Poll: Would you support Sylvanas Windrunner if you still had the choice?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sylvanas must be redeemed but also answer for her crimes.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

guys it's easy. I don't enjoy playing humans.

Sylvanas is a part of a faction that literally wants to kill all life on the planet and end the entire existence of Azeroth itself.

So uh, yeah, no. Unless you just like playing the bad guy, there's no real reason you'd ever want to support her.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Trump did pretty much that, and still is the most voted Republican candidate ever. So... /shrug
    The depressing truth is that people love falling in line behind a figure they see as stronger than themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never ever really liked her when she was just queen of the forsaken, so why the fuck would I like her for wanting me and everybody to die? It takes a special type of dumbass to follow a crazy hoe off a cliff....I see a bunch of yall made that way so fuck that hoe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Yes

Too bad everyone is so obssessed with everyone being goodie two shoes so we can never be evil ourselves. Like its a video game who tf cares about honor, I want to blight some towns and kill alliance all day long. Why I play a always pick imperial in swtor

Or y'know having the alliance pay for what they've done to the horde throughout the years. Destroying Draenor, Destroying Lordaeron, having garithos try to cull the remanining blood elves, Theramore and the explorers league fucking over the tauren, Opening fire upon goblin vessels because why not, massacre on vulpera and telling the nightborne to go f themselves
    Ner'zhul's portals destroyed Draenor

Sylvanas destroyed Lordaeron

Garithos was a idiot and a racist son of a bitch that blaming the entire Alliance shows how foolish you are

Theramore was nuked which definitely was worse

Massacre? You mean how after the Horde burned down Teldrassil, plague bombed Gilneas and Lordaeron...preemptively struck the Kul Tiran, slaughtering them and burning them alive, a Horde ally that was helping supply them...that the Alliance doesn't have a reason to be pissed?

No one told the Nightborne to go f themselves, Tyrande said they were untrustworthy (After all they did abandon Azeroth to hide in their bubble then later allied with The Legion against Azeroth) and Thaly got all butthurt over hearing the truth

Congrats, you're biased!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    So basically being able to join the villain faction?
    Where do I sign?
    Boy she wanted you to die....

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Boy she wanted you to die....
    They are the perfect simp soldier fodder

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-27 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    They are the perfect simp soldier fodder
    ^what they don't know is that....
    --- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-27 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    And if its evil and ruthless then it reduces itself to a level of something like Legion or Warcraft 1 Old Horde or Twilight Hammer - you will get ire of all neutral organisations and basically most “groups” like Dragonflights and so on. Horde no longer being evil was the whole reason they got “in” with all those groups and even why Alextrasza forgave them. If they go “full retar... i mean evil” again then it will be basically them VS the World and its not a favorable fight. Plus at current point a portion of the horde will downright secede if that happens.
    Not really no. The horde were ruthless in cata under garrosh and not a single neutral faction stood against them it wasn’t until garrosh went orc purity in mop that even other horde members started to do any thing.

Same with them being evil in bfa not a single neutral faction or horde race acted against them after there genocide on the night elfs it wasn’t until they started to act against there own with things like assassins and brain washing that any one did anything.

Sure you could argue that there should be responses to an ruthless or evil horde but in reality it’s not until the war chef starts acting against there own people that any thing happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    And how many times did the Alliance kill the Horde in cold blood? Erm... let's see... Garithos, Genn and Rogers going AWOL in Stormheim, and... uh... that's it. Those people are outliers in the Alliance. Can't say the same for the Horde.
    Varian started the cata war and attacked the orcs and cows in cold blood/pure racism. The horde post wrath was just sitting around dealing with internal affairs when they launched the first assaults.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Ner'zhul's portals destroyed Draenor

Sylvanas destroyed Lordaeron

Garithos was a idiot and a racist son of a bitch that blaming the entire Alliance shows how foolish you are

Theramore was nuked which definitely was worse

Massacre? You mean how after the Horde burned down Teldrassil, plague bombed Gilneas and Lordaeron...preemptively struck the Kul Tiran, slaughtering them and burning them alive, a Horde ally that was helping supply them...that the Alliance doesn't have a reason to be pissed?

No one told the Nightborne to go f themselves, Tyrande said they were untrustworthy (After all they did abandon Azeroth to hide in their bubble then later allied with The Legion against Azeroth) and Thaly got all butthurt over hearing the truth

Congrats, you're biased!
    After being forced to a point of no return by the burning legion

Arthas destroyed Lordaeron

Garithos, Daelin and Genn are all war mongerers

Theramore was justified. It was literally pouring legions and steam tanks into the barrens after a war THEY started

Vulpera are neutral traders, they have no reason to be pissed, but congrats you justified genocide. Look whos biased

