Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Does it surprise anyone that Jimmy Dore completes the horseshoe and simps for Nazis?

Coming up in 2022, Jimmy Dore comes across the concept of lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    A far right chud turns out to be a nazi...
    Uhm... this is the guy who tried to push the M4A vote...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Coming up in 2022, Jimmy Dore comes across the concept of lying.
    Oh, he knows... you don’t get to own a 2 million dollar mansion, as a failed comedian fighting for the working class...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... this is the guy who tried to push the M4A vote...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, he knows... you don’t get to own a 2 million dollar mansion, as a failed comedian fighting for the working class...
    It's a bit of a relief to see people finally disowning Jimmy Dore. It only took a few years.

What's really throwing me for a loop now. Is this alliance between the communist squads and libertarian day-traders over Gamestop.

MArxism; it's really about burning disposable income in some stock market scheme.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I mean, no, but aren't there different strains of Boogaloo boys? Like some are white supremacists and some are basically hardcore libertarians?
    its a messy ideology but at the core of them all is 'there needs to be a civil war' and if you keep scratching its 'there needs to be a race war'.

they are enemies of the left make no mistake.

It's a bit of a relief to see people finally disowning Jimmy Dore. It only took a few years.

What's really throwing me for a loop now. Is this alliance between the communist squads and libertarian day-traders over Gamestop.

MArxism; it's really about burning disposable income in some stock market scheme.
    I think at the simplest level it is basically:
    "ME HATE ESTABLISHEMNT!"
    "YOU HATE ESTABLISHENMT?!"
    "WE FRIENDS?!"
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I think at the simplest level it is basically:
    "ME HATE ESTABLISHEMNT!"
    "YOU HATE ESTABLISHENMT?!"
    "WE FRIENDS?!"
    The only problem here is that this never happend. Your in for a surprise if you honestly think communists, in general, don't like any far right group.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2021-01-29 at 11:49 PM.

The only problem here is that this never happend. Your in for a surprise if you honestly think communists, in general, don't like any far right group.
    My post was "this is what Jimmy Dore logic is;" I'm not sure what you're on about.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    My post was "this is what Jimmy Dore logic is;" I'm not sure what you're on about.
    It was about the post you quoted, in case you missed the obvious.

If your not going to be clear what part of the post you replied too, that is not really my problem.

It was about the post you quoted, in case you missed the obvious.

If your not going to be clear what part of the post you replied too, that is not really my problem.
    I see it now; fair enough.
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Because there is no ideology, just populism...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    its a messy ideology but at the core of them all is 'there needs to be a civil war' and if you keep scratching its 'there needs to be a race war'.

they are enemies of the left make no mistake.
    It’s messy because it doesn’t really exist. The question that should make this clear... is a simple... why? Why is a CEO going to a civil war rally? Why is a horny real estate agent, taking a private jet, to start a civil war? Being bored and privileged, is not an ideology...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Because there is no ideology, just populism...

It’s messy because it doesn’t really exist. The question that should make this clear... is a simple... why? Why is a CEO going to a civil war rally? Why is a horny real estate agent, taking a private jet, to start a civil war? Being bored and privileged, is not an ideology...
    Who loves bored populism? The producers of Brian Stelter's "Reliable Sources" on CNN pushing the the "Dems in Disarray" button. I mean if these folks are the best that the left can offer, we’re in trouble. Alan Combs level of trouble.

Dave Weigel "Conservative media in the Trump era rotated around the president ... almost a closed loop of commentary and content. You don't have that with left-wing media. You don't have allegiance to any one leader."

I about fell outta my chair after that one. Also, if anyone needed anime avatars for their twitter accounts....
    Government Affiliated Snark