomancers sound like cooler druids. Also cool.

This sounds fun, so I like it.
    Also, the sound of Toads screeching for the heads of enemy faction leaders is peak comedy. "PUT THEIR HEADS ON PIKES, TOADS!"
    I hated this idea. But now I love it.

nothing can withstand the Toad army!

Yoshi becomes the new Green Dragon Aspect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Animal Crossing and WoW would work, just add a raccoon character who lets you buy a house somewhere!
    So thats what it takes to get player housing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Are you okay?