Page 94 of 144 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

fat frank the PE teacher at it again

Jurgen klopp is getting more and more unhinged as the season goes on. I'm loving it

Oh, Tuchel to Chelsea. That could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Jurgen klopp is getting more and more unhinged as the season goes on. I'm loving it
    Was waiting for a long time for it he was to tame in his first years but now we get the good old Kloppo back:

10+ Year Old Account
    Lampard's officially out.

Put me also down on the TuChelsea train.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Gonna miss the fat frankie and Mason mount father meme's.

Not surprising at all though when your management highlights only includes getting into an argument with klopp on the sidelines.

And media never spoke ill of the Englishman but ole gets called a PE teacher. Frank lampard only proved how racist English football culture is.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Gonna miss the fat frankie and Mason mount father meme's.

Not surprising at all though when your management highlights only includes getting into an argument with klopp on the sidelines.

And media never spoke ill of the Englishman but ole gets called a PE teacher. Frank lampard only proved how racist English football culture is.
    When did the media call Ole a PE teacher? Someone has been taking Football Twitter a bit too seriously.
    All the English managers are taken the piss out of.

Sad to see, but can't really argue it. Sounds like there was a lot of drama at Cobham. Rudiger is a snake and needs to be culled along with Alonso and Kepa.
    Top four, FA Cup Final and some great youth prospects given a chance.

Don't really know Tuchel so can't judge. We go again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

fat frank the PE teacher at it again
    This your manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    When did the media call Ole a PE teacher? Someone has been taking Football Twitter a bit too seriously.
    All the English managers are taken the piss out of.

Sad to see, but can't really argue it. Sounds like there was a lot of drama at Cobham. Rudiger is a snake and needs to be culled along with Alonso and Kepa.
    Top four, FA Cup Final and some great youth prospects given a chance.

Don't really know Tuchel so can't judge. We go again
    No not twitter. Like sky sports etc where all the players turned pundits who watched utd winning everything when they were playing are still bitter and cant even give credit after 2 years of "hes not the man for the job" but ol frankie is loved instantly because he didnt do a terrible job at derby and never saw a bad word said against him even though he was doing awful.

Anyway what happened to christensen and rudiger? the former looked like a decent CB when he first came on the scene

With the rate Chelsea go through managers and how bad the summer signings have been there was no way Lampard was going to last the season.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the shit was United's defence tonight?! Bloody slapstick comedy, deserved to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    What the shit was United's defence tonight?! Bloody slapstick comedy, deserved to lose.
    that bit of play around the box and not clearing it was diabolical.

15+ Year Old Account
    that bit of play around the box and not clearing it was diabolical.
    It surely was... absolutely no clue what the fuck they were doing, dear oh dear

It surely was... absolutely no clue what the fuck they were doing, dear oh dear
    Could be worse as Spurs just showed..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Could be worse as Spurs just showed..
    I unfortunately chose to do mythic+ instead of watch Spurs - Liverpool, which I regret. What exactly happened?

I unfortunately chose to do mythic+ instead of watch Spurs - Liverpool, which I regret. What exactly happened?
    Fun watch for the neutral Im sure but just a horrible defensive display mistake after mistake cost all 3 goals they scored, and really odd team selection by Mou plus strange substitutions esp after Kane was off injured...whole thing was painful and frustrating to watch...apart from that goal by Holjberg which was a thing of beauty.

We have only created more chances than the opposition in 5 out of 20 matches this year, This is not the Tottenham way. 3 points above arsenal who are apparently in crisis..

15+ Year Old Account
    I never asked, but do you think Poch should have been replaced by Mourinho? As a neutral I found it pretty harsh, seeing as Spurs had gotten to the CL final the season before.

I never asked, but do you think Poch should have been replaced by Mourinho? As a neutral I found it pretty harsh, seeing as Spurs had gotten to the CL final the season before.
    team was falling apart under him after that, all the drama with trippier and backroom fallout seemed to be going on. spurs still need a minor rebuild alot of players that remind me of the palace midfield. players that play in the prem league but dont really do anything. we have mccathur, they have winks etc. the kind of players that could be playing for west brom/villa/fulham/palace/newcastle. they are just sort of there absolutely interchangeable.

Try to keep it short. It wasn't my proudest moment as a Spurs fan when they sacked Poch, when he took over none ever talked about us as potential league winners, and the thought champions league final would have been unthinkable. We played some of the best football the league had seen for a couple of years, and yes we won nothing. Six months of struggling and an available Mourinho made Levy jump, I think Poch deserved a little more loyalty, moving grounds and back again is historically damaging to clubs, and cant lay a lot of that at Pochs feet, our last season at home, won 18 drew 1 lost 0.

I didnt want Mou, one of the things I love about being a spurs fan is the tradition of exciting football, one of the quotes on the walls of the new ground talks about "win or lose we will always play fair and great football". The spurs community is really divided on it poch/Mou, quite aggressively so. My opinion is hes a check book manager and should be at a check book club, we are not that, but worse we are playing dire football, and excpt for a couple of times have been lucky to win mthe games we have, we have dropped 12 points in the last 10 minutes of games with horrendous tactics, allowing Wolves Palace West Brom West Ham to dominate us. They say he is great at managing games without the ball, but Spurs dont really have the players skillful enough to do that in most positions. Most of the players seemed scared to do anything, so we end up with dull sideways and backwards football trying to hang on to a 1 goal lead. I dont know how Mou gets away with treating players the way he does, Dele will be gone and do great for any other team, Alderwiereld too

People will talk about how we are in 4 competitions still, but we have beated Marine, Brentford, Wycombe, Stoke had a bye and several European Farmers to get to this, not so impressive when put in those terms.

Levy has a terrible reputation in the transfer market, this season we could have been playing with Grealish and Fernandes but Levy had to haggle for a couple million and both players walked away from a seemingly done deal.

Wasnt so short sorry, Rant over, in short terribly frustrating to be a Spurs fan right now, and I should stay off the fan sites

- - - Updated - - -

team was falling apart under him after that, all the drama with trippier and backroom fallout seemed to be going on. spurs still need a minor rebuild alot of players that remind me of the palace midfield. players that play in the prem league but dont really do anything. we have mccathur, they have winks etc. the kind of players that could be playing for west brom/villa/fulham/palace/newcastle. they are just sort of there absolutely interchangeable.
    Yes lots of unremarkable players out there for Spurs right now, I do think many could be better if they didnt play like they were scared.

damn utd didnt bring the lube today

Southampton and losing 9-0 two seasons in a row. At least it only happened to Ipswich once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have had a goal at 4-0 though. I hate how VAR rules on hairline offsides.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.