Poll: What will likely happen to Bolvar after Shadowlands?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1. Teaching Death Knights in the ways of a fire specialization.
    2. Granting Death Knights fiery customization options.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Maybe it's not what you need, but maybe it's what you deserve? dunno... but jokes aside, doubt they get rid of their poster child any time soon. It at least won't be a permanent death, that's for sure. If a death of some sort at all happens, which I doubt.
    At this point.. I am sick of Sylvanas. I use to love her. but she's kinda annoying. Also REXXAR STILL HASN'T GOTTEN HIS BOAT RIDE MAN! xD

I'm sure somewhere out there, there will always be a table to stand around
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

He fulfills his destiny and transforms into his ultimate form, a sack of coal.

Think about it, his luck sucks so he should just retire at this point. Almost poisoned at the wrathgate only to be fried to a crisp, then tortured by Arthas, then becomes the lich king only to get beat down by sylvanas and finally his daughter gives him hell for letting her think he’s been dead for years. If I were bolvar , I’d just become a farmer at this point. But then again, knowing his luck, he’d probably have some unfortunate garden accident and or be eaten by rabid boars
    Last edited by Souflikar; 2021-01-23 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I Think he'll take a spot as the leader of the Ebon Blade, and pretty much fade from view like Gromash and Yrel and Khadgar and Magni did
    Grommash is most likely dead from protecting us from an insane Yrel.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Grommash is most likely dead from protecting us from an insane Yrel.
    Gief crazy Yrel nao plx. At least, the concept art I've seen is !@#$ing awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    He'll probably go the Rastakhan route and die to make way to her less interesting daughter
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Considering she's joined the Scarlet Crusade among the "all who are not one of us must die FOR THE LIGHT" club I don't think we'd really want her.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Bolvar won't have any more reason to stay with the Ebon Blade once the Jailer is down. He seems to have stayed with the position because of what he saw through the veil, but once the threat is over he won't have any more ties to the position anymore. It's not like Bolvar has really made much of a family in the Ebon Blade, really, as the Ebon Blade also sees him as a threat to maybe eliminate so he isn't even really welcome which he must be aware of. I think Bolvar would want to return to his roots once all this work is done, going back to commanding the Alliance forces I imagine if not retiring or spending time with family.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Bolvar won't have any more reason to stay with the Ebon Blade once the Jailer is down. He seems to have stayed with the position because of what he saw through the veil, but once the threat is over he won't have any more ties to the position anymore. It's not like Bolvar has really made much of a family in the Ebon Blade, really, as the Ebon Blade also sees him as a threat to maybe eliminate so he isn't even really welcome which he must be aware of. I think Bolvar would want to return to his roots once all this work is done, going back to commanding the Alliance forces I imagine if not retiring or spending time with family.
    Would they really welcome him back in his current, crispy state? For some reason, I can't picture him in a military parade in Stormwind or anything of that sort.

Would they really welcome him back in his current, crispy state? For some reason, I can't picture him in a military parade in Stormwind or anything of that sort.
    I don't think to an average Stormwind citizen burn marks would be as bad as like, being dead or previous Scourge (DKs) or being a feral beast (Worgen) or looking like a demon threat (Draenei). I don't imagine burn marks from dragons are like, something you can necessarily blame someone for, either... it's just kind of like a war scar (if anything it'd probably be bad-ass like, "look, he survived that"). He was a hero when he was reported dead, and he did lead their forces for a long time before that. I imagine the people would be happy just to know he's alive and well again. I don't think Bolvar would think that, I think he'd see himself as a monster, but the people I think after all this time have come around to accept stranger things.
    Last edited by Razion; 2021-01-24 at 10:30 PM.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar will become the new Jailer and turn Anduin into the new Lich King and redeem Sylvanus somehow.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Who says Jailer is a bad guy and the end boss of shadowlands?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistmitpandas View Post
    Who says Jailer is a bad guy and the end boss of shadowlands?
    I'd love it if the Jailor wasn't actually the bad guy (or not the only one, Sylvanas shenanigans aside) but actually someone who was made dirty by his colleagues by some unspeakable reason which it is yet to be revealed. But I really don't expect anything of that sort from Danuser & co.

What concept art?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I don't think to an average Stormwind citizen burn marks would be as bad as like, being dead or previous Scourge (DKs) or being a feral beast (Worgen) or looking like a demon threat (Draenei). I don't imagine burn marks from dragons are like, something you can necessarily blame someone for, either... it's just kind of like a war scar (if anything it'd probably be bad-ass like, "look, he survived that"). He was a hero when he was reported dead, and he did lead their forces for a long time before that. I imagine the people would be happy just to know he's alive and well again. I don't think Bolvar would think that, I think he'd see himself as a monster, but the people I think after all this time have come around to accept stranger things.
    Maybe Bolvar will stay in the Shadowlands and work with Uther in creating a new realm for souls to be healed/redeemed; or flip the maw to holy light to shift the balance against the forces of the void.

3+ Year Old Account
    Uber driver

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What concept art?
    This one, for instance.