Lmao, the same night elves that almost brought the legion to azeroth. What a bunch of hypocrites, who are untrustworthy? They even brought the highborne back into their ranks. Tyrande who killed her own wardens, maiev who tried to assassinate tyrande. Fandral who betrayed them. But noo the nightborne are untrustworthy. Tyrande was so telling the truth. Tyrande is a disrespectful bitch, everyone knows that

Im biased ok ok
    An'u belore delen'na

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    After being forced to a point of no return by the burning legion

Arthas destroyed Lordaeron

Garithos, Daelin and Genn are all war mongerers

Theramore was justified. It was literally pouring legions and steam tanks into the barrens after a war THEY started

Vulpera are neutral traders, they have no reason to be pissed, but congrats you justified genocide. Look whos biased

Lmao, the same night elves that almost brought the legion to azeroth. What a bunch of hypocrites, who are untrustworthy? They even brought the highborne back into their ranks. Tyrande who killed her own wardens, maiev who tried to assassinate tyrande. Fandral who betrayed them. But noo the nightborne are untrustworthy. Tyrande was so telling the truth. Tyrande is a disrespectful bitch, everyone knows that

Im biased ok ok
    Nope sorry...it was his pursuit of power to the point his greed he even abandoned his Horde in his lust for power

Well in that case it's still a no...Arthas was on the path to be the Lich King, he wasn't a Alliance leader

But you talked about Garithos' racism only, way to move those goal posts!

All while The Horde was taking more and more of Night Elven land...bombing a Druid school...using enslaved molten giants

Vulpera were supplying the Zandalari for The Horde so they weren't neutral

I never said the Night Elves were angels but kudos on the straw man! I just said Tyrande was completely valid to question the Nightborne, twice now they put themselves selfishly ahead of survival of Azeroth, and Thaly got butthurt over Tyrande dare bringing up a honest question! Can't blame Tyrande for Thalyssra being angered by the truth.

Sorry

ofc coz fapping to smelly corpses is my kind of thing...

I would if i could.
    I wish there was something for loyalists after the short ghostlamds part after org / saurfang cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It's war. Stuff happens.

I don't see the Alliance killing themselves over the orc concentration camps and bloodsport either.
    This isn't an argument of who is better, it's an argument over whether the actions can be justified, and they can't. Saying what she did can be justified is basically saying the same thing about Hitler, he also massacred children. "Because War" isn't good enough.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    This isn't an argument of who is better, it's an argument over whether the actions can be justified, and they can't. Saying what she did can be justified is basically saying the same thing about Hitler, he also massacred children. "Because War" isn't good enough.
    This isn't an accurate portrayal, though. Sylvanas didn't specifically set out to murder children - she obliterated a settlement, with all the casualties of war that entailed. That's what happens in war. You think the Alliance waited for all the civilians to get out when it attacked Horde cities? It's only a difference in scale, not in action.

Whereas the orc concentration camps were SPECIFICALLY designed to break the spirit of an entire species, including all its members from birth to death, AFTER the war was over and won. Talk about committing genocide.

Depends what the alternative is... I rarely pick choices in games due to morals unless I decide to play a character to be either all out good or all out bad from the start...
    If I think the choice is more interesting than the alternative, absolutely.

Hell, just by making us having that choice at this point would warrant it being picked since it's already interesting enough that we got that choice.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

how good can her justification be if she thinks she won't trust anyone with it?

i'm more expecting a "the jailer messed with her memories/mind controller her" justification than anything.
    if she ends up going kerrigan there is no way they can get a satisfying explanation for why she didn't tell anyone.

I wouldn't, but one of my characters definitely would. I'd very much like to have the option of joining the Maw covenant alongside Sylvanas. Also, one of my characters would totally join the Forsworn and only leave as she discovered their connection to the Maw. Being able to do that would have been very cool.
    Last edited by kov; 2021-01-27 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo

Child-murdering soul-damning nazis can be popular as long as they have a proper pair of mammaries + a good rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    This isn't an accurate portrayal, though. Sylvanas didn't specifically set out to murder children - she obliterated a settlement, with all the casualties of war that entailed. That's what happens in war. You think the Alliance waited for all the civilians to get out when it attacked Horde cities? It's only a difference in scale, not in action.

Whereas the orc concentration camps were SPECIFICALLY designed to break the spirit of an entire species, including all its members from birth to death, AFTER the war was over and won. Talk about committing genocide.
    She started the war in order to make as much casualties as possible to feed the Maw and the Jailer which in itself an atrocity.

And no, in Elegy she even mentions how destruction of Teldrassil and War of Thorns will destroy night elves as a people, or at least as a nation.

Also writers went on a long tangent to explain how night elven population was first forced to leave their scattered settlements around Kalimdor due to Horde’s aggression and then mostly settled in Ashenvale. Then horde smashed through Asehnvale, either killing then or forcing them to flee to Teldrassil. Then horde torched Teldrasssil hence killing the majority of night elves on Kalimdor.

Its like herding entire village into a barn or a church and then burning it, but on a bigger scale.