Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Easy.

- Torghast and the Maw expanded with more layers, and new levvels of legendary including a catch-up system

- Raid and daily questhub similar to Nazjatar. I predict it Will take us way off main storyline. Probably something with the Brokers

Mainly I hope we get to be alliance and horde again. We’re too much on the same side atm

For me it doesnt matter, the state of my MW and how stuff works in game (boreghast, maw, loot and so on) yesterday pushed me to stop raiding and end my sub, I simply cba.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Torghast raid with Sylvanas and Nathanos. Can we stop the Jailers escape from the Maw?
    Forget Nathanos. He is dead and will be forever, because there is no reason to rezz him. People like Kel'thuzad are much more likely.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

lol when more convenat chapters is considered content
    i mean technically it is, but u know waht i mean with "content"

My guess is the following.

Covenant campaign 4-6 new chapters.
    The Maw updated with new faction. The Maw Walkers. Alliance and Horde come and set up a permanent base.
    New daily quests added to the maw like Argent tournament.
    Torghast megadungeon the rescue Anduin. But were we too late?
    Torghast raid with Sylvanas and Nathanos. Can we stop the Jailers escape from the Maw?
    Eye of the jailer mechanic removed after completing the covenant campaign. We find an ancient artifact that lets us avoid detection. Mounts will now also head your call.
    Flying returned, Maw removed from game, level gates while leveling removed, anima income increased. Some "tomb" is mentioned is some dialog. What tomb?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Setting aside the expected stuff I'd want an increase on the anima gains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    Forget Nathanos. He is dead and will be forever, because there is no reason to rezz him. People like Kel'thuzad are much more likely.
    I seriously doubt hes gone yet. He said you send me to my lady. IM pretty positive he will play a role in her raid.

Most likely:

1) New zone or two. They have unused gates in the flight area of Oribos. I think they will add new path ways there as the expansion progresses.
    2) Covenant campaign expansion
    3) New raid and dungeon.
    4) Some new off the wall thing such as the bee mount quests or the falcosaurs from legion.

Dance studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    Yeah, he died. Where do you think his soul went?

Blizzard obviously intends to use him as a boss later.

Heritage armor for Trolls and Night elves.
    A raid in... a zone.
    A new Torghast wing which will be in Rotation once and then lost in RNG.

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Freeing the primus as first step to assault the maw. 9.2 will be waking the oribos queen thingy together with gathering forces. 9.3 the actual assault. Then he escapes to another dimension which will spark the next xpac.

Oh lordy please let it be more selfie-cam content!

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Oh lordy please let it be more selfie-cam content!
    Selfies are so 2015...
    we're getting tiktok integration this time around.

seriously, i give a fuck. it will be more of the same (treadmill cheap shit).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Selfies are so 2015...
    we're getting tiktok integration this time around.
    also, when looking at what Blizzard became, a very realistically bet. at the moment you laugh. but then you read the 9.1 release notes and stop laughing. sad but true.

or any other shit-noone-needs-in-wow-integration. maybe also the 3rd (or 4th??) try, to make their ingame voice popular. but nonetheless i am sure it will be some BS. sad but true.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-01-28 at 01:43 PM.

Mounts will now also head your call.
    not gonna happen as we already have 2 mounts that work in the maw

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for a new zone and a new faction we can ally with. More allies to fight the Jailer.

I'm also hoping for a bit more weapon variety from the covenants.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Instagram integration and the SELFIE 2
    LOL!

And the ability to post FaceBook status updates via chat command /FB say "omg I just cleared a raid and there was only 1 total drop per boss."

On the real: I'm a super casual now. I'm definitely not going to be able to gather enough Anima to buy all the cosmetic shit. That ain't how it should be. Casuals make up the bulk of the game. It should be where raiders/busybodies can get the stuff early while casuals will get it within 3-4 months instead. Not a full expansion.

More Anima please.
    Last edited by Weeps; 2021-01-28 at 02:25 PM.

I really hope we don't get flying in 9.1.
    We have loads of focus on outdoor movement with covenant teleports and such. Seems like such a waste to throw that all away for flying when the content is still relevant. Keep that for much later for when the content is outdated in 9.2.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I really hope we don't get flying in 9.1.
    Blizzard promised it for 9.1 so yes we will fly in 9.